Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
still should have gotten sympathy for it. something along the lines of "you shouldn't have to worry about this kind of sh*t, and it sucks that you had to deal with this" and THEN he could have told me that people shouldn't reveal much as people are assholes

I just went over the original post, and you're basket casing over a post that you misunderstood. Here it's being copied and pasted for you:

As for your friends calling you a pussy, you don't need to tell them that you're seeking therapy. You have no obligation to tell them that, or that you're considering social assistance, are an intel, or post on hairlosstalk. You don't need to tell everybody everything.

The context of the past few pages is the discussion of the pros and cons of therapy -- go back and read a few pages just to be sure. Among other advantages, it's a safe and confidential space.

Honest guess: every single poster on this site withholds a lot of information from their real-life "friends" and family.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
still should have gotten sympathy for it. something along the lines of "you shouldn't have to worry about this kind of sh*t, and it sucks that you had to deal with this" and THEN he could have told me that people shouldn't reveal much as people are assholes

He is a man.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just finished a shadow boxing session near the graveyard shouting and striking hard I feel great and will be for the next 3 hours then its back to depression mode.

Who did you expect to win in the Mayweather vs McGregor fight? What did you think of the fight?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just finished a shadow boxing session near the graveyard shouting and striking hard I feel great and will be for the next 3 hours then its back to depression mode.
Did you win?
PAt460b.gif

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just went over the original post, and you're basket casing over a post that you misunderstood. Here it's being copied and pasted for you:

As for your friends calling you a pussy, you don't need to tell them that you're seeking therapy. You have no obligation to tell them that, or that you're considering social assistance, are an intel, or post on hairlosstalk. You don't need to tell everybody everything.

The context of the past few pages is the discussion of the pros and cons of therapy -- go back and read a few pages just to be sure. Among other advantages, it's a safe and confidential space.

Honest guess: every single poster on this site withholds a lot of information from their real-life "friends" and family.

i read all drama, i guess that helps me to understand your response. i was demonstrating how different it is for men with mental illness vs women with mental illness. make no mistake though thats fucked up to point out TELLING MY FRIENDS THE MOST MAJOR EVENT AT MY LIFE IN THAT PERIOD was a bad idea. again, its still victim blaming

He is a man.
and? doesnt give him license to be a jerk

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
i read all drama, i guess that helps me to understand your response. i was demonstrating how different it is for men with mental illness vs women with mental illness. make no mistake though thats fucked up to point out TELLING MY FRIENDS THE MOST MAJOR EVENT AT MY LIFE IN THAT PERIOD was a bad idea. again, its still victim blaming

and? doesnt give him license to be a jerk

For a 7/10 woman if they don't work and have no money, a chad will let them stay at theirs and pay for their food, if they have depression a million guys and their girlfriends are there to give support, if they feel unloved they can walk into a bar at 3 am and f*** any guy they want as quickly as they want.

This is my point about some people being better suited to therapy, most women I know with "depression" have very few legitimate problems to begin with which makes things a hell of a lot easier to deal with when your problems go far beyond being in your head. Most reasonably attractive women have their lives on a platter until they are 30 compared to men. Legitimate mental issues are serious for anyone, but they're a lot easier to deal with when you have guys willing to pay your expenses and pleasure you whenever you feel like it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a 7/10 woman if they don't work and have no money, a chad will let them stay at theirs and pay for their food, if they have depression a million guys and their girlfriends are there to give support, if they feel unloved they can walk into a bar at 3 am and f*** any guy they want as quickly as they want.

This is my point about some people being better suited to therapy, most women I know with "depression" have very few legitimate problems to begin with which makes things a hell of a lot easier to deal with when your problems go far beyond being in your head. Most reasonably attractive women have their lives on a platter until they are 30 compared to men. Legitimate mental issues are serious for anyone, but they're a lot easier to deal with when you have guys willing to pay your expenses and pleasure you whenever you feel like it.
exactly

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you think most men are lazy, stupid, ugly or abusive? its a strawman that we think looks are everything. its a lot sure but not everything.

that other stuff is too rare to be relevantly assumed. the mental health stuff is also ironic to mention as they will be far easier to handle as a woman. hell = having panic attacks and anxiety and most of your friends calling you a pussy for it. just lmfao at how different it would have been if i was a woman in that situation

about women wanting only the highest tier of woman, that is a good point.
ugly = lazy, stupid, abusive .. handsome = active, intelligent, kind.

the halo effect.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get one asap even part time. This mindset will kill you. Incels must adopt a high performance lifestyle to have a 1% chance of finding a girl.

Otherwise its legit ogre rot on lookism all day
I've accepted my fate. I know i'm not good enough. It's extremely hard, because there's this one girl whom i've had a crush on since middle school. I always wished to marry her, but i know it's impossible because of my height, body, hair, etc. i'm extremely envious of the person who would marry her, but it doesn't matter now.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've accepted my fate. I know i'm not good enough. It's extremely hard, because there's this one girl whom i've had a crush on since middle school. I always wished to marry her, but i know it's impossible because of my height, body, hair, etc. i'm extremely envious of the person who would marry her, but it doesn't matter now.
Your fate doesnt get written until u die then it will be written on the tombstone until then I'll keep fighting no matter what anyone says.

Inb4 I get to 30 years old and ldar on basement :D

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your fate doesnt get written until u die then it will be written on the tombstone until then I'll keep fighting no matter what anyone says.

Inb4 I get to 30 years old and ldar on basement :D
Genetics are your fate. You either are born a winner or a loser.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get one asap even part time. This mindset will kill you. Incels must adopt a high performance lifestyle to have a 1% chance of finding a girl.

Otherwise its legit ogre rot on lookism all day
tfw im too terrified of low performance so i dont try performing at all. possibility of low performance + being bald = f*****g suicide