5 weeks of finasteride = 3 months of inflammation. I'm going insane.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that for some people taking dutasteride(with standard dosage) when not on HRT makes things worse. Got upregulation on dutasteride when I wasn't on hrt too. It is either take dosages like 1.5 to 2.5 mg which really nukes ur dht but u risk lot of liver sides long term or stay with finasteride. Some people do good on dutasteride tho
Well I was on 0.5mg for 7 months then upped to 2mg x3 weekly. Until I reached 1.5 years. Hair was twice as thin. Im just on 1mg oral finasteride gonna trial this until I have to buzz it all off.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I was on 0.5mg for 7 months then upped to 2mg x3 weekly. Until I reached 1.5 years. Hair was twice as thin. Im just on 1mg oral finasteride gonna trial this until I have to buzz it all off.
U would need to try 2.5 mg daily, but anyways does not sound ok for long term tho

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that a regimen that would work to every person with Androgenetic Alopecia would be a dosage of estradiol that gets you on castrate levels of T, dutasteride 1 mg daily and a topical AA like pyrilutamide, but I understand this would not be good for the majority of men sides wise, but I'm talking about 'raw' potential regardless if you have aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia or overactive 5ar1 (like me).

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I figured the half life of dutasteride is long anyways so x3 weekly at 2mg is still higher than 0.5mg per day. But yes its bad for liver and 5 pills a day is insane.
Yeah but half life is tricky, you would need 2.5 mg dutasteride daily to achieve a complete supression of 5ar2, ~85-90% of 5ar1 and ~80% of scalp DHT.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just gonna keep getting jacked, get SMP and dress nice. This sh*t is a f*****g joke. I may take finasteride just for the gains lol

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's funny how many people get brainwashed into thinking finasteride/dutasteride is making them go bald by mentally ill incels like losingbattle88. what does he get by f*****g other people over?
Did you read the title of this thread? Finasteride causes drastic scalp inflammation for me. Do you think that scalp inflammation is good for hair loss?

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut up troll. You know very well that he said it before me troll. I use 1mg finasteride and I do not experience any scalp symptoms. I want to meet up with you. This testosterone is making me want to punch your face in permanently.
typical moid behavior, you need therapy. just stop trying to make others go bald, just cause you're a bald virgin doesn't mean everyone needs to end up like you

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
typical moid behavior, you need therapy. just stop trying to make others go bald, just cause you're a bald virgin doesn't mean everyone needs to end up like you
Im just telling my experience, almas was right about testosterone. Even adri is going bald from upregulation. U need wayyy more therapy than me f*****g tranny. Dutasteride is the worst drug for hairloss for some men because it increases T like a mother f****r. But you are on estrogen like a sissy boy so it wont affect you pussy

Last edited:

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri is going bald from anamaxxing more likely. hrt doesnt save you from hair loss if your body doesn't even have enough nutrients to produce hair
oh wait no, everything has to be some top secret upregulation conspiracy that no one else knows about, you guys figured it. future nobel prize winners here saving people from scary testosterone upregulation and baldness

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri is going bald from anamaxxing more likely. hrt doesnt save you from hair loss if your body doesn't even have enough nutrients to produce hair
oh wait no, everything has to be some top secret upregulation conspiracy that no one else knows about, you guys figured it. future nobel prize winners here saving people from scary testosterone upregulation and baldness
b**ch you dont even have male pattern baldness in your family. Even your dad is a nw1, so you have no right to talk.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
b**ch you dont even have male pattern baldness in your family. Even your dad is a nw1, so you have no right to talk.
what does that have to do with anything? as you can see that person in the video has no male pattern baldness either and was going bald from anamaxxing while on hrt. ur just dumb as f*** and delusional, stop trying to bring other people down with you by scaring them away from every f*****g hair loss drug

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not shedding just thinning. Telogen Effluvium is know to cause big shed. Also I know is an upregulation because my androstenedione was higher on december when my DHT was under 5 ng/dl and magically my androstenedione on march and june was lower while DHT increases. If you dig a bit you will see that happens when one hormone converts into other. You can see 5ari increases testosterone because there is less DHT so body T increases because it does not get reduced to DHT, same happened with my reduction of androstenedione, I have less simply because it converts more to DHT, is not magic science is easy to understand

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
what does that have to do with anything? as you can see that person in the video has no male pattern baldness either and was going bald from anamaxxing while on hrt. ur just dumb as f*** and delusional, stop trying to bring other people down with you by scaring them away from every f*****g hair loss drug
Ur the dumb little sissy f**. Adri already checked all his levels and he had no deficiencies. Learn to read pussy. And estrogen is no hairloss drug for men. Thats for sissy trannies like yourself. Now go to your pride festival u freak.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not shedding just thinning. Telogen Effluvium is know to cause big shed. Also I know is an upregulation because my androstenedione was higher on december when my DHT was under 5 ng/dl and magically my androstenedione on march and june was lower while DHT increases. If you dig a bit you will see that happens when one hormone converts into other. You can see 5ari increases testosterone because there is less DHT so body T increases because it does not get reduced to DHT, same happened with my reduction of androstenedione, I have less simply because it converts more to DHT, is not magic science is easy to understand
damn it must he just coincidence that ur hair got worse when u started losing weight, it definitely has to be your miniscule dht levels