Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remind me what strength your solution is? I just added to mine. It’s now 2mg/ml.

I dissolved 50 mg in 15 mL of Kirkland 5%. Not all of it dissolved. Most of it did, with a few particles left. I put it in the fridge after being left all day at room temperature. It continued to dissolve in the fridge. I'm going with 96% Ethanol soon.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How to determine if its functional? Till 0.3% it all dissolved. Made fresh batch every 5 days.

@Georgie my eyes do hurt..
But i have no confidence in low dose. 200mg ru did nothing and duta did nothing. Now 0.3% is doing nothing after 2 months.
Sounds like me.
What other things are you using in your regimen?
What is your pattern of hairloss?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, did you consider alopecia universalis? Maybe a JAK/Stat inhibitor might be the right thing to try for you.
It’s not autoimmune. I actually have suppressed immunity from chronically high cortisol. Currently my eosinophil count is 0%, and EOS are what heavily signal JAK/stat. It is really hard to say, but the biopsy said Androgenetic Alopecia. That one was done at my hairline because it was always the worst affected area, with 80% miniturisation and rapid retrograde recession of the entire hairline. I keep thinking about it and going around in circles. Seems like menopausal hairloss with rapid DUPA/retrograde Androgenetic Alopecia. The low E levels would explain thinning of body and scalp hair, plus take-over of androgens and DHT on the scalp. That said, nothing had really worked for me hormone-wise, and minoxidil... god that’s a whole other issue. Grows hair for three months then like a switch goes off, hair grows back miniturised then falls out, leading to rapid recession and body hair loss again for nine months. The cycle has run through three times already. I don’t know what to do anymore.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not autoimmune. I actually have suppressed immunity from chronically high cortisol. Currently my eosinophil count is 0%, and EOS are what heavily signal JAK/stat. It is really hard to say, but the biopsy said Androgenetic Alopecia. That one was done at my hairline because it was always the worst affected area, with 80% miniturisation and rapid retrograde recession of the entire hairline. I keep thinking about it and going around in circles. Seems like menopausal hairloss with rapid DUPA/retrograde Androgenetic Alopecia. The low E levels would explain thinning of body and scalp hair, plus take-over of androgens and DHT on the scalp. That said, nothing had really worked for me hormone-wise, and minoxidil... god that’s a whole other issue. Grows hair for three months then like a switch goes off, hair grows back miniturised then falls out, leading to rapid recession and body hair loss again for nine months. The cycle has run through three times already. I don’t know what to do anymore.

Meantime Georgie you can get some bio-identical estrogens and do your own HRT:
https://uk.iherb.com/pr/Life-Flo-Health-Bi-Estro-Care-Body-Cream-4-oz-113-4-g/23751

I have this cream at home and believe me when I say it's legit and actually contains estrogen.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was hoping to take legit Estradiol and progesterone. I don’t think you can get actual hormones from I herb?

You sure as hell can, judging by my nipples and mood swings from using that cream. They sell progesterone too.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You sure as hell can, judging by my nipples and mood swings from using that cream. They sell progesterone too.
I would rather use oral route administration because the gels and creams can build up in lipid cells and cause overdose reactions when you apply them constantly to the skin. I’ll have a look at what they have. Thank you.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, question, how many of you are also using minoxidil?

I'm using minoxidil once per day. Not sure if it's doing anything after years of use but I'm afraid to drop it. Daro is working it's magic so maybe minoxidil will grow some of my long lost temples. I wish I would have started daro 6 months ago, I would have so much more temples. Oh well I'm happy I'm on it now.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using minoxidil once per day. Not sure if it's doing anything after years of use but I'm afraid to drop it. Daro is working it's magic so maybe minoxidil will grow some of my long lost temples. I wish I would have started daro 6 months ago, I would have so much more temples. Oh well I'm happy I'm on it now.
That’s great peewee. May I ask what your solution % is, how long you have been using it, what exactly your results are and when you began noticing them? Thanks!

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
That’s great peewee. May I ask what your solution % is, how long you have been using it, what exactly your results are and when you began noticing them? Thanks!

my regime before was 1.2 g RU in 15ml pg, 10ml everclear, 5ml water, 2.5 mg dutasteride 5 days per week
This combination i was still losing ground.

I added 30mg daro to my mix on Wed February 7.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
my regime before was 1.2 g RU in 15ml pg, 10ml everclear, 5ml water, 2.5 mg dutasteride 5 days per week
This combination i was still losing ground.

I added 30mg daro to my mix on Wed February 7.
Holy sh*t. I swear some of us have a superpower, which is to be super f**king resistant to dht. I can’t believe 2.5mg Duta did nothing for you. Christ. I hope 80mg/40ml will do something for me :/

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t. I swear some of us have a superpower, which is to be super f**king resistant to dht. I can’t believe 2.5mg Duta did nothing for you. Christ. I hope 80mg/40ml will do something for me :/

It didn't start off that way. Years ago.25mg finasteride saved my hair. Over the years I needed to increase the dose until today, where dutasteride and ru help, but I'm loosing ground. Adding daro is working for me now. I'm slowly dropping the ru dose and hopefully I can drop it completely. I'd even like to drop dutasteride but we'll see.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 2.5 mg dutasteride almost everyday, I skip a day every 5 days or so.

Ok. It's a lot ... from what you're saying I really want to try Darolutamide now ... Very interesting. Thanks.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I'm happy I started this and I hope to get many years together come and i don't build a tolerance.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
I take 2.5 mg dutasteride almost everyday, I skip a day every 5 days or so.

2.5mg does nothing for me as well, here's what I've tried and nothing.

- 3mg dutasteride per day
- anybetween 10 - 20mg finasteride per day
- 300mg oral spironolactone
- 25mg CPA - worst thing ever had telogen eluvium after 2 days, instantly quit it - Telogen Elu would have been due to sudden drop in test. Antydht who was taking 200mg CPA per day was crazy, he must have seriously fucked up hormonal profile with that amount. Male's need to remind themselves CPA is given to Sex offenders.