Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Deep down I feel Dante is a polite and kind person from my few interactions with him. I truly hope he doesn't fall by the wayside in life because he has a lot to offer being intelligent and talented. I know many believe I should be the last person to advise Dante but I do have a somewhat relevant professional background. It's hard advising someone without speaking to them face to face and also seeing their appearance and behaviour. Those often give telltale clues.

Dante often says he wants respect and not to be mocked. I believe this is the root of his problem. I have personally seen and heard of cases of profound bullying, whether at the work place or in a social setting. In Dante's case some of his experiences may be completely true, the others may be amplified through low self esteem, paranoia, depression and anxiety. Not calling you a liar Dante, just that you may not see things as they are.

One thing is for certain, you have severe depression at the very least. What gives it away is the biological symptoms and graphic descriptions. The complete loss of libido, empathy, interests and sleep pattern e.t.c. As others have suggested and you agreed to, talking to a therapist, just let it all out face to face and work with them. You may find a good therapist with regular effort. I would also get on a mood stabiliser while you are recovering. This could be a long process but it will be worth it for you in the long term. Hopefully you don't have any other issues which need treating. It's a brave decision to seek help and nothing to be ashamed about.

You're doing all you can for your hair but seriously do consider other looks max options. I know you hate this topic but just covering basics would make you feel normal. I have a hard time believing you're as ugly as sin since I rarely if ever see someone like that. So the ridicule and negative attention you draw to yourself seems hard for us to understand.

The biggest obstacle perhaps is sadly that you are a victim of the way the western world is going. Maslow's pyramid we all had to learn in our university days. IMO it's a way to rationalise the problems of the west: that we are becoming way too self centred and passing judgement on others. Everyone wants to look the best, be the best (career, money) and get genuine validation or feel insecure and hate themselves. I'm not saying this didn't exist before, but it's reaching a breaking point. There's a reason other places even in Europe have lower rates of depression/suicide and are far more happier. It's not because they are starving or don't have a house as the pyramid suggests, far from it. Just that it's culturally okay to accept your aesthetic limits and people won't punish you for it.

This still doesn't change the fact that good looks are worshipped everywhere. Noticed this in mainland Europe too. It's worse for a guy because there are only two modes: hot or not. Only good looking guys will get attention from any type of girl. Whereas girls can easily elevate their looks to an extent with clothes, being thin and make up. On a train journey in Europe a month back I noticed that my pretty gf didn't get as much attention as I expected. As there were other pretty girls and to an extent they all merged into one and looked clone like. Yet she had to keep staring back at girls who kept looking at me repeatedly, especially if they were with their friends as opposed to their boyfriend. It's crazy as some are much younger than me but girls have this feeling of romance, it's innate. So looks are biological and obsessed over which we already know.

But it shows it's much tougher being a guy as there are only two modes: attractive or not. And in the western world, it seems most guys are having an uneasy time accepting it more than other men in the world. I can see that with other guys around me who have an unnecessary harsh view of themselves. They punish and hate themselves when in fact they are completely normal looking. They strive for silly looks max options and you can tell they all go on the same websites. Teeth? PUA? Tan? Clothes? Muscle? In reality, this won't change much unless they had massive teeth deformity/very pale skin/bad body. They actually had a normal body and normal teeth but thought getting "super" here would compensate for a normal face. All that looks maxing won't get them what they want - pretty girls chasing them and people being nice in general randomly. Covering basics is one thing, being unrealistic in the mind and striving for unnecessary perfection is another thing. It will lead to further anxiety and stress.

I understand your bald hate as a young man but you shouldn't let that manifest into general hate of yourself. I see too many people like this suffering. Also I can't relate on a personal level but that doesn't mean my advice is worthless. I would say treating your mental health, covering your basics and learning to enjoy life with a healthy mindset beyond aesthetics is what you should strive for. This is the approach I see other sensible guys trying. They come to accept themselves, it's still a constant battle in their mind, but they are much better in every area of life because they sought help.
dhMeAzK.gif

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you all guys for your support and advice. Truth is in the middle: I'll never have a girl and never be respected because I'm ugly as f*** and bald young, despite what bluepilled attractive fullhead guys and girls here would want to make me believe (fred LOL), but I surely can't survive long in this condition. I need therapy or just medical help simply to find a balance, without suffering a mental breakdown or starving myself to death. My depressive, paranoid and overly anxious state is surely undeniable, I'm not clueless about my condition, but now my depression is compromising my health, and that I cannot allow.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you all guys for your support and advice. Truth is in the middle: I'll never have a girl and never be respected because I'm ugly as f*** and bald young, despite what bluepilled attractive fullhead guys and girls here would want to make me believe (fred LOL), but I surely can't survive long in this condition. I need therapy or just medical help simply to find a balance, without suffering a mental breakdown or starving myself to death. My depressive, paranoid and overly anxious state is surely undeniable, I'm not clueless about my condition, but now my depression is compromising my health, and that I cannot allow.

i double this

a year ago or so I started to value my health as never before (after I've got root canal treatment without painkiller and problems with joints/neck)

depression leads to poverty hygiene, zero exercises, bad sleep pattern, terrible diet and, eventually, it impacts health a lot

I know it sounds stupid but I can't LET myself being depressed

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
i double this

a year ago or so I started to value my health as never before (after I've got root canal treatment without painkiller and problems with joints/neck)

depression leads to poverty hygiene, zero exercises, bad sleep pattern, terrible diet and, eventually, it impacts health a lot

I know it sounds stupid but I can't LET myself being depressed
I know this all too well my friend. I think I went exactly the same path as you this year.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I surely can't survive long in this condition. I need therapy or just medical help simply to find a balance, without suffering a mental breakdown or starving myself to death. My depressive, paranoid and overly anxious state is surely undeniable, I'm not clueless about my condition, but now my depression is compromising my health, and that I cannot allow.
That was all I was trying to say. I hope you got my message (unlike some)
Good luck.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was all I was trying to say. I hope you got my message (unlike some)
Good luck.

lol when female tells "meh depression meh lonely" that's not the same as guys who really suffer

Most of girls I knew were "depressed" om some extent and they life normie lives now

Of course they did it for an attention

Meanwhile couple of guys I knew comitted a suicide out of nowhere, they didn't rant about this

When Dante says that he is severely depressed and needs help I take this seriously

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
just lol a teen was sitting in front of me in KFC was staring on my hairline while touching his hair

stopped only when I stared on him

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of women like to broadcast they're depressed, when it's not really that, but a moment of loneliness when their inboxes drops below around 5 different guys they're talking to. So what a lot of women will do is post about how depressed they are on social media to get that attention they so desperately need. Not as bad as the woman who posts a new selfie everyday on ALL of her social media accounts, this drives me crazy. True depression and loneliness look nothing of the sorts of the narcissistic, self absorbed attention whoring you see now days.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@CopeForLife If you're going to eat unhealthy food at least get the good stuff.

KFC is low on the junk food scale, it's on par with Burger King.

Tomorrow I'm traveling to Columbus, and thus I'll pass by Jeni's ice cream, it's often ranked as one of the top ten ice cream shops in the world. Here are some of their flavours:
https://shop.jenis.com/pick-your-own-mix

Goat cheese with red cherries looks nice:
Goat_Cheese_with_Red_Cherries_Spoonhead_1-505__74616.1472152932.1280.1280.jpg

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Man this is what I've been trying to tell you, giving up isn't a natural human response. Are we not on this site because we want to fight hairloss rather than giving up? Sure, it may be a losing battle in the end, or maybe not, but we continue to fight, even if we don't know the outcome for sure.

That principle applies to everything else in life. Don't listen to the wankers here who say everything is hopeless. You need to believe you can turn everything around, and even taking the smallest steps in that direction will help so much to make you feel better.

Get rid of "never" in your vocabulary, start visualizing the life you want, and start the process to getting it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man this is what I've been trying to tell you, giving up isn't a natural human response. Are we not on this site because we want to fight hairloss rather than giving up? Sure, it may be a losing battle in the end, or maybe not, but we continue to fight, even if we don't know the outcome for sure.

That principle applies to everything else in life. Don't listen to the wankers here who say everything is hopeless. You need to believe you can turn everything around, and even taking the smallest steps in that direction will help so much to make you feel better.

Get rid of "never" in your vocabulary, start visualizing the life you want, and start the process to getting it.
mostly legit but sometimes you just have to accept your limits. thats where it really gets tough to "fight" so to speak, theres no fight left, you have to fight for peace of mind. for example the most common one here is having to accept having a less attractive girlfriend. unless you get lucky of course, however even then you will be at a disadvantage in the relationship.

(also side note, that is the root of the hypothesis on the evolutionary purpose of baldness, that the disadvantage in relationships is deliberate, so that you can be more dedicated to the relationship and a better father. seems sort of like a troll explanation tbh tho lmao)