Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind, and the forum probably wouldn't mind, an elaboration. Right now, your level of argumentation is at the level of a fortune cookie -- no offense. Which is not to say that all fortune cookies are wrong, it's just that you sometimes need a lot more than a conclusion to convince people.

To be honest I don't think that women care that much about those issues. The personality factors that I see as mattering are social influence/status, social acuity, intelligence, compatibility, and obviously a willingness to put yourself out there.
I hear you, I realize so many on this board struggle in general with normal social cues and with women in general. My fault for putting only a snippet on here, thinking the general thought may be understood behind it.

If I had to spell everthing out, it would take a tremendous amount of time. If I were talking to someone in person, and able to explain a compete breakdown, where context is easily understood, I would. And even then that takes time for someone who lacks the groundwork of these concepts (getting women to the best of your abilities, etc). Maybe one day if I have some serious time.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you, I realize so many on this board struggle in general with normal social cues and with women in general. My fault for putting only a snippet on here, thinking the general thought may be understood behind it.

If I had to spell everthing out, it would take a tremendous amount of time. If I were talking to someone in person, and able to explain a compete breakdown, where context is easily understood, I would. And even then that takes time for someone who lacks the groundwork of these concepts (getting women to the best of your abilities, etc). Maybe one day if I have some serious time.

There is no possibility of you explaining everything and providing a complete theory, lol, that would be a very long project. I think that one or two supporting examples would have sufficed. I realize it's wrong to ask other people to post more, that it can one annoying.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is the raspberry reduction!

classic-cheesecake-4-683x1024.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tfw bating and see the reflection of your bald head when screen goes dark

file.php?40,file=169446,filename=tumblr_muikhm6vGq1sn8ziso1_400.gif

Oh and oldnbald i actually agree with you in that the chill nice guys are often slayers. However theyre chill from their security that comes from being hot, also you dont know whether your success was from hotness or being "charming"

Hot =>socially adjusted =>gets girls

Could be either one of the first 2.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i can only speak to the high school i went to, but yes the guys who slayed the HQNP cuties were the upper class preppy white boys in my honors class. they were at least fairly intelligent AND attractive. but also charming and nice. my high school was huge in baseball and these dudes were also on the baseball team. TBH (STRONG no homerz) they had great bodies too, i remember being in the weight room and seeing them work out.

the classes other than my honors class had the mean white trash types, and the girls there were also fine, but more in a slutty/hot way. those mean ones of course got with the hot slutty types. as a whole they were pretty stereotypical "bad boy/bad girl" types, into drugs, fighting, partying, etc.

there was a bit of crossover between the honors preps and lower class rednecks but not much from what i could tell.

i'd guess it was a typical american southern school, half ghetto blacks and half rednecks, white trash, and preppy good ol' boys.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
i can only speak to the high school i went to, but yes the guys who slayed the HQNP cuties were the upper class preppy white boys in my honors class. they were at least fairly intelligent AND attractive. but also charming and nice. my high school was huge in baseball and these dudes were also on the baseball team. TBH (STRONG no homerz) they had great bodies too, i remember being in the weight room and seeing them work out.

the classes other than my honors class had the mean white trash types, and the girls there were also fine, but more in a slutty/hot way. those mean ones of course got with the hot slutty types. as a whole they were pretty stereotypical "bad boy/bad girl" types, into drugs, fighting, partying, etc.

there was a bit of crossover between the honors preps and lower class rednecks but not much from what i could tell.

i'd guess it was a typical american southern school, half ghetto blacks and half rednecks, white trash, and preppy good ol' boys.

I can't tell if the good ol' boys never go bald because God hates us and wants us to suffer more or if they get on propecia the day they start losing. I feel like less attractive people are more likely to go bald. Those preppy,upperclass, attractive, reasonably intelligent, and wealthy guys never go bald.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't tell if the good ol' boys never go bald because God hates us and wants us to suffer more or if they get on propecia the day they start losing. I feel like less attractive people are more likely to go bald. Those preppy,upperclass, attractive, reasonably intelligent, and wealthy guys never go bald.
its prolly just some complex mating scheme i can't figure out right now. the hot get with the hot, and of course the hot tend to have good hair haha. also i'm sure as theyre more adjusted as a group they get on propecia, and actually have no sides as theyre MENTALLY HEALTHY (l o l)

btw when i say good ol' boy i'm talking mainly preppy southern rich white guys. however sometimes non southerners are into the southern culture and can be considered a good ol' boy for all intents and purposes

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
its prolly just some complex mating scheme i can't figure out right now. the hot get with the hot, and of course the hot tend to have good hair haha. also i'm sure as theyre more adjusted as a group they get on propecia, and actually have no sides as theyre MENTALLY HEALTHY (l o l)

btw when i say good ol' boy i'm talking mainly preppy southern rich white guys. however sometimes non southerners are into the southern culture and can be considered a good ol' boy for all intents and purposes

Yeah I know what you mean, some people use the term in Australia for preppy, rich all boys school kids that slay pussy and are good at sports and continue to slay at college.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started finasteride
How do you cope with the fact that you'll probably rot in loneliness and misery until you die ? I feel like i'm going insane and my depressive episodes are becoming more common now. What hurts is that i'm the only one in my group of friends who's (short, going bald, small frame, don't gymcel because i have extremely shitty physique, single, depressed, etc). I'm now more depressed, bitter and jealous with my friends than when i was alone.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you cope with the fact that you'll probably rot in loneliness and misery until you die ? I feel like i'm going insane and my depressive episodes are becoming more common now. What hurts is that i'm the only one in my group of friends who's (short, going bald, small frame, don't gymcel because i have extremely shitty physique, single, depressed, etc). I'm now more depressed, bitter and jealous with my friends than when i was alone.
you are frikkin hardly even balding, you're at the beginning stages

get on the frikkin big 3 ASAP NOW JUNIOR. FFS YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DON'T. THERE'S STILL HOPE

LIVE DAMN IT
@WhitePolarBear george costanza reference lol

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Get on finasteride and hit the gym. I'm being serious by the way. Do women get drunk on Saturday nights where you live or is that not allowed in mooslem land? If they do just go to a club at 3 am where you live and find a drunk sl*t to bang in the bathroom.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That's the saddest thing I have read here :(

I watch TV serials on my laptop. I can't handle the sudden transition from seeing someone like Tom Welling to my reflection on the screen when the video player goes black.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are frikkin hardly even balding, you're at the beginning stages

get on the frikkin big 3 ASAP NOW JUNIOR. FFS YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DON'T. THERE'S STILL HOPE

LIVE DAMN IT
@WhitePolarBear george costanza reference lol
If you saw my body in real life, you would truly know how much of a subhuman i'am. I can't even buy clothes because my arms are too small and the sleeves 90% of the time are very long even if it's medium size, long neck, subhuman 5'1 legs, hairy, shitty posture and frame (people laugh at me when i walk). I knew that my life is over even before hair loss, but after hair loss i'm now 100% sure it's over.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you saw my body in real life, you would truly know how much of a subhuman i'am. I can't even buy clothes because my arms are too small and the sleeves 90% of the time are very long even if it's medium size, long neck, subhuman 5'1 legs, hairy, shitty posture and frame (people laugh at me when i walk). I knew that my life is over even before hair loss, but after hair loss i'm now 100% sure it's over.
gymcel hardcore make it your lifes purpose. There's no other way you gotta train every day and hope for the best