Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Manipulate" that is so f*****g condescending too. You act as if they are kids without a lengthy sexual history like 95% of 17-18 year old girls. The best one I fucked initiated sexually before I did and asked me to eat pie off her tits when she accidentally dripped it on herself when we were sitting in a parking lot in town. I don't know what you even mean by "comic relief" but they aren't going to get a better root elsewhere from a faggoty 17 year old guy, or f*** a young guy who is still relatively successful like myself.
am i a faggoty 17 years old ?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
No teenage girls definitely look more attractive in general. It's purely a factor of evolution with a simple explanation.
because they are most fertile at that age?

I don't know what you even mean by "comic relief" but they aren't going to get a better root elsewhere from a faggoty 17 year old guy, or f*** a young guy who is still relatively successful like myself.
this is very true, they are going to make their own decisions anyway. I don't see the morality in refusing cause If they don't f*** you then they'll just f*** someone else. Lol.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you aren't exactly strong competition for quality 17 year old girls lmao.
Yeah lol.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdNySUi7_Ws54iAlThis_wB9QZfFgdXL3vwYwWxT4AxozoO74bRllYdur-xA.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
[QUOTE="bridgeburn, post: 1598182, member: 13this is very true, they are going to make their own decisions anyway. I don't see the morality in refusing cause If they don't f*** you then they'll just f*** someone else. Lol.[/QUOTE]
Not a guy old enough to be her uncle.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="bridgeburn, post: 1598182, member: 13this is very true, they are going to make their own decisions anyway. I don't see the morality in refusing cause If they don't f*** you then they'll just f*** someone else. Lol.
Not a guy old enough to be her uncle.[/QUOTE]

How is a 23 year old old enough to be a 17 year olds uncle dude you are so jealous its messed up.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="bridgeburn, post: 1598182, member: 13this is very true, they are going to make their own decisions anyway. I don't see the morality in refusing cause If they don't f*** you then they'll just f*** someone else. Lol.
Not a guy old enough to be her uncle.[/QUOTE]
they will if that guy has great hair

blackg

Reaction score
You are purely jealous. That's all your anti-teen f*****g anger is. Like everyone else, it's incredibly condescending to the intelligence and autonomy of teenage girls too quite honestly.
A manipulated teen mind is hardly autonomous or intelligent.