All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ende

Reaction score
Read this thread from the beginning. We had a couple of more sources which offered 1 gram at around $1500.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
Any word when OC will have more Bimatoprost?

My mistake.

Henry e-mailed me today and said next next week they may have more in stock. Basically May 16.

Kouting Chems has some in stock. Hard to deal with them. OC is the best so far. Fast shipping as well.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
Read this thread from the beginning. We had a couple of more sources which offered 1 gram at around $1500.

Did. That is pretty good pricing at $1500. May consider that.

Edit: Will try that after I at least test Bimatoprost. I'd hate for it to do nothing after 100 days of use and then be stuck with a product I regret buying.

Bimatoprost maybe better than the minoxidil solutions but it doesn't mean it's better for everyone.

Ende

Reaction score
I guess bimatoprost is going to be a part of OC's product range now then? That's good.

ozadam

Reaction score
Hi Is there a FAQ on this or something? with people that have used it for a few months? What about eye colour changing??

Also where can I buy RU from?

No I dont want to hit the search button :)

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
ozadam said:
Hi Is there a FAQ on this or something? with people that have used it for a few months? What about eye colour changing??

Also where can I buy RU from?

No I dont want to hit the search button :)

Ontario Chemicals

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Was the OC stuff tested? I am willing to put up 100 mg of product if someone can facilitate?

Ende

Reaction score
Yeah, especially when they've decided to continue with the production. Maybe hairykrishna could do this as well?

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Bimat will initially cause you to shed like minoxidil does? Anyone have experience with this yet?

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Isn't minoxidil about 80% to 85% keep hair while 60% to 66% regrow hair?

Is is merely a comment from one doctor prescribing off-label.

More important, bimatoprost seems to lack minoxidil's side effects.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
Yeah, especially when they've decided to continue with the production. Maybe hairykrishna could do this as well?

Do we have any testing experience with any lab? As I said, I will put up the product.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
smitysmity said:
Isn't minoxidil about 80% to 85% keep hair while 60% to 66% regrow hair?

Is is merely a comment from one doctor prescribing off-label.

More important, bimatoprost seems to lack minoxidil's side effects.

Some people have side effects, some don't.

Pros and Cons to both substances I am sure and with more testing with Bimatoprost, a more noticeable side effect could start to be known.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
timallen45 said:
Does anyone know if Bimat will initially cause you to shed like minoxidil does? Anyone have experience with this yet?

Tim, been off minoxidil for a month using only Bim and all the minoxidil-grown hairs are well maintained. For your situation, having quite minoxidil and all, wouldn't be concerned. To be completely safe, start at a low dose and build up. There's been no mention whatsoever of shedding with this stuff. And if those fanatical ladies had ever shed one single eyelash, believe me all hell would have broke loose. Those maniacs are way more obsessed with their eyelashes than we are with our hair. :box:

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
Enden said:

Do we have any testing experience with any lab? As I said, I will put up the product.

Finfighter has a testing source for $30. I believe the sample size is 15 mg. Right now figuring out the CB sample testing takes priority, but stand by.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Has anyone mixed 5% minoxidil (Rogaine Topical Liquid) with Bimatoprost?

Don't do it. Have you been using minoxidil? If you haven't given minoxidil a full run, why do you want to bother with Bim?

For testing purposes, it's much more helpful to be on Bim alone. In fact, using minoxidil in conjunction with Bim could very likely detract from the overall results that you would achieve with Bim alone. Like the reverse of mixing rocket fuel into your lawnmower.

Status
Not open for further replies.