"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as two people are attracted to each other, whether they're both drop-dead gorgeous, average looking or homely, you have no idea how satisfying their sex lives are. You just assume sex is better between hot-looking couples, which isn't always true. An ex lover of mine, with whom I kept in contact for years, was a prime example. He was a cross between Sylvester Stallone and Al Pacino, competitive bodybuilder and slept with a lot of women. Women almost always flirted with him when we were out together. He finally got married in his 40s to a pretty woman (I never saw her but my sister did), and then the sex life went downhill. They had a kid and later divorced. Here's a guy who kept himself in top shape, was a little kinky and fun in bed, worked two jobs and made good money--and was a NW0--whose wife left him.

And I'll just say that not all of us become corpses in bed. I don't know who you're talking to, but I doubt I'm the only older woman who can say things are better now than ever, and that's no lie. The mind can be a very powerful aphrodisiac for women.

You see it the way you do, I see it the way I do. You said he married a pretty woman, why not some fat woman? Why did his wife leave him? Did she leave him for a bald wiener? Or was she just a psycopath of a woman?
NW0 huh, you still think women would have flirted with him everywhere had he been NW7? Would you have been with him? I mean seriously. I know you will give me some line about personality or that it wouldnt matter, but even your husband now has a full thick head of hair, youve said this multiple times. Youve also said you are an attractive woman Joan. So my statement kind of stands.
I stand sex will be better between 2 attractive people, physical attraction is what drives sex. It just is what it is.

jd_uk

Reaction score
You don't know these people you see outside JD. Hell, often you don't even people who are closest to you.

You know what I did? I actually talked to a lot of these bald guys who seemed to be "happy" according to you.

What I found out is that, surprise, they had all been devastated by their hair loss. And of course they've been.

The only guys who seemed to genuinely not give a f-ck were the orange tattooed meathead with no self-awareness.

Men who seemed to have an IQ of 85 and didn't even know what they were doing in life. But obviously, none of of us here is this guy.

We are people who care, intelligent people who are smart enough to know that appearances matter a lot in today's society.

You can't get around it. To give an example, I was at a conversation table in Dutch recently, and a loud Italian woman started starring at my scalp:

"It's funny, it makes a M, your hair!" and then another woman added: "Ah yes, it's because he's starting to lose his hair!"

I then explained I had a hair transplant. I wasn't rude but, seriously? What if I had replied: "It's funny, your body is shaped like a pear!"

At least I'm glad that my hair transplant makes people think that I'm "starting" to lose my hair. Damn, and this sh*t started 10 years ago.

Oh ok...so they were 'all' DEVASTATED. Strong word that. Right. Unless they had an IQ of 85. Right. I guess my dad with his PHD in science and maths was just making it up when he said hair loss just never bothered him at all. Or that every perfectly happy seeming bald guy that i've ever met or known well was just dying inside but couldn't quite figure out the sign up process for the impact forum.

I hate to say it but you don't come across as the most intelligent guy i've ever conversed with. What i will say is that you're a master of making big statements and then underpinning them with major exceptions to cover all of your bases.

And the occasional plain stupid statement (e.g. the cancer one).

I mean, to pick you up on another point. To say that 'looks is the only thing that matters' in the dating world and there is no such thing as game or seduction. Can't you see just how stupid that statement is? "Game" is just psychology. Every human being responds to psychology. A girl i dated recently who always chased me until i got too busy stopped texting me back/being needy recently All of a sudden i feel more interested. Why? Psychology...her looks didn't change, her behaviour did.

I was about to start writing about all the situations where a girl might not be interested in a guy on first appearances but later is based on his own behaviour, but I actually can't be bothered. It's just so f'n obvious... Go approach 20 girls acting like a shy, supplicating beta male and 20 girls acting fun, confident, even borderline cocky and just see the difference.

Oh and your argument about a girl staying with a guy who treats her bad because of his looks is also nonsense. If anything this is a perfect example of how behaviour again changes attraction because i've known objectively quite unattractive guys with hot girlfriends just because they have the 'bad boy' attitude. I.e. treat them mean, keep em keen.

- - - Updated - - -

jd_uk,

Stop the nonsense and strawmen.

There's nobody -- NOBODY -- arguing that hair is the only thing that matters. It's merely an important factor. There are several such as height, body composition, not being autistic, being white, etc.

If somebody says that guys who are 5'6 have a harder time with women, it is completely useless to find a couple counterexamples of 5'6 guys doing well with women and then say that height does not matter. What matters is the general trend, the general rule.

I've read this forum long enough to see plenty of posters claim that hair is the only thing that matters to a mans looks. I've also seen the 'looks are the only thing that matters' posts.

And then i've also seen the excuses come out everytime a bald guy does well with women or has a hot girl...

"But, but, he's one of the 5% who suits the bald look, oh he is famous/rich etc so would never do well otherwise, oh his youtube videos are all fake, oh she'll leave him as soon as a nice 'fullhead' comes along. I mean FFS this guy fred has actually asked for 'proof' of non famous bald guys getting hot girls. "Oh sure yeah i'll just go and take some photos of random people i know and post them on a public hair loss forum". He's even switched between saying that these youtube pick up videos with bald guys are fake and that the fact they are getting numbers means nothing. "Maybe they should post pics of themselves f*cking the girl from behind too". I mean, seriously...the stupidity on this forum is off the charts.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You see it the way you do, I see it the way I do. You said he married a pretty woman, why not some fat woman? Why did his wife leave him? Did she leave him for a bald wiener? Or was she just a psycopath of a woman?
NW0 huh, you still think women would have flirted with him everywhere had he been NW7? Would you have been with him? I mean seriously. I know you will give me some line about personality or that it wouldnt matter, but even your husband now has a full thick head of hair, youve said this multiple times. Youve also said you are an attractive woman Joan. So my statement kind of stands.
I stand sex will be better between 2 attractive people, physical attraction is what drives sex. It just is what it is.

It's not a matter of how we see things, though. We just assume that if two good-looking people are content with themselves and each other, the sex is going to be great. We might assume that because if we were happy with our looks, we'd have no inhibitions and thus all hell would break loose in bed. (When I say we, I mean people with issues about their appearance.) No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Let's just agree to disagree.

I don't understand why you're asking if he married a fat woman. I pointed out their above-average looks because you said attractive people usually still maintain a healthy sex life, and I provided a counterargument. I don't remember why exactly she left him (he later got remarried [happily], and, sadly, he passed away a couple of years ago). It was a long time ago, but it was nothing specifically he did. She didn't want to be married anymore, and she got a little psycho. I know there are two sides to every story--actually three if you count the truth--but all I can say is I never had any issues with him, though we weren't ever exclusive. His second wife married him after he was diagnosed with cancer, and he praised her to me about how good she was to him. They were together for about 10 years. We lost touch about six months after his diagnosis.

The reason I said he was a NW0 is because his wife left him, and it wasn't due to his hair loss. I just felt the need to point that out on a men's hair loss forum; maybe it was inconsequential to do so. I think you and I went a few rounds about whether or not I would have dated a bald guy when I was in my 20s, and after you left HairLossTalk.com for a few months, I did rescind my remarks that I would have dated one if I found him attractive. The answer is neither yes nor no; the truth is, I don't know. A bald guy never approached me, so I can't answer that, just like you and others here can't know how you're going to feel about things when you're my age. You have to be in the situation to know. What I can say is that at 53, bald would make no difference to me. You can believe me or not. I did see that good-looking ex when he was bald during chemo and didn't think his face became unattractive. To be honest, I wasn't losing my hair, so I didn't think about anyone's baldness at all, unlike now. Maybe my opinion is irrelevant, though, since I was 40-ish when I saw him bald, way past my prime.

I've never said my husband has a full, thick head of hair, and nothing could be further from the truth. He's been losing his hair since his mid-50s. Did I say I was attractive? Where? Oh, swingline, if you only knew how much I HATE my reflection. Those are some of the darkest thoughts I have, believe me. I could write volumes on that. There are days I swear people are zeroing in on whatever I'm obsessing about when they look at me for too long.

Now, I know I fell in love with my husband when he had hair. Right now, he's got very little hair on top, and it's going fast. I don't feel any differently about him, and if he shaved his head bald, he's still going to turn me on just the same. I don't think he's got the features or head shape for it, but it's his choice. Again, it's not a fair comparison to meeting a random guy who's bald because I'm already in love with my husband, but I can name one specific bald (as in NW7 bald), average-looking guy at best whom I find sexually attractive. I do find bald guys of all ages whom I see in public attractive as well.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Why are you on here for hours every single day if you don't care about hairloss?

You clearly care about hairloss just as much as me, fred, evillocks etc, you just haven't admitted it to yourself yet.

Easy... up until recently, for the first time in years (due to generally feeling down/ life circumstances) i started to care about hair loss again. I.e. thinking about it more regularly like i used to. I lost a bit of perspective. But as someone who just refuses to 'treat' my hair loss i stopped looking on the general/treatment forum. I did stumble on this one though and was actually surprised to see just the same old names that were on here 7(!) years ago.

If you look at my posts on here i've only tried to offer a bit of perspective and positivity in a forum full of clearly quite depressed people. Now i completely understand having a place to vent or sulk when you're feeling down but some of what i see here i just can't understand. I remember being about 16 and stumbling somehow (through a bodybuilding site) on a pro anorexia forum and this place reminds me so much of that in ways. Now obviously anorexia is a very serious illness but the similarity i see is the extreme posters...the ones who will claim that balding men are the ugliest men, that hair loss is worse than dying of cancer, that bald men are failures in life etc. It is not dissimilar at all to those pro anorexic people telling each other that a normal, healthy, slightly curvy physique is disgusting and a failure. I can't stand seeing some of the frankly quite vindictive and bitter posters in here look to bring other people down with them 'wait til you're NW6....wait til you're NW7...no girl will look at yoi again...you'll be a failure in life' etc etc. Anyone who says such things is nothing but a weak loser in my book and that's based on personality. I don't personally take offence to it at all because i see it for what it is, hell i shave my head down to a grade 2 and it hasn't changed my life one bit apart from the very occasional meaningless comment. What i do think is sh*t is how you'll get impressionable, depressed people coming here and getting sucked in and believing all the nonsense spouted by these idiots. Negativity breeds negativity. And there are some guys here risking their health because of it, saying their sex drive is irrelevant, even taking female hormones orally because they're so depressed. It's a very dark place with a few unsavoury characters, some of whom like to call themsleves 'realists' but are actually anything but.

There's a film that reminds me of how i find this place. I think it might have been something like a scene from 'Ghost' (could be wrong), where the Ghosts are all bickering among themseleves about who has it worse, who is more unhappy.

So yeah...i post because sometimes i just can't help but point out the stupidity and the lack of perspective. But alas, i know that arguing with such people is pointless. I've noticed actually that many of them have no argument back when i shoot them down and will go quiet/not respond, because they can't, only to pop up in another thread saying the same things and trying to get others to support their misery.

Basically in a nutshell i can't stand such whinging and negativity. The victim personality. I think i will be posting less because it's a waste of time although hey maybe i'll pop up now and again. Chances are in 7 years time the same few names will be here wasting their lives, blaming their unhappiness and failures on a perfectly natural genetic trait while the other 30-50%;(or whatever it is) off bald/balding guys in the world just gets on with their lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy, he wants to believe that "he will make it"!

We all wanted to believe that we would make it as a bald or severely balding man.

Slybaldguys' style. 'Grow a goatee, hit the gym and get a tan!" Oh and don't forget to stand straight.

After that it's all about "maintaining frame", play with the girl's emotions, make her jealous and sad! PUA style.

Oh and don't be needy! Remember when you got repulsed by that hot girl when she became needy?!

Jesus. These f-ing feel good cults.

I don't go on slybaldguys but one thing is for sure, i have an infinite amount more respect for those guys and their attitudes than i do for someone like you. I dare say the vast majority of women would too.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Now obviously anorexia is a very serious illness but the similarity i see is the extreme posters..

I've been lurking around pro-ana forums too.. these places are no joke. Probably the darkest speeches I've read on the internet so far.

jd_uk

Reaction score
It's not a matter of how we see things, though. We just assume that if two good-looking people are content with themselves and each other, the sex is going to be great. We might assume that because if we were happy with our looks, we'd have no inhibitions and thus all hell would break loose in bed. (When I say we, I mean people with issues about their appearance.) No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Let's just agree to disagree.

I don't understand why you're asking if he married a fat woman. I pointed out their above-average looks because you said attractive people usually still maintain a healthy sex life, and I provided a counterargument. I don't remember why exactly she left him (he later got remarried [happily], and, sadly, he passed away a couple of years ago). It was a long time ago, but it was nothing specifically he did. She didn't want to be married anymore, and she got a little psycho. I know there are two sides to every story--actually three if you count the truth--but all I can say is I never had any issues with him, though we weren't ever exclusive. His second wife married him after he was diagnosed with cancer, and he praised her to me about how good she was to him. They were together for about 10 years. We lost touch about six months after his diagnosis.

The reason I said he was a NW0 is because his wife left him, and it wasn't due to his hair loss. I just felt the need to point that out on a men's hair loss forum; maybe it was inconsequential to do so. I think you and I went a few rounds about whether or not I would have dated a bald guy when I was in my 20s, and after you left HairLossTalk.com for a few months, I did rescind my remarks that I would have dated one if I found him attractive. The answer is neither yes nor no; the truth is, I don't know. A bald guy never approached me, so I can't answer that, just like you and others here can't know how you're going to feel about things when you're my age. You have to be in the situation to know. What I can say is that at 53, bald would make no difference to me. You can believe me or not. I did see that good-looking ex when he was bald during chemo and didn't think his face became unattractive. To be honest, I wasn't losing my hair, so I didn't think about anyone's baldness at all, unlike now. Maybe my opinion is irrelevant, though, since I was 40-ish when I saw him bald, way past my prime.

I've never said my husband has a full, thick head of hair, and nothing could be further from the truth. He's been losing his hair since his mid-50s. Did I say I was attractive? Where? Oh, swingline, if you only knew how much I HATE my reflection. Those are some of the darkest thoughts I have, believe me. I could write volumes on that. There are days I swear people are zeroing in on whatever I'm obsessing about when they look at me for too long.

Now, I know I fell in love with my husband when he had hair. Right now, he's got very little hair on top, and it's going fast. I don't feel any differently about him, and if he shaved his head bald, he's still going to turn me on just the same. I don't think he's got the features or head shape for it, but it's his choice. Again, it's not a fair comparison to meeting a random guy who's bald because I'm already in love with my husband, but I can name one specific bald (as in NW7 bald), average-looking guy at best whom I find sexually attractive. I do find bald guys of all ages whom I see in public attractive as well.

Most of the guys here could have their girlfriends stolen by NW7 bald guys and they still wouldn't believe that a bald guy could be good looking. They'd claim she liked his money or status instead.

But anyway? I'm sure your reflection is absolutely fine. We can all be our own worst critics.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been lurking around pro-ana forums too.. these places are no joke. Probably the darkest speeches I've read on the internet so far.

Yes, i remember it well. Very sad.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I'd rather someone tell me the truth because that is what motivates you. I'd rather someone tell me wait until you're NW7 and a failure than the the typical "it's ok to be bald you're thinking too much about it". Thats the reason I come on here, I get to meet real people that know what it feels like and who are honest not the typical bullsh*t responses you get from 99% of people

Yeah..and don't forget "she'll leave you for the guy with nice hair the moment you put a foot wrong once you're bald". But shhh don't mention all the bald guys who do well and it never happens to. Real honest responses around here mate. From 0.00008% of the balding world.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guys very first sentence in reply to cocohot:

Easy... up until recently, for the first time in years (due to generally feeling down/ life circumstances) i started to care about hair loss again.

And the reply:

Right, that's why you spend hours on this forum every single day. Because you don't care about hairloss. You aren't even fooling yourself.

The guy just said in the very first sentence that he does care about his hair loss. This is such a puzzling response from you, it has nothing to do with anything he wrote.

I'm used to seeing this because you've written the exact same thing about me, putting words in my mouth like "why are you pretending not to care when you're still here?" when neither me or from what I can see, jd is pretending or claiming not to care, you just fail to accept that some people can care yet still retain a "positive" outlook on life ("positive" by your standards at least).

As promised I will refrain from harassing you but I'll still disagree as respectfully as possible, but I want you to know that you do your best to create a strawman argument when possible. It isn't even relevant whether anyone claims to care about hair loss or not, even if this guy did claim it doesn't affect him whatsoever, it wouldn't matter, you can't simply just keep telling someone to feel what you want them to feel. An actual adult just has to accept that's what they claim and move on with trying to debate forward about it (I do this with Fred a lot), not using strawmen like "you're claiming you don't care when you do!" to de-rail what's going on. Your response had very little to do with the bones of what he was writing and because you had no idea how to respond to the tough aspects, you just blurted out how he cares much more than he apparently claims not to. That's very weak.

I've got news for you: You don't get to decide if you're a loser or not, other people do. Whether you care about being bald or not, if people don't want to look at your ugly face and don't respect you or want to be your friend, then you're a loser no matter how confident or happy you are. It's out of your hands.

It's still really awful that you feel the need to collectively put everyone down about their baldness, some people actually probably listen to this and enjoy listening to it as some form of sadism.

Anyway, you can decide how much of a loser you are, some people literally lock themselves in their room after becoming bald, others retain their old friends, try and score whatever girl they can manage to, go on keeping the same job they've always had. I don't know what you choose to do with your life, but you won't succeed in trying to make every bald guy also feel like a completely worthless loser, its just horrible that this is what you're trying to achieve.

But really, just re-read this quote above and think about what you were saying, and also about how you have written before how disrespectful I apparently am to everyone on here, for indirectly "taunting" baldness, but just because you're bald yourself you get to literally call every bald guy on here a loser? Insane? etc. And you think you have some role to play in making people see the "realism"? You're trying to be as hurtful as possible, on the pretence you're protecting people and all the while self-righteously accusing others of being toxic to this forum, it's all sorts of wrong.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that are genetically close to them. The more related they are, biologically, the less
attractive they found that man.

Hybrid vigor man.. the more differentiation in traits, the stronger the offspring. That's why half black half latino babies are so damn cute!!

- - - Updated - - -

that are genetically close to them. The more related they are, biologically, the less
attractive they found that man.

Hybrid vigor man.. the more differentiation in traits, the stronger the offspring. That's why half black half latino babies are so damn cute!!

This thread has officially convinced me to get a damn hair piece. haha

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^I also believe this, you'll also find a high correlation of people with many different backgrounds of ethnicity being incredibly strong looking genetically. People with different racial backgrounds and with grandparents or great grandparents spread out over many countries have symmetrical and enviable traits.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^I also believe this, you'll also find a high correlation of people with many different backgrounds of ethnicity being incredibly strong looking genetically. People with different racial backgrounds and with grandparents or great grandparents spread out over many countries have symmetrical and enviable traits.

It's true. I am dark toned, half Iranian and the women that are totally into me are generally pale white blondes and red heads.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not what I was saying but I pretty much agree. I was saying that the further people are genetically, the more superior aesthetic traits they have, whether they are more superior or more intelligent in other ways it's hard to say, because people with several different countries mixed in their heritage are pretty rare so I doubt there's any studies, but for a start it may indicate they have a wider range of interests culturally.

As for people being more attracted to those who aren't physically like them, I can see the sense in that but I'm not completely convinced to be honest.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually notice that a lot of couples look a lot alike.

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
It is a moot point discussing this. Here. it is like being the proverbial fish in the bowl that is cast into the pond and still roams in the same circles. It is the same with pre-conceived notions. The mind cannot fathom a reality beyond those.

Besides, it seems like most of you have women placed up on this pedestal. You don't need women to define or validate your existence. Can be pretty happy without them. If your life is spent counting the holes you have been in then that is pretty sad.

It is just like one of those....how you as a child, liked videogames, or ice cream, it is because we as human beings are constantly in pursuit of something.

Women too are no different. They are but creatures of flesh and bone. They crave the same things that we do and are intrigued by people who are unaffected by their beauty. To surmise 'an essence of things that does not depend on others; it is the intrinsic nature of human pursuit.' That is the game. Not routines and openers.

Oh ok...so they were 'all' DEVASTATED. Strong word that. Right. Unless they had an IQ of 85. Right. I guess my dad with his PHD in science and maths was just making it up when he said hair loss just never bothered him at all. Or that every perfectly happy seeming bald guy that i've ever met or known well was just dying inside but couldn't quite figure out the sign up process for the impact forum.

I hate to say it but you don't come across as the most intelligent guy i've ever conversed with. What i will say is that you're a master of making big statements and then underpinning them with major exceptions to cover all of your bases.

And the occasional plain stupid statement (e.g. the cancer one).

I mean, to pick you up on another point. To say that 'looks is the only thing that matters' in the dating world and there is no such thing as game or seduction. Can't you see just how stupid that statement is? "Game" is just psychology. Every human being responds to psychology. A girl i dated recently who always chased me until i got too busy stopped texting me back/being needy recently All of a sudden i feel more interested. Why? Psychology...her looks didn't change, her behaviour did.

I was about to start writing about all the situations where a girl might not be interested in a guy on first appearances but later is based on his own behaviour, but I actually can't be bothered. It's just so f'n obvious... Go approach 20 girls acting like a shy, supplicating beta male and 20 girls acting fun, confident, even borderline cocky and just see the difference.

Oh and your argument about a girl staying with a guy who treats her bad because of his looks is also nonsense. If anything this is a perfect example of how behaviour again changes attraction because i've known objectively quite unattractive guys with hot girlfriends just because they have the 'bad boy' attitude. I.e. treat them mean, keep em keen.

- - - Updated - - -

I've read this forum long enough to see plenty of posters claim that hair is the only thing that matters to a mans looks. I've also seen the 'looks are the only thing that matters' posts.

And then i've also seen the excuses come out everytime a bald guy does well with women or has a hot girl...

"But, but, he's one of the 5% who suits the bald look, oh he is famous/rich etc so would never do well otherwise, oh his youtube videos are all fake, oh she'll leave him as soon as a nice 'fullhead' comes along. I mean FFS this guy fred has actually asked for 'proof' of non famous bald guys getting hot girls. "Oh sure yeah i'll just go and take some photos of random people i know and post them on a public hair loss forum". He's even switched between saying that these youtube pick up videos with bald guys are fake and that the fact they are getting numbers means nothing. "Maybe they should post pics of themselves f*cking the girl from behind too". I mean, seriously...the stupidity on this forum is off the charts.

jd_uk

Reaction score
It is a moot point discussing this. Here. it is like being the proverbial fish in the bowl that is cast into the pond and still roams in the same circles. It is the same with pre-conceived notions. The mind cannot fathom a reality beyond those.

Besides, it seems like most of you have women placed up on this pedestal. You don't need women to define or validate your existence. Can be pretty happy without them. If your life is spent counting the holes you have been in then that is pretty sad.

It is just like one of those....how you as a child, liked videogames, or ice cream, it is because we as human beings are constantly in pursuit of something.

Women too are no different. They are but creatures of flesh and bone. They crave the same things that we do and are intrigued by people who are unaffected by their beauty. To surmise 'an essence of things that does not depend on others; it is the intrinsic nature of human pursuit.' That is the game. Not routines and openers.

More 'reality' in this post than anywhere else.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women crave athletic, tall, NW1's (who are their types). Just f-ing look around you.

Go ahead and ask women why a lot of times, they just don't feel attracted to a guy who looks quite attractive: "I don't know, he doesn't do it for me" she will say.

OK so women only care about attractive guys, unless they don't. OK.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK so women only care about attractive guys, unless they don't. OK.

You deleted the part of his post that explained the distinction.

Fred's been saying for a while that there is a modest variation in taste among women. If 1 woman rates a man as a 9/10 another woman might give him a 7/10. It's something Fred discusses a lot.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't do it on purpose, I'm boiling down what he's saying. To me it contradicts itself, he's saying attractiveness is all that matters, but certain attractiveness and "physical compatibility" plays a bigger part, to me that just makes it all subjective, it's all relative.

He didn't say it here but his basic argument (correct me if I'm wrong Fred) is that personality will never play a part, but even a persons appearance represents their personality.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But any "relationship", even a one-night stand is from a psychological and sociological view, a "relationship", albeit a very short term one. But that doesn't count in your view, am I right?

What I hate is that you're now using my own argument against you as a standpoint of being correct, which was that you were being crazy enough to say that if a girls attracted to you, even asking if she's pregnant won't ruin your chances (which is what you agreed).

But Fred you haven't put this thesis to the test, go out and attract a girl, get her attention and then tell her you're a big nazi, see what happens. Ask her if her on-coming baby bump will join you in the Third Reich, and let me know how that goes.