5 weeks of finasteride = 3 months of inflammation. I'm going insane.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn it must he just coincidence that ur hair got worse when u started losing weight, it definitely has to be your miniscule dht levels
21 ng/dl DHT is not even minuscule. Ofc it is lower than most male but I have very high sensitivity to DHT. Yes it was coincidence, I have been thin before and I haven't had hair loss without shedding and the hair loss used to look different than now. Also now I have oilier skin, more and thicker body hair and different sweat odor so yeah I know it is upregulation also I told you my androstenedione lowered while DHT increased.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
21 ng/dl DHT is not even minuscule. Ofc it is lower than most male but I have very high sensitivity to DHT. Yes it was coincidence, I have been thin before and I haven't had hair loss without shedding and the hair loss used to look different than now. Also now I have oilier skin, more and thicker body hair and different sweat odor so yeah I know it is upregulation also I told you my androstenedione lowered while DHT increased.
so you believe there is 0% chance of your hair loss being caused by your weight loss, even though it started at the same time as you lost weight? seems logical, keep being your own doctor ur gonna be 40kg & nw7 in no time

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aint gonna be nw7 because I understand why I'm losing my hair. Also I cant be NW7 from nutritional deficiency since that is an androgenic pattern and you said I am not balding from Androgenetic Alopecia, makes no sense what u said.

Last edited:

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let me rephrase that, ur gonna be a BALD SKELETON in no time if u continue like this. ur eating disorder is gonna kill u before u ever get to that stage though since u dont seem to want to change anything and instead make ur own hair loss theories all day long

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
let me rephrase that, ur gonna be a BALD SKELETON in no time if u continue like this. ur eating disorder is gonna kill u before u ever get to that stage though since u dont seem to want to change anything and instead make ur own hair loss theories all day long
Wait, who told you I have an eating disorder? I think you are assuming stuff here. Also let me tell you there is no evidence that malnutrition/weight loss cause lower androstenedione and higher DHT levels.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how exactly does that prove anything about my knowledge of dutasteride? obviously you'll continue on your road to nw7 even on 2.5mg dutasteride daily

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why are u pretending lol I've seen your posts on reddit since 2 years ago, theres no shame in it, idk why u care about other peoples opinion so much

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
why are u pretending lol I've seen your posts on reddit since 2 years ago, theres no shame in it, idk why u care about other peoples opinion so much
That's what im saying, u are bringing stuff from the past when I was more vulnerable, not anymore, I don't need to be trans to feel validated, that took me lot of self work. Start liking yourself start by working on your insecurities not transition or things like that. Think about that, lot of ppl that does plastic surgeries still hates themself, that's because everything starts from inside

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you have gender dysphoria and its not about the label lol you were crying about not being feminine enough and how your face is getting more masculine on reddit, why do you have so many different personalities? I'm not even trying to expose you but you're being weird so might as well

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
you have gender dysphoria and its not about the label lol you were crying about not being feminine enough and how your face is getting more masculine on reddit, why do you have so many different personalities? I'm not even trying to expose you but you're being weird so might as well
Do you read my replies? I told you that I was getting brainwashed and I overcame it now. If you dont like yourself and many ppl tell you you would feel better trans you will trust it, but that's really not the solution. I really never felt trans, ppl was just making me think being trans was the best.