Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only been here 2 months so you guys would have to explain it to me. What on earth was good about blackg? I don't think i ever saw him make one productive post about hair loss treatment or advice. Almost everything i did see him post was him passive aggressively insulting and condescending to other users about stuff completely unrelated to hair.

I think the moderation here is frankly outstanding and although the forum is slow I'd rather have a slow forum with useful posts and posters than a forum cluttered with insults and trolling.

Like you i'm relatively new here, but i don't get the blackg ban, nor many of recent bans.Sure he didn't participate in hairloss related posts, but that does not justify a ban, neither his trolling attitude.
I've come accross users advising 14-15 years old teens to get on finasteride, this is much more retarded and banable IMO

EvilLocks

Reaction score
What on earth was good about blackg? I don't think i ever saw him make one productive post about hair loss treatment or advice. Almost everything i did see him post was him passive aggressively insulting and condescending to other users about stuff completely unrelated to hair.

He was interesting, a mystery. You could never tell if he was serious or joking, which was intriguing. I think this subforum would be dead *** boring if it was filled with only ''productive posts about hair loss treatments or advice''
We have other subforums for that on this website anyways. The impact subforum should ideally be filled with contrasting people and opinions in my opinion. The discussion should be free and open as long as it doesn't get out of line and people start making repeated personal attacks and such. I'm sure the mods have a reason for banning blackg but personally I've never seen him attack anyone. He was known for trolling a bit but I just thought it was funny. Livened the place up.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was interesting, a mystery. You could never tell if he was serious or joking, which was intriguing. I think this subforum would be dead *** boring if it was filled with only ''productive posts about hair loss treatments or advice''
We have other subforums for that on this website anyways. The impact subforum should ideally be filled with contrasting people and opinions in my opinion. The discussion should be free and open as long as it doesn't get out of line and people start making repeated personal attacks and such. I'm sure the mods have a reason for banning blackg but personally I've never seen him attack anyone. He was known for trolling a bit but I just thought it was funny. Livened the place up.

As an example, he was aggressively attacking macaroni by the end which i saw no justification for. And he passive aggressively insulted others on a regular basis.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
This subforum is already out of line un many ways..
*I know*
It's not what it used to be... I used to laugh so much when reading the forums <3
- the memes
- Buck's riddles
- WPB's opinions about everything
+++
Now I shake my head most of the time loool ;D There's a few posters that makes me smile and keep coming back - you included of course ^^,

Last edited:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Oh I am not what I used to be either^^
hair loss bringing me down little by little. But I agree that the general spirituelle changed a bit.
:(:(
No you are not, but you're still my favorite poster. f*** hair loss, and what it does to us. But please, from the bottom of my heart, do not wait too long to ''do something'' about it. You're only tormenting yourself and holding onto the past, which I can relate all too well to. I don't know the true state of your hair but I know I held onto those few strands I had far too long. Living with a hair piece is no walk in the park, but living half-bald is worse, WAY worse. It seems to me you're at the end of your rope here, and it is clear you are suffering. Trust me, the most scary part is jumping into the unknown and trying something you hoped you would never have to resort to, but for me life with hair piece is easier than life without. I would give my all to have my own growing hair but I know that's not going to happen, so I had to choose the ''next best thing''

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I have now to figure out a new job since mine will probably deseapper with the university bankrupcy.
I feel like I have to figure that out first, cause it's causing me anxiety.
I hope you figure it out as soon as possible. A hair piece is costly of course, and I pay around 2000 Euros for two customized hair pieces that I switch between. If taken care of properly they'll last you around a year or maybe a bit more, depending on how well you take care of them. Also, I pay around 90 Euros every 5 weeks on average to have my hairpiece removed and reattached with a fresh bond. I'm sure you could cut back the costs a lot if you learn how to do it yourself and order your hair piece online, though. Sounds like a lot and it is, but luckily the state pays a part of your hair replacement a year, esp. if there's disease that made you lose hair, I'm sure the state will cover some of it if the hair loss is causing you severe mental anguish, too, though. In my case I have thyroid's disease and mental illness so the state covers around 1400 Euros of my hair piece. I don't know how it works in France.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
this page is full of females circlejerktion with white knights popping here and there

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate your advice and support as usual <3 you have lots of strengh and as I approach the end of the rope, like you said, I realise that more and more. People really have no idea what it's like to have to give up on your hair and wear a wig. I am not in denial I think, I never was. I know I have to start thinking about it and trying things. It's just that this last year was so hard on me on so many aspects, that I just want some rest. Lol
I have now to figure out a new job since mine will probably deseapper with the university bankrupcy.
I feel like I have to figure that out first, cause it's causing me anxiety. All anxiety are adding, but I try to keep my cool (don't really know how tbh)
if you don't mind me asking whats your job?

and i don't know if its just us beta males , which are of course are on the low end of the desirability totem pole, but having a wig can even be kind of an advantage for a woman. its a vulnerability which adds to the femininity of a girl, makes us want to rescue and protect you more

but i kinda doubt hot guys have this way of thinking lol. maybe the beta twink kinds like joseph gordon levitt

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you can't handle too much empathy.my theory is you are too sensitive.
My theory is that C4L was too sensitive, but his shitty life made him brutal.

I was extremely sensitive once that i nearly cried for everything, but my life turned me into an emotionless c***.

I still have some of my empathy tho, however, i only feel empathetic towards animals.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
circle jerk? lol theyre just commiserating. im the last person to favor females but damn this is why you're too deep into blackpill culture, literally everything is filtered through it for you
This is why I like you and @CaptainForehead so much, you have problems that could make anyone depressed and bitter towards women, yet you somehow manage to converse in an open-minded and friendly way towards us female posters. I truly respect you for it. You are not white-knights and I'm sure you have some negative feelings towards women (understandable), but you still seem to accept us female users even though you might not agree with us or even like us all the time. :rolleyes:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
typical western leftist cucked line

"if X criticises Y he is secretly Y himself"

"if he hates f** he is latent f** himself"

"if he hates hypocrites and circlejerking he is too """sensitive""""

what a cucks

seems like everyone a got physiatric degree here except me indeed

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Empathy is what drives this sub, without it, this would just be a series of "just shave it you beta cuck pussy" comments
Thanks to those who still got some empathy

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

From beta as f*** to a confident alpha-male.

90wTfwV.jpg

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
:(:(
No you are not, but you're still my favorite poster. f*** hair loss, and what it does to us. But please, from the bottom of my heart, do not wait too long to ''do something'' about it. You're only tormenting yourself and holding onto the past, which I can relate all too well to. I don't know the true state of your hair but I know I held onto those few strands I had far too long. Living with a hair piece is no walk in the park, but living half-bald is worse, WAY worse. It seems to me you're at the end of your rope here, and it is clear you are suffering. Trust me, the most scary part is jumping into the unknown and trying something you hoped you would never have to resort to, but for me life with hair piece is easier than life without. I would give my all to have my own growing hair but I know that's not going to happen, so I had to choose the ''next best thing''

f*****g right. Hair loss is horrible. Successful treatment feels great. Most side effects in my experience are temporary and can be adjusted for. If a person never tries they will never succeed.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
circle jerk? lol theyre just commiserating. im the last person to favor females but damn this is why you're too deep into blackpill culture, literally everything is filtered through it for you

Exactly. Hair loss sucks for women too. It's not fun for any of us.

My mom and my sister both suffer from hair loss. My sister's is androgenic from PCOS. I got her on minoxidil & RU and she's doing well. My mom's is mostly just age related thinning. She's done okay though with PRP and laser cap. Doesn't want to use minoxidil because it's "too greasy".

Guess that makes me a "white knight"? Whatever.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

the black hole is slowly consuming him, @CopeForLife how long is it in LDAR now?