All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
I contacted another member hoping to get some of this Bimatoprost. In the meantime, if he isn't interested in selling it, does anyone else have any Bimatoprost to sell? If not, I assume Ontario Chemicals is the next best route? Do they actually sell 100mg? How fast do you get it?

After reading this thread, It appears 500 mcg/ml is the best and safest route to go, and I also noticed that people seem to vary on the solution you need to mix this powder in. What is the recommended solution you put this or who would you recommend I follow as a few people seem to have different solutions and I'd like to do this right.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
smitysmity said:
I contacted another member hoping to get some of this Bimatoprost. In the meantime, if he isn't interested in selling it, does anyone else have any Bimatoprost to sell? If not, I assume Ontario Chemicals is the next best route? Do they actually sell 100mg? How fast do you get it?

After reading this thread, It appears 500 mcg/ml is the best and safest route to go, and I also noticed that people seem to vary on the solution you need to mix this powder in. What is the recommended solution you put this or who would you recommend I follow as a few people seem to have different solutions and I'd like to do this right.

Dude just order it from OC, anyone could rip you off so easily, and send you some baking soda for $400, come on dude, think.........

I e-mailed OC a week ago. No response. It was a simple e-mail. How long do they take?

Ende

Reaction score
I think they're very busy these days, and I think we're getting less priority. Keep it simple. Tell them you want to order 100 or 200 mg bimatoprost, and you should get an answer within a day or two. An a**h** recently stole 20 grams RU58841 from them, so if you're going to use credit card, you've to send a photo copy of both the front- and the back, and the shipping address has to match the details on the credit card.

Ende

Reaction score
$445 for 100 mg bimatoprost?! I think it's time to get an alternative source, to push the price down. Monopoly just doubled the price. It's unacceptable.

Remember that OC wanted $1450 for 1 gram, which means $145/100mg. We had to pay $75 extra since they had to split the order. We're paying 3 times more than the original price now. Omg, what the hell are we thinking? 1 gram will last 2 1/2 years with 1 mg a day! Don't buy small amounts anymore!

dopey

Reaction score
Enden said:
$445 for 100 mg bimatoprost?! I think it's time to get an alternative source, to push the price down. Monopoly just doubled the price. It's unacceptable.

Remember that OC wanted $1450 for 1 gram, which means $145/100mg. We had to pay $75 extra since they had to split the order. We're paying 3 times more than the original price now. Omg, what the hell are we thinking? 1 gram will last 2 1/2 years with 1 mg a day! Don't buy small amounts anymore!

They quoted me the same price. :(

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Just for curiousity again, has any of the OC stuff been tested?

Is there going to be another bulk order?

Ende

Reaction score
No, what we got, was obviously an one time offer; but 1 gram of this stuff costs around $1500 everywhere.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah that sucks.

Sucks that Henry got ripped for 20g of RU, bastards. Also sucks that BIM proce has sky rocketed.

As enden stated you can get 1g for about 1500US. Wonder why Henry upped the price?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:

$445 is quite a bit for 100 days of Bimatoprost. I think I'd be okay with it, but that only includes the powder. I have to actually go out and make the solution as well.

Another poster said Kouting is selling for half that as he bailed on OC. Will contact them even though I'd prefer an European or North American company.

Is the price for RU a good price?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
$445 screw that sh*t! That blows I had planned on ordering some in the future, I will talk to SJC after we get our CB, I bet they can make it!

I'm going to ask about bulk prices. Not that it will really matter because they probably won't reduce the price that much.

curiousguy

Reaction score
so for the record looks like I am 833 mcg/ml but using Kirkland 5 percent
as my solution I will be at the very upper end of the spectrum. See what happens may be able to dilute my second batch. Good thing have another 100mg in the freezer as a back up plan.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Bulk Price: $1,750 for 1000MG

You need to order at least a Gram (1000MG)

Apparently they don't like small orders anymore.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Couple things.

1). I am sure we can talk them down on that price.
2). If we all join in, maybe I can say well 6 people (give them your e-mails) want 100mg. Can you make a deal.

Let me know who wants this.

Ende

Reaction score
blaze said:
As enden stated you can get 1g for about 1500US. Wonder why Henry upped the price?
The owner wasn't satisfied with what he got from our deal. And the minimum order is still 100 mg, but you obviously need to order at least 1 gram to get a reasonable price. With $1750 a gram, they're currently the most expensive company, out of those we researched earlier.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
blaze said:
The owner wasn't satisfied with what he got from our deal. And the minimum order is still 100 mg, but you obviously need to order at least 1 gram to get a reasonable price. With $1750 a gram, they're currently the most expensive company, out of those we researched earlier.

I'm pretty sure we can talk them down from that $1750. What was the original price they quoted?

Besides Kout***, what are some other companies who handle this so I can e-mail them all? Also, does anyone actually want this stuff? I'd like to be able to talk them down on the price but need some feedback from everyone.

moshe123

Reaction score
why do you want to buy BIM if the people the buy it already didnt see any results yet?.....you should wait a little bit and see if it worse that high price.....

Status
Not open for further replies.