My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-11-3_11-43-31.png

upload_2017-11-3_11-44-0.png

does this counts for half of NW2 hairline

blackg

Reaction score
cuckg is disgusting
The girls I post are all real and they are the types you should focus on masturbating over.

You will find they may get you harder then these insta-clones that all of you are drooling over.

Give it a try.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The girls I post are all real and they are the types you should focus on masturbating over.

You will find they may get you harder then these insta-clones that all of you are drooling over.

Give it a try.

the girl I post are always real you moron

I never find them on insta neither I have an account there

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Give it a try.

You did say you like Dunham's somewhat masculine face. And despite being the resident cuck snowflake PCtard of the forum you do often say things are "gay" in a negative sense (which always surprises me and is yet another baffling aspect of your personal).

Jus sayin bro.

images (4).jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriosuly? She's borderline disgusting. But each to their own :p

No no you don't get it, all the insta bores out there aren't real women, they are just so rarely beautiful they actually get paid great amounts of money just to be so.

The real beauty is the fat average and ugly chicks you'll see in any bus station at any time of day, those are the dimes.

I mean, why can't guys who only get a chance at f*****g ugly chicks at least admit to themselves they have no chance at attractive ones? What kinda sad delusional cope is that, pretending they don't want slim perfect bodies with great aesthetic effeminate facial features because they can't get near it.

blackg

Reaction score
You did say you like Dunham's somI ewhat masculine face. And despite being the resident cuck snowflake PCtard of the forum you do often say things are "gay" in a negative sense (which always surprises me and is yet another baffling aspect of your personal).

Jus sayin bro.
$_3.JPG

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No no you don't get it, all the insta bores out there aren't real women, they are just so rarely beautiful they actually get paid great amounts of money just to be so.

The real beauty is the fat average and ugly chicks you'll see in any bus station at any time of day, those are the dimes.

I mean, why can't guys who only get a chance at f*****g ugly chicks at least admit to themselves they have no chance at attractive ones? What kinda sad delusional cope is that, pretending they don't want slim perfect bodies with great aesthetic effeminate facial features because they can't get near it.

honestly, I see average-to-attractive girls with more frequency than danhum-like creatures

how one can like that cellulite loafs I dunno

blackg

Reaction score
No no you don't get it, all the insta bores out there aren't real women, they are just so rarely beautiful they actually get paid great amounts blah blah...

"Rarely beautiful!!" These assembly line, cookie cutter b****s are everywhere!!

They permiate the cultural landscape like a bad case of acne.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol @ this frame (she is 17yo)

22794434_1712170715484176_365530042198917120_n.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
honestly, I see average-to-attractive girls with more frequency than danhum-like creatures
Exactly! They are like a visual polution, these "attractive," airbrushed "beautiful" women.

We need more girls who aren't afraid to show their sexy pale curves.
Works for me.