Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Second, I want to roast the people who are attacking @EvilLocks and saying that her life is easy. In all due respect, you have absolutely no idea if her life is easy or not.
If they had lived my life instead of me they would be eating their words. Again, you can't compare me and Dante because they are two different situations. It was never my intention to cause a shitstorm, and I should probably have ignored some of the comments.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
First, I want to commend @Dante92 for seeking out a mental health worker. You have nothing to lose buddy. Also, I look forward to discussing Star Wars 8 with you when it comes out.

Second, I want to roast the people who are attacking @EvilLocks and saying that her life is easy. In all due respect, you have absolutely no idea if her life is easy or not. I'm not going to reveal private information (since she herself doesn't want it revealed), but you should know better than to assume things. For all you know she might have arthritis, early onset Alzheimer's, fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, etc etc etc. She might have painful irregular periods. She might have had an sexually abusive brother who is backed by her entire extended family. She could also have severe social impairments such as anxiety, or attention deficit disorder, or maybe she's deaf. You all have no f*****g idea. Don't f*****g assume.

What you're assuming is that her life is easy because at some point you read that she's had attention from men before. First of all that's irrelevant, even ugly girls get a lot of attention from men, and in practice women don't want men what they want is good men, but once you remove lazy men, stupid men, ugly men, men who are psychologically abusive, etc there's not a lot left. Secondly, what you're revealing with that assumption is a painful ignorance of the world: that if you have looks, you have everything. With that assumption you're showing that you're either formidably lucky yourself and you're only missing a bit more muscle to be perfect, or that you're delusional about your own life situation.

Instead of making assumptions, and being arrogant, try listening to people and having empathy.
you think most men are lazy, stupid, ugly or abusive? its a strawman that we think looks are everything. its a lot sure but not everything.

that other stuff is too rare to be relevantly assumed. the mental health stuff is also ironic to mention as they will be far easier to handle as a woman. hell = having panic attacks and anxiety and most of your friends calling you a pussy for it. just lmfao at how different it would have been if i was a woman in that situation

about women wanting only the highest tier of woman, that is a good point.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they had lived my life instead of me they would be eating their words. Again, you can't compare me and Dante because they are two different situations. It was never my intention to cause a shitstorm, and I should probably have ignored some of the comments.
i'd say you probably are the 30th to 40th percentile as far as how bad you have it. but people like me and captainforehead are like 10th to 20th.

i was probably like you when i had hair, had it bad but with work i could have had an at least average life. unfortunately i have to save at least 10 thousand dollars for a hair transplant if i want to have that chance again

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you think most men are lazy, stupid, ugly or abusive? its a strawman that we think looks are everything. its a lot sure but not everything.

that other stuff is too rare to be relevantly assumed. the mental health stuff is also ironic to mention as they will be far easier to handle as a woman. hell = having panic attacks and anxiety and most of your friends calling you a pussy for it. just lmfao at how different it would have been if i was a woman in that situation

about women wanting only the highest tier of woman, that is a good point.

The majority of people are low quality, including men.

As for your friends calling you a pussy, you don't need to tell them that you're seeking therapy. You have no obligation to tell them that, or that you're considering social assistance, are an intel, or post on hairlosstalk. You don't need to tell everybody everything.

Men also want the higher tier of women. People on this board for example who openly says that he would never touch a fat girl or a non-white girl.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

As for your friends calling you a pussy, you don't need to tell them that you're seeking therapy. You have no obligation to tell them that, or that you're considering social assistance, are an intel, or post on hairlosstalk. You don't need to tell everybody everything.

Men also want the higher tier of women. People on this board for example who openly says that he would never touch a fat girl or a non-white girl.
it was a major event in my life. why would i not tell my friends that? sounds like you're trying to blame me for it

not wanting to get with an unhealthy obese girl is completely different though.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't know enough people to make that statement and it doesn't matter either way.
you literally don't even know me out of this forum, nor much about me in general, besides the person i was while bald. you have absolutely no qualification to say this.

i know about the average amount of people probably. and i like to meet new ones believe it or not. i like to observe human behavior and how people's lives end up.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
it was a major event in my life. why would i not tell my friends that? sounds like you're trying to blame me for it

not wanting to get with an unhealthy obese girl is completely different though.
Yeah, not wanting to be with a fat girl is even pickier than a woman not wanting to be with an abusive guy or a stupid guy.

you literally don't even know me out of this forum, nor much about me in general, besides the person i was while bald. you have absolutely no qualification to say this.

i know about the average amount of people probably. and i like to meet new ones believe it or not. i like to observe human behavior and how people's lives end up.
You make statements like "I'm at the 15th percentile of human happiness" which is an impossible-to-make statement.

You also don't know Evil Locks yet you compare yourself to her.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, not wanting to be with a fat girl is even pickier than a woman not wanting to be with an abusive guy or a stupid guy.

You make statements like "I'm at the 15th percentile of human happiness" which is an impossible-to-make statement.

You also don't know Evil Locks yet you compare yourself to her.
idk what you mean by what gender is pickier. i'm just mad that you said that i could have not told my friends about anxiety. thats irrelevant. i shouldn't have to be made fun of for something out of my control.

evillocks says the same thing by mentioning having anxiety, and is showered with likes. just sayin *drinks tea*. incel hate in action?

and yes impossible to know, just giving my honest opinion/guess. thats still having it worse than the majority of the population. in this case its her mental issues and hair loss. in mine it was being short and skinny and poor and having mental issues. both of us had it bad, worse than most, but still had a reasonable shot at a good life and decently high status

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

still waiting on a justification for this a**h** part. lol if i was a girl i bet you wouldn't victim blame.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
idk what you mean by what gender is pickier. i'm just mad that you said that i could have not told my friends about anxiety. thats irrelevant. i shouldn't have to be made fun of for something out of my control.

evillocks says the same thing by mentioning having anxiety, and is showered with likes. just sayin *drinks tea*. incel hate in action?

and yes impossible to know, just giving my honest opinion/guess. thats still having it worse than the majority of the population. in this case its her mental issues and hair loss. in mine it was being short and skinny and poor and having mental issues. both of us had it bad, worse than most, but still had a reasonable shot at a good life and decently high status

1) Again, you have a limited idea of what's going on with Evil Locks, stop assuming.

2) I agree that everybody should have friends who are good confidantes and that this would make for a better world. In practice though, many friends are not that great. If you sense that they'll give you sh*t when you make the right decision, start off by not telling them, and further reconsider whether they're really your friends. A lot of women also feel that they can't discuss everything.

I recently discarded one of my best friends of the past ten years because he was an abusive, belligerent sh*t. I couldn't handle it anymore. Sometimes that happens and yes it sucks.

3) Please don't take likes too seriously.
But if you must know, I gave her some likes because her posts in this thread were constructive.
Also she wasn't just showered with likes, there was a heavy counterattack on her posts.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) Again, you have a limited idea of what's going on with Evil Locks, stop assuming.

2) I agree that everybody should have friends who are good confidantes and that this would make for a better world. In practice though, many friends are not that great. If you sense that they'll give you sh*t when you make the right decision, start off by not telling them, and further reconsider whether they're really your friends. A lot of women also feel that they can't discuss everything.

I recently discarded one of my best friends of the past ten years because he was an abusive, belligerent sh*t. I couldn't handle it anymore. Sometimes that happens and yes it sucks.

3) Please don't take likes too seriously.
But if you must know, I gave her some likes because her posts in this thread were constructive.
Also she wasn't just showered with likes, there was a heavy counterattack on her posts.
you just sidestepped admitting that you were an a**h**. i expected better of you considering you seem to be into all this victim liberal stuff. i was an actual victim of shitty gender norms and instead of sympathizing you blame me. it wasn't just my friends either, my own brother called me a pussy for it. i've already cut most of those "friends" off anywho.

i actually liked most of evillocks posts, i just think its bullshit that she did the same thing and got sympathy while i was blamed for it (by you).

about the assuming i never said i wasn't.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you just sidestepped admitting that you were an a**h**. i expected better of you considering you seem to be into all this victim liberal stuff. i was an actual victim of shitty gender norms and instead of sympathizing you blame me. it wasn't just my friends either, my own brother called me a pussy for it. i've already cut most of those "friends" off anywho.

i actually liked most of evillocks posts, i just think its bullshit that she did the same thing and got sympathy while i was blamed for it (by you).

about the assuming i never said i wasn't.

I'm not sidestepping anything, though you should recognize your own failure of judgment and antagonistic approach.

It's the unfortunate reality, for both men and women, that the vast majority of people cannot tell everything to everybody.

Your response to this is to make the false claim that I would support Evil Locks telling everything to everybody. No, I would not. If she did so, it would harm her, as the real world includes fake friends, gossips, and assholes. But I don't need to tell her as she already knows this.

My sister and mother do not call me a pussy for the simple reason that I tell them very little. I discuss very little that's substantial with my sister, she's very judgmental and sometimes she makes asinine conclusions.

To reiterate, not deflect and not sidestep and not run away from but reiterate: it is in nearly nobody's interest to tell everything to everybody. In the real world, which includes social sharks, assholes, and half-friends, it is important to be selective with information and with what one says.

That is one of the advantages of therapy, it is a confidential and safe space where one need not worry about social conventions as much. This can be an enabler to more constructive discussion.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
it wasn't just my friends either, my own brother called me a pussy for it.

I think what AV is trying to say is that, although unfair, you have the option of not revealing information about you to the shits around you.
I learned to hide pretty much everything from my parents a few years ago as my father has a tendency to rub my nose in my missteps.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sidestepping anything, though you should recognize your own failure of judgment and antagonistic approach.

It's the unfortunate reality, for both men and women, that the vast majority of people cannot tell everything to everybody.

Your response to this is to make the false claim that I would support Evil Locks telling everything to everybody. No, I would not. If she did so, it would harm her, as the real world includes fake friends, gossips, and assholes. But I don't need to tell her as she already knows this.

My sister and mother do not call me a pussy for the simple reason that I tell them very little. I discuss very little that's substantial with my sister, she's very judgmental and sometimes she makes asinine conclusions.

To reiterate, not deflect and not sidestep and not run away from but reiterate: it is in nearly nobody's interest to tell everything to everybody. In the real world, which includes social sharks, assholes, and half-friends, it is important to be selective with information and with what one says.

That is one of the advantages of therapy, it is a confidential and safe space where one need not worry about social conventions as much. This can be an enabler to more constructive discussion.
it wasnt a failure of judgment lol. i was giving my honest opinion based on everything evil has said about her life. i don't even think she has it easy. compared to us incels she does, but not overall. even evil seems cool with me now. she should be the final judge on if what i said was bad or not

and yea you are still distracting from having to admit you were a jerk lol. i talk about the discrimination i faced simply for venting about what was one of the worst aspects of my life and all you have to say is . . . . . that i shouldn't have told anyone? just admit it already, you were victim blaming. you should have at least given me sympathies and THEN advise me about what i did wrong.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think what AV is trying to say is that, although unfair, you have the option of not revealing information about you to the shits around you.
I learned to hide pretty much everything from my parents a few years ago as my father has a tendency to rub my nose in my missteps.
still should have gotten sympathy for it. something along the lines of "you shouldn't have to worry about this kind of sh*t, and it sucks that you had to deal with this" and THEN he could have told me that people shouldn't reveal much as people are assholes