Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just seen on record that he was banned due to a continued confrontation with macaroni and they were initially warned to stop doing it. It carried on and resulted in a ban for him it seems. It's a week only so I'm sure the forum will survive.

We should organize a party for him when he's back.

Anyone know any fat ugly girls?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She was not talking about treatments but a wig. I had too much sides...
I had another wig nightmare last night :/ I dreamed that I had ordered this high quality and expensive wig online and when I got it in the mail of course it looked horrible on me. I am having recurring nightmares about wigs lately and it sucks. Can't have a break even while asleep...

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has she tried the foam? Liquid is horrible and greasy, foam is more lightweight.

Yeah she doesn't want to use either but thanks. Like i said her hairs not that bad. I have some cetirizine coming from china and when it arrives I'm gonna make a purely water based serum for her of:

1% cetririzine
5% niacinamide
2% ghk-cu

I figure she'll like that since its gonna be PG and alcohol free. Should still be biologically active to some extent.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are saying that it's not because you are too sensitive but just because you are an a**h** then ..

another leftcuck logic

"if you're not giving a blowjob to every black man you see on streets you're white nazi a**h** then"

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
In my case I have thyroid's disease and mental illness so the state covers around 1400 Euros of my hair piece. I don't know how it works in France.

You have mental illness? Which one?
*jelly of state assistance*

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I feel like I have to figure that out first, cause it's causing me anxiety. All anxiety are adding, but I try to keep my cool (don't really know how tbh)

Pas, have you tried any anti-anxiety medication? Or herbal remedies?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This is why I like you and @CaptainForehead so much, you have problems that could make anyone depressed and bitter towards women, yet

IMO it's a frame of mind and general viewpoint towards life. We both are for sure depressed AF, but we recognize that our sad situation is not the fault of other people. Just our bad luck.

A LOT of people feel entitled to certain things, and when they don't have it, they feel it must be the fault of someone else. Poor and not white? It must be the fault of rich white men who want to keep you down. You don't make the cut to emigrate to a richer country legally? That country is xenophobic and racist. You are owed the same life as those xenophobes. You chose a sh*t major in college and now can't get a good paying job? Evil patriarchy keeping you down. Women don't approach you because of your creepy personality? Elliot Rodger. Ironically, that f****r was more similar to leftists and modern feminists than to the right.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
he was spending way too much time and energy trying to start arguments with users here who just weren't interested in arguing. If you disagree with someone and can't come to terms then just ignore them, don't constantly try to jab them with provocations just so you can fill your day arguing (and fill the threads with unrelated rants). I hope when he comes back he makes use of the ignore function - i know i haven't taken him off it for about two weeks now.

Very pertinent advice for @Rudiger

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lol you dont want assistance tier mental illness, trust me. the shame alone makes it not worth it

I'm pretty sure I already have assistance tier mental illness - PTSD from life.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I already have assistance tier mental illness - PTSD from life.
well you're working so you it's not assistance tier. you can have mental illnesses still, but you can only get the safety net when you're too fucked up to work, which of course is a big deal, they have entire courts to determine if you're able to work haha

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
well you're working so you it's not assistance tier. you can have mental illnesses still, but you can only get the safety net when you're too fucked up to work, which of course is a big deal, they have entire courts to determine if you're able to work haha

IMO the determination of whether you're too fucked up to work cannot be made if there is a safety net.
If I don't work, and competitively at that, I get kicked out of the country. As simple as that.

Also, EL works full time now.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO the determination of whether you're too fucked up to work cannot be made if there is a safety net.
If I don't work, and competitively at that, I get kicked out of the country. As simple as that.

Also, EL works full time now.
what do you mean? like if theres no threat of death or homelessness or anything serious than it cant seriously be determined if you are able to work?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
what do you mean? like if theres no threat of death or homelessness or anything serious than it cant seriously be determined if you are able to work?

Yes.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only been here 2 months so you guys would have to explain it to me. What on earth was good about blackg? I don't think i ever saw him make one productive post about hair loss treatment or advice. Almost everything i did see him post was him passive aggressively insulting and condescending to other users about stuff completely unrelated to hair.

I think the moderation here is frankly outstanding and although the forum is slow I'd rather have a slow forum with useful posts and posters than a forum cluttered with insults and trolling.

Blackg was having a hard time lately, it's true, but he had a positive track record before that, with a good sense of humor.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have some of my empathy tho, however, i only feel empathetic towards animals.

IMG_20171118_142801.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Blackg was having a hard time lately, it's true, but he had a positive track record before that, with a good sense of humor.

I have a problem with how there was a concerted attack that at times was quite harsh against him in the past few weeks. His posts might not have been informative or interesting to read, but that's no reason to bully him out of the forum. I think he got a bit combative and passive aggressive only in the last couple of weeks.