A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

Jacob

Reaction score
helpmyhair said:
Dr. AQ response as to why he posted that study:

"That was a joke to tease Jacob. I always like to end with a positive note. My apology ! I guess my mom is wrong, I am not funny or people here are not cool .
I truly think this is not the right platform to discuss papers. I some time chair a journal club for graduate student at the university and I am always amazed on how people perceive data. Remember 3 posts ago I mentioned that good data hardly finds its way to publications, I am a true believer of that (to an extent), on the other hand, the TB4 paper did open a door into stem cells and hair growth."

Jacob, can you confirm this as a joke in your direction? Or is he trying to cover his tracks?

Yep..it was either in one of the forums or via email that I had brought up TB4 with him. Liposomes too :woot:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
helpmyhair said:
So I emailed A&G (FYI, they respond back very quickly, within a few hours), as their site lacks a good Q&A section for the Hair Complex. I asked if there were any side effects and if its a one time treatment, or something to use on yearly basis. Here was the reply:

"Thank you for showing interest in our products. There is NO side effects reported when using A&G Hair Complex. The A&G hair Complex is designed for a one treatment, however, if you choose to use it every year to improve the hair and scalp condition that is fine too. At this stage we encourage people to try it and make the judgement themselves to weather or not they need a second treatment."

Thank you,

Customer Care
A&G Skin Solutions Inc.
http://www.agskinsolutions.com

Unprofessional...

Jack

Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
however, if you choose to use it every year to improve the hair and scalp condition that is fine too. At this stage we encourage people to try it and make the judgement themselves to weather or not they need a second treatment.

LOL ! :dunno: damnit what a ripoff

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob, I'm not sure if this was asked in the other forum and answered and since you seem to be most involved, I'll ask you.

For a diffuse thinner, would it be wise to apply over the entire scalp, including the back and sides? or just on the top of the head where balding is more noticeable? Thanks.

Jacob

Reaction score
helpmyhair said:
Jacob, I'm not sure if this was asked in the other forum and answered and since you seem to be most involved, I'll ask you.

For a diffuse thinner, would it be wise to apply over the entire scalp, including the back and sides? or just on the top of the head where balding is more noticeable? Thanks.

I'm not going to be applying it on the sides and back...I really don't see the point in that. Unless it can reverse graying in those areas..but I still won't be applying it there. At least not this time around.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
helpmyhair said:

I'm not going to be applying it on the sides and back...I really don't see the point in that. Unless it can reverse graying in those areas..but I still won't be applying it there. At least not this time around.

Are you doing before and after pictures?
I'm EXTREMELY skeptical of this product, but if I saw before/after pics and read about posters having success (posters not associated with A&G, of course), I'd give it a shot.

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
I wll let everyone know when I recieve this product. Last night, despite my best efforts, I was not able to stop myself from purchasing it. I'm crossing my fingers now that this was 200 dollars well spent.

As soon as I recieve it, I plan on showering, washing everything out of my hair, and applying it. Upon application, I will let everyone know what my first experience with the product is like.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ryand2 said:
I wll let everyone know when I recieve this product. Last night, despite my best efforts, I was not able to stop myself from purchasing it. I'm crossing my fingers now that this was 200 dollars well spent.

As soon as I recieve it, I plan on showering, washing everything out of my hair, and applying it. Upon application, I will let everyone know what my first experience with the product is like.

Do you mind doing before/after pics? That would be great for some of the more skeptical among us. I mean, if its really what they claim it is, $200 is nothing...

Jacob

Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
Jacob said:
helpmyhair said:

Are you doing before and after pictures?
I'm EXTREMELY skeptical of this product, but if I saw before/after pics and read about posters having success (posters not associated with A&G, of course), I'd give it a shot.

Nope. Never have done pictures..never will. Kudos to those who are though.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
FYI, a bunch of people in the other forum are starting to receive this hair complex bottles.. alot of them will be sharing their experiences.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Got my complex earlier this morning. Packaging wasnt bad.

Used my first application and it went on easy, not at all greasy, oderless.

I used half the bottle for my hairline and crown.

Should last me 9 more applications...

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks again to those who are trying it out and keeping us informed.

Fingers crossed! =p

G

Thanks everyone who is trying this product, I really hope it works. This is 2009 for christ sake, look at all the amazing things humans can do and have developed, yet we can't cure hair loss by 2009? I really hope this year is the year we find a cure, but I am 90% sure this is all hype and will not be true.

For those who are trying, please take pictures, please! It doesn't have to include your face, just your hair. Blur or crop your face off, we are just interested in the hair part. It only takes a few minutes to get them online, just do it :whistle:

powersam

Reaction score
The one thing that bothers me is that the photos are not taking in a very clinical way. The light changes and the head position changes.

Amateurs on this site have taken more clinically precise photos than that.

But there is no real point in us talking about it, as we have trusted members of this forum trying it out. So we wait and see, and thank them for being guinea pigs.

powersam

Reaction score
JJMD said:
4. A product that does work will sell itself but this people are using different tactics that other similar companies used in the past. for instance, the youtube testimony. That is very funny. What kind of musician do you think becomes a lab rat in the medical trial process.

Guys please do not waste your money but it is all up to you anyways, instead of throwing real money to this people, lets fund a potential company to find a real cure. While Histogen employees work for free after working day and night to find the cure, A&G employees collect money by the same old lotion & potion.

I hate to say it but the president of A&G is indian. Indians are after the money trust me too many encounters in the past. They all seem to say "if I have this amount of money I will go back to India"

I would think a musician (poor) would be a very likely candidate for testing out a hair loss treatment. No money to buy treatments, and will want to hang onto his hair more than most.

Why would histogen employees work for free? And why would I want them to?

Your last comment... pfft . That the creator of a product wants money for that product should seem like a very natural progression to you, unless you are a communist.

I'm fine with people wanting money, because I know the best way to get money is to have a great working product.

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
dral-qahtani.jpg

Judging from his hair, I wouldnt expect dramatic results. The front is lookin pretty weak.

Is this stuff similar to Histogen's Regenica?

That is the only way I would believe their claims is if their formulation contains same ingredients as Regenica.

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
I am posting not to defend the product, but simply point out we don't know the time that that photo was taken or if he had even used the product at that point.
I could be wrong, but I'm just trying to be objective.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I just got mine in the mail today and plan on starting soon. I am a little concerned about the massaging part though. I have quite a bit of hair and I'm worried that if I massage it in for 5 minutes that a lot of the serum will end up in my hair during the massage as the hair will be pressed up and rubbed against the scalp when massaging. Do you guys think this will decrease the effectiveness of the serum? I wonder if just a short rub in similar to minoxidil applications would work better with someone with still a lot of hair?