Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The user GokuBlack94 is banned permanently for the following reason: This user is responsible for driving most of the women off the site. Consistent rambler who adds no value to the discussions. Harassed another user who deleted her account (but has since returned).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a 33 year-old man, but I remember being 17, 18, 19. I believed that I was incredibly wise and that I had all of the answers. This went away over time because I had experiences where I was wrong, and recognized it, which builds modesty. This may never happen to some of the younger male posters here. First of all they never seek out life experiences and thus they can never be wrong about anything, and secondly, even if they were wrong they would be in denial about it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
First, I want to commend @Dante92 for seeking out a mental health worker. You have nothing to lose buddy. Also, I look forward to discussing Star Wars 8 with you when it comes out.

Second, I want to roast the people who are attacking @EvilLocks and saying that her life is easy. In all due respect, you have absolutely no idea if her life is easy or not. I'm not going to reveal private information (since she herself doesn't want it revealed), but you should know better than to assume things. For all you know she might have arthritis, early onset Alzheimer's, fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, etc etc etc. She might have painful irregular periods. She might have had an sexually abusive brother who is backed by her entire extended family. She could also have severe social impairments such as anxiety, or attention deficit disorder, or maybe she's deaf. You all have no f*****g idea. Don't f*****g assume.

What you're assuming is that her life is easy because at some point you read that she's had attention from men before. First of all that's irrelevant, even ugly girls get a lot of attention from men, and in practice women don't want men what they want is good men, but once you remove lazy men, stupid men, ugly men, men who are psychologically abusive, etc there's not a lot left. Secondly, what you're revealing with that assumption is a painful ignorance of the world: that if you have looks, you have everything. With that assumption you're showing that you're either formidably lucky yourself and you're only missing a bit more muscle to be perfect, or that you're delusional about your own life situation.

Instead of making assumptions, and being arrogant, try listening to people and having empathy.