Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL f*** outta here with this bullshit. Nice and funny game ONLY works if you're ALREADY attractive. Where are you pulling these percentages? Your anus?
Ahh, another stud. Context I did, again. I'm noticing trend here haha. Have to state it again, Christ- if you're a 3, u date 3s, is what it is. But without the right approach, you won't even get that fat girl you've been pining for. Likewise, if you're an 8, same deal w the 8 hottie.

The idea that I'm saying if you're an ugly motherfucker, crying in your cold Campbell soup every night, because you're disgruntled because you can't get the 7/10 hottie....can all of a sudden have great success with the right approach, is just stupid.

This works for dating on your own personal level. If you're an ugly f***, n can only get other ugly fucks, that's where it's at.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't break it apart n take it out of context, doing the typical Internet nerd thing. Women you're on a date with, was the example. N yeah, without getting into the intricate details, works well. Its funny, I get so much pushback from posts like these, from guys who are either virgins, or if you saw the 1 or 2 girls they've been with, would probably be better off claiming they're virgins. I've been relatively successful with women, and if I ever start to go away from this approach, the success rate drastically lowers.

Everybody has limits, so if you're a 5, you're not going to do well pulling game on an 8, goes without saying. But then again, an 8 won't be on a date with you, I'm sure.

tellersquill new account?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, sense of humour is a top factor in seducing women. (right after look and height - and maybe money for some b****s)
What you mean is that without looks and height your sense of humor is useless, with looks and height your sense of humor is a bonus. Without looks and height there's no sexual attraction in the first place.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What you mean is that without looks and height your sense of humor is useless, with looks and height your sense of humor is a bonus. Without looks and height there's no sexual attraction in the first place.

at least she is semi honest

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh, another stud. Context I did, again. I'm noticing trend here haha. Have to state it again, Christ- if you're a 3, u date 3s, is what it is. But without the right approach, you won't even get that fat girl you've been pining for. Likewise, if you're an 8, same deal w the 8 hottie.

The idea that I'm saying if you're an ugly motherfucker, crying in your cold Campbell soup every night, because you're disgruntled because you can't get the 7/10 hottie....can all of a sudden have great success with the right approach, is just stupid.

This works for dating on your own personal level. If you're an ugly f***, n can only get other ugly fucks, that's where it's at.
Chad doesn't need the right approach. Approaching is complete bullshit too, not once in my life have I had to "approach" a woman, it may depend on your definition though, but if a woman sees you and has her sights locked on all you have to to is say "hi" and you're in, there's no intricate "game" plan. Just be you. To me that's not approaching, no cringey funny guy cuck sh*t needed.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not what I meant exactly, no. Well, what you said is true for most women I guess (just assuming), but really if a guy is not particularly good looking, like you don't pay attention to him, he can still win a woman with his sense of humour and sarcasm (sarcasm works way too well on me). I am always attracted to the funny sarcastic guy even though there are way more good looking men in the room.
But that's only me and I am an old balding gal. Also lots of my friends are very hot men (mostly gays) so I am not that impressed by good looks anymore.
Prove it. And also, how does being funny make anyone sexual appealing ? I would like to be with a funny girl, but i wouldn't f*** her if i wasn't attracted to her.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chad doesn't need the right approach. Approaching is complete bullshit too, not once in my life have I had to "approach" a woman, it may depend on your definition though, but if a woman sees you and has her sights locked on all you have to to is say "hi" and you're in, there's no intricate "game" plan. Just be you. To me that's not approaching, no cringey funny guy cuck sh*t needed.
You're taking what I said to an extreme, again typical interent sh*t. Stand by the previous posts. No need to repeat. Obvious you have to be yourself. But if you are armed with a good sense of humor n wit, n are fun to be around, it's massive. If you don't have those traits, clearly you're at disadvantage.

A lot of guys who would be genuinely funny n fun to be around, f*** it all up thinking they need to be overly aggressive, n macho sh*t. Not needed. I thought what I was saying was pretty evident, clearly I need to put it in f*****g book form to get it through here. Not enough time.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prove it. And also, how does being funny make anyone sexual appealing ? I would like to be with a funny girl, but i wouldn't f*** her if i wasn't attracted to her.
You've never become more sexually attracted to a woman after getting to know her? Unless a woman is a "hard no" I've noticed that her humor and how she carries herself make her more sexually appealing...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the es-USSR country right now and we had our first McDonalds just a few years ago, Burger King last year. KFC is the best from what I tried. I think our menus in KFC are very different though.

Of course, I wouldn't go KFC if I'd live in USA.

Btw, I eat only cheesecakes from sweets.

Ice cream looks delicious though

CCF_Social_ChrisOutrageousCheesecake.jpg

Chris' Outrageous Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@OldnBald I don't believe in being nice as a strategy. You're either nice or you're not, it's not a flip that can be switched long-term.
Of course. See previous posts.

But on another note, if you're just trying to get laid, nice, funny, non judgemental guy is money. Works charm.
N as far as that goes, listen to pas. Works on a lot of girls. N don't listen to her balding n old sh*t, she's pretty hot, so it applies well here, albeit just one woman talking.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

But on another note, if you're just trying to get laid, nice, funny, non judgemental guy is money. Works charm.

I wouldn't mind, and the forum probably wouldn't mind, an elaboration. Right now, your level of argumentation is at the level of a fortune cookie -- no offense. Which is not to say that all fortune cookies are wrong, it's just that you sometimes need a lot more than a conclusion to convince people.

To be honest I don't think that women care that much about those issues. The personality factors that I see as mattering are social influence/status, social acuity, intelligence, compatibility, and obviously a willingness to put yourself out there.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

N as far as that goes, listen to pas. Works on a lot of girls. N don't listen to her balding n old sh*t, she's pretty hot, so it applies well here, albeit just one woman talking.

believing is everything that a girl said on the anonymous internet forum

eww