Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@CopeForLife If you're going to eat unhealthy food at least get the good stuff.

KFC is low on the junk food scale, it's on par with Burger King.

Tomorrow I'm traveling to Columbus, and thus I'll pass by Jeni's ice cream, it's often ranked as one of the top ten ice cream shops in the world. Here are some of their flavours:
https://shop.jenis.com/pick-your-own-mix

Goat cheese with red cherries looks nice:
View attachment 65029

I am in the es-USSR country right now and we had our first McDonalds just a few years ago, Burger King last year. KFC is the best from what I tried. I think our menus in KFC are very different though.

Of course, I wouldn't go KFC if I'd live in USA.

Btw, I eat only cheesecakes from sweets.

Ice cream looks delicious though

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yRE0_brnzv1VzpPCh4T_VqrrT5KR3wsgNA9wDqqYhtE.png

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, combine red n blue. While all that masculine, huffy puffy sh*t will work to an extent, I always say, never underestimate the power of being a nice guy. Now maybe Pas n Evil can chime in on this; but women like nice, funny guys. If when you meet a women(on a date for instance), any women, whether she's your type, or your her type or not, if you are a nice, funny guy, and just have a good time with her, you will have massive success. I'm talking 90-95% success rate.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, combine red n blue. While all that masculine, huffy puffy sh*t will work to an extent, I always say, never underestimate the power of being a nice guy. Now maybe Pas n Evil can chime in on this; but women like nice, funny guys. If when you meet a women(on a date for instance), any women, whether she's your type, or your her type or not, if you are a nice, funny guy, and just have a good time with her, you will have massive success. I'm talking 90-95% success rate.
What if women fake lesbianism when you say hello?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
mostly legit but sometimes you just have to accept your limits. thats where it really gets tough to "fight" so to speak, theres no fight left, you have to fight for peace of mind. for example the most common one here is having to accept having a less attractive girlfriend. unless you get lucky of course, however even then you will be at a disadvantage in the relationship.

(also side note, that is the root of the hypothesis on the evolutionary purpose of baldness, that the disadvantage in relationships is deliberate, so that you can be more dedicated to the relationship and a better father. seems sort of like a troll explanation tbh tho lmao)

Of course, eventually, each person needs to accept their own limits.

AFTER they've tried, I mean really tried, all they could.

Not preemptively.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

utter bullshit

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would women love a nice, funny guy ? How could being nice and funny sexual appealing ? How could traits like being nice and funny make women horny ? When a guy fucks a girl, does he think or focus on her personality or does he focus on her body, boobs, vagina, ***, etc ? The same goes for women, she wouldn't notice or care about your personality when you f*** her because such traits don't matter in sex or procreating.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
any women, whether she's your type, or your her type or not, if you are a nice, funny guy, and just have a good time with her, you will have massive success. I'm talking 90-95% success rate.

the f*** is this sh*t

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would women love a nice, funny guy ? How could being nice and funny sexual appealing ? How could traits like being nice and funny make women horny ? When a guy fucks a girl, does he think or focus on her personality or does he focus on her body, boobs, vagina, ***, etc ? The same goes for women, she wouldn't notice or care about your personality when you f*** her because such traits don't matter in sex or procreating.
This is coming from experience. Many years of making mistakes, n even more success. Guys who engage in this angle will more than likely have success, n some of the other guys....sites like these chanting genetics, ogre, etc, etc.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is coming from experience. Many years of making mistakes, n even more success. Guys who engage in this angle will more than likely have success, n some of the other guys....sites like these chanting genetics, ogre, etc, etc.
They maybe like to spend more time with a funny guy to make them laugh, but he wouldn't be seen as a sexual being by them.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the f*** is this sh*t
Don't break it apart n take it out of context, doing the typical Internet nerd thing. Women you're on a date with, was the example. N yeah, without getting into the intricate details, works well. Its funny, I get so much pushback from posts like these, from guys who are either virgins, or if you saw the 1 or 2 girls they've been with, would probably be better off claiming they're virgins. I've been relatively successful with women, and if I ever start to go away from this approach, the success rate drastically lowers.

Everybody has limits, so if you're a 5, you're not going to do well pulling game on an 8, goes without saying. But then again, an 8 won't be on a date with you, I'm sure.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL f*** outta here with this bullshit. Nice and funny game ONLY works if you're ALREADY attractive. Where are you pulling these percentages? Your anus?