Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else get some of their first boners watching the Lizzie McGuire show back in the day?

Hillary Duff is currently on track to MILF status in 5-10 years

45EEBBAA00000578-0-image-a-14_1509638753839.jpg

456F52E100000578-4990540-Feeling_the_heat_-a-75_1508275970414.jpg

I wish she would sit on my face

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Western slavs (I am from this region): Czech, Polish, Slovakia ...
Also girls there do not like darker skin guys

sad-broken-heart-l.png

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I'm still trying to work out if you're taking the piss or not but I wouldn't even file these girls under "unconventionally attractive". Apart from anything else they're quite butch and manly.
Two possible reasons -
1. Blackg wants a woman he can let go with and indulge with, earn himself a beer belly and some love handles, someone he can eat cake in bed with.
2. He likes butch lesbians to bum him with a plastic rod

blackg

Reaction score
Two possible reasons -
1. Blackg wants a woman he can let go with and indulge with, earn himself a beer belly and some love handles, someone he can eat cake in bed with.
2. He likes butch lesbians to bum him with a plastic rod
And watch football with. Real football, not "foot-massage ball."

Last edited:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I'm just not so easily programed by the machine, I guess.
Of course, you are allowed to feel whatever you feel. However, I don't get how flabby bodies and incredibly average features are superior to symmetrical, clear-cut and yes, unique features. A symmetrical and mathematically 'perfect' face stands out more and is way rarer than those average women you post. Those are the kind of women you'd find at Walmart.

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah I watched it. Luuuuuke is a real MVP. Carolina just got rid of Benjamin and a lot of fans are mad about it. I kind of understand it. He does not have that good catches and carolina already has a tall WR. They need smaller, faster WR like Edelmann.
Yeah, I saw Benjamin on the sidelines (for Buffalo) at the Jets game last night.
I won money on the Jets, by the way.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any uncucked country from the list Russia/Ukraine/Belorussia/Kazakhstan

Anytime I go out I see at least a few 7+/10 PSL rated slim white girls on the streets.

Slav girl had hugely ascended last years when started to care themselves (since they got a lot of sources like magazines and instagrams). They had hidden decent genetics, to begin with though.

Slav guys try to ascend as well but hugely inhibited by the poverty genetics. Premature balding hits them hard as well.

Of course, western degeneracy is slightly infecting and there is an uprising of ugly feminists but they are marginal so far

View attachment 68508

https://www.instagram.com/miliyollie/ (she has a skin decease which is terrible unluck for her but not an excuse to being fat and promote it)

Not sure my observations are right though since I do not leave my basement frequently

@DHTpolice is another slav source on the ground maybe he will agree or disagree
Agree. Young people, who were born after the dissolution of the Soviet Union, especially those who live in big cities, are really obsessed with fashion and stylish look. Modern young girls literally brought their beauty to a whole new level. When I see them, walking on the streets, my heart starts pumping really hard due to excitement... At the same time I am experiencing the feeling of a biggest frustration, cause I realize they would never prefer me as a male due to my height and hair issues.

Overweight young people (like that landwhale I posted earlier in this thread) are exotic creatures in Russia and Ukraine, I know it from my personal extensive experience in observing.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Of course, you are allowed to feel whatever you feel. However, I don't get how flabby bodies and incredibly average features are superior to symmetrical, clear-cut and yes, unique features. A symmetrical and mathematically 'perfect' face stands out more and is way rarer than those average women you post. Those are the kind of women you'd find at Walmart.
You're right about a "perfect" (yawn) face standing out more. I see them everywhere, and seriously, I'm bored to death with these wholesome creatures of perfection.

But I'm happy If you guys all wanna fall in line and worship them.
More real, rough around the edges but still sexy, women for me.
I'm happy and that's why y'all just jelly.

blackg

Reaction score
I've cracked it!! It's reverse "sour grapes"...

when you can't reach the grapes so drink the piss on the ground and declare "MMMmmm TASTY, I LOVE PISS" .....mmmm Lena dunham (or whatever fat b**ch name is), she's so pretty in an unconventional way, those other folks are all brain washed!"
Again, this unfortunately says more about your outlook on life then mine.

Its interesting watching all of you "normies," with regards to your uniform taste in women, turn yourselfs inside-out trying to figure out why someone has the ability to find sexual attraction in girls that fall outside of the mainstream aesthetic that you all are accustomed to.

It really shines a light on the whole group think/mob mentality again.
Survivalist thinking is understandable, I guess.

Just try to open your minds a bit, people.
@Rudiger... you too!

blackg

Reaction score
Real football is played with an actual ball not an oval one, the only sport worth watching with an oval ball is rugby
Real football is both physical and cerebral.
Strategy and violence all in the one package. It doesn't get much better then this.

Case closed.

I love NFL season.!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, this unfortunately says more about your outlook on life then mine.

Its interesting watching all of you "normies," with regards to your uniform taste in women, turn yourselfs inside-out trying to figure out why someone has the ability to find sexual attraction in girls that fall outside of the mainstream aesthetic that you all are accustomed to.

It really shines a light on the whole group think/mob mentality again.
Survivalist thinking is understandable, I guess.

Just try to open your minds a bit, people.
@Rudiger... you too!

But the thing is I would believe that you're being honest if you were most people, but you're an unreliable source, normally full of sh*t and ever shifting your attitude in hypocritical and conflicting ways.

So I just believe it's a cope, you like to tell yourself you're attracted to ugly women as that's all you can picture being with.

Even guys with a BBW/ugly fetish would still f***/get excited by attractive women, most of the time. You're in a river mane, it's called De Nile.