Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still depressed, still anxious, still suffer with bouts of insomnia every now and then, still fatigued and still tired

so basically symptoms that majority of the western population has

unsolvable problems here... poor girl

*** depression pic here ***

blackg

Reaction score
How dare you subhuman trash to question a higher status woman who fucks chads twice the attractiveness of yours.
EvilLocks is far from being a subhuman.
First you boys question her dating status and then you have the nerve to call her a subreddit!!
Down with you boys!!!
Blow me, big time!

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
EvilLocks is far from being a subhuman.
First you boys question her dating status and then you have the nerve to call her a subreddit!!
Down with you boys!!!
Blow me, big time!
When did i say that EvilLocks is a subhuman ? The average IQ in this forum is phenomenally decreasing.

blackg

Reaction score
When did i say that EvilLocks is a subhuman ? The average IQ in this forum is phenomenally decreasing.
I never watch that show! By the way, I support EvilLocks and you dont.
I'm on the right side of history, shave it, brah!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha. Right, I can't possibly have problems, too. Right :)

lol MOST of the people here are experiencing an exact set of problems and no one complains – I have all of them

no medication was used, no shrinks

IF YOU TELL ABOUT THESE PROBLEMS (except insomnia) TO OTHER MALE = BETA FOR LIFE

see a shrink = weak cuck
medication = beta worrier

that's a DEFAULT set of mental issues that almost EVERY human being in the modern world has

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol MOST of the people here are experiencing an exact set of problems and no one complains – I have all of them

IF YOU TELL ABOUT THESE PROBLEMS (except insomnia) TO OTHER MALE = BETA FOR LIFE

see a shrink = weak cuck

that's a DEFAULT set of mental issues that almost EVERY human being in the modern world has

I mean it's not my point of view but perception by normies

Mentally challenged woman = another story, especially if she is slim

EvilLocks

Reaction score
But not everyone ends up hospitalized, do they? People experience these symptoms to varying degrees, mine has been severe and persistent. Anyway I'm done, I'm not comparing me to Dante, bye.

blackg

Reaction score

see a shrink = weak cuck

Bullshit!! They all f*****g complain!
Dont single Evil out foe complaining.
She is stronger then most of us and deserves a place to unload.
Think about it, you Italian!

blackg

Reaction score
I'm not in a mood to play around with a retarded cuck.
There is nothing "retarded" about being a chuck.
Some of my best friends all share their girlfriends and they is smarter then any IQ on the television.
You should try it!

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing "retarded" about beimg a chuck.
Some of my best friends all share their girlfriends and they is smarter then any IQ on the television.
You should try it!
I would rather kill myself first.