Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
tfw im too terrified of low performance so i dont try performing at all. possibility of low performance + being bald = f*****g suicide
nobody is perfect michael jordan had to fail and lose countless times in his life.

Thats how humans learn. Thats the main principle behind artificial neural networks trial and error

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpropagation

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i only went physically to uni for one semester (was using concealer then). when i went fully bald i only went online. i'm at the point where i have to go school physically to finish my associates. just too scared is all. might need to get on meds to turn myself into a "socially adjusted" zombie
I'm sorry man, it sucks *** to be bald too young. I can't even imagine your pain.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did not expect to see the reference to MI-related terminology on hair loss forum.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MI?

And lol yo you still havent told me who that is in your avatar! Plz dont tell me its you xD
Ml = Machine learning

No, not me, I am too hot to post my pics online, lol. But this cutie is mtf from tumblr. Unfortunatelly, I don't have the name, and can't recall exact place where I found it.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ml = Machine learning

No, not me, I am too hot to post my pics online, lol. But this cutie is mtf from tumblr. Unfortunatelly, I don't have the name, and can't recall exact place where I found it.
Oh damn. Thats one hell of a transgender. Do you prefer traps? The only "girls" ive really connected with have been traps lol

But f*** idk if id ever date one lol.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh damn. Thats one hell of a transgender. Do you prefer traps? The only "girls" ive really connected with have been traps lol

But f*** idk if id ever date one lol.
I prefer cis-females and cute mtf, yeah. I would date if she pass 100%.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Headache thread. I hate women but I don't see the point in attacking evillocks yes she has no idea of our incel reality.

But I'd rather attack the true normie than her.

White knight mode end.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Headache thread. I hate women but I don't see the point in attacking evillocks yes she has no idea of our incel reality.

But I'd rather attack the true normie than her.

White knight mode end.

You would slay puss if you tried. You look better than me and I get 1 new one a month average. You still have decent hair too.

blackg

Reaction score
Who did you expect to win in the Mayweather vs McGregor fight? What did you think of the fight?
Mayweather was always going to win. The actual "fight" was a typical Vegas spectacle.
It was as American as baseball and apple pie.
I loved it!