kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
asian girl could be 3/10 and still cute and wife material

imagine a guy with her frame, bete face and teeth

View attachment 68447

cute cute cute

this baldcel is vomit inducing though

I feel 70-80% of attractive chicks would be unattractive, or average at best men. Have decided this after analyzing faces of females I know who are worshiped by men irl

Way easier to he an attractive woman than an attractive man. And then you factor in makeup on top of that and there's a whole extra advantage still

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where? Genuinely slim attractive girls I find hard to just spot in public.

Any uncucked country from the list Russia/Ukraine/Belorussia/Kazakhstan

Anytime I go out I see at least a few 7+/10 PSL rated slim white girls on the streets.

Slav girl had hugely ascended last years when started to care themselves (since they got a lot of sources like magazines and instagrams). They had hidden decent genetics, to begin with though.

Slav guys try to ascend as well but hugely inhibited by the poverty genetics. Premature balding hits them hard as well.

Of course, western degeneracy is slightly infecting and there is an uprising of ugly feminists but they are marginal so far

upload_2017-11-3_12-59-12.png

https://www.instagram.com/miliyollie/ (she has a skin decease which is terrible unluck for her but not an excuse to being fat and promote it)

Not sure my observations are right though since I do not leave my basement frequently

@DHTpolice is another slav source on the ground maybe he will agree or disagree

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any uncucked country from the list Russia/Ukraine/Belorussia/Kazakhstan

Anytime I go out I see at least a few 7+/10 PSL rated slim white girls on the streets.

Slav girl had hugely ascended last years when started to care themselves (since they got a lot of sources like magazines and instagrams). They had hidden decent genetics, to begin with though.

Slav guys try to ascend as well but hugely inhibited by the poverty genetics. Premature balding hits them hard as well.

Of course, western degeneracy is slightly infecting and there is an uprising of ugly feminists but they are marginal so far

View attachment 68508

https://www.instagram.com/miliyollie/ (she has a skin decease which is terrible unluck for her but not an excuse to being fat and promote it)

Not sure my observations are right though since I do not leave my basement frequently

@DHTpolice is another slav source on the ground maybe he will agree or disagree

I've been fairly unimpressed even by major European cities, Miami, LA, Toronto, no experience of Slavs though.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Carolina beat the Bucs on Sunday and your man Luke Kuechly looked good again.
Got himself an interception too.
He is such an athlete!
Yeah I watched it. Luuuuuke is a real MVP. Carolina just got rid of Benjamin and a lot of fans are mad about it. I kind of understand it. He does not have that good catches and carolina already has a tall WR. They need smaller, faster WR like Edelmann.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been fairly unimpressed even by major European cities, Miami, LA, Toronto, no experience of Slavs though.
I am from slavic country. I can tell you, that trend is slowly changing.
Western slavs (I am from this region): Czech, Polish, Slovakia - trend of I want a foreigner from the west is lost. Quality of life there really increased and we western slav guys stopped only squatting in tracksuits and started to care of ourselves etc. Also girls there do not like darker skin guys and being from an Islam country is a death sentence when it comes to dating. Overall a lot of girls I know wants czech guy and only if the don´t find him, then some foreigner, but the one willing to live in Prague etc. Also trend is carrier > family. Fat feminists are on the rise there too. Overall westernized culture and girls behavior.
Don´t know how rest of the slavic countries, but to be honest. Hottest girls I know I either from Ukraine, Russia or some southern slavic country.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of guys have BBW fetish, it’s possible @blackg is being truthful. Females on the other hand only have 1 «fetish», and that’s Chad.

No, they like gentle, caring men and nerds too teeheehee

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of guys have BBW fetish, it’s possible @blackg is being truthful. Females on the other hand only have 1 «fetish», and that’s Chad.

There are some obese chicks with pretty faces that I could get an erection to if the situation called for it. However I would not want to date them

Somewhat overweight within reason I can tolerate and can even be a turn on if majority of the weight is in the right place(butt, hips, legs) however when it reaches obese level I would not want to be seen out holding hands with them

Last edited: