Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't feel any side effects or effects. I will up the dose next batch to 20 mg / 10 mL or something.

Last edited:

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Enza and the Daro dissoved exactly at the same time. 10 mg/10 mL Ethanol each. In fact, the Enza actually dissolved first, the Daro followed only because it was chunky. I added 3 mL of PG to each and they stayed dissolved.

You should really get this stuff tested when you can.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Enza and the Daro dissoved exactly at the same time. 10 mg/10 mL Ethanol each. In fact, the Enza actually dissolved first, the Daro followed only because it was chunky. I added 3 mL of PG to each and they stayed dissolved.

You should really get this stuff tested when you can.
If I can’t, and I see nothing happening by about 6-8months I’m just jumping ship mate. It’s a lot of money to be throwing away on an uncertainty, and more to the point I f*****g can’t stand being ripped off.

You reckon it ain’t legit?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I took a warm shower and applied a higher dose than yesterday (the shower increases topical absorption). Somewhere around 2-3 mg. It seems that there is a strong tipping point at this dose, because...

Within 30 minutes I started getting heat waves, heart palpitations and almost spun into a full blown panic attack. I still don't feel normal.

These are EXACTLY the side effects I got from Enzalutamide (which I quit after only ONE application). The f****r who sold me this, or Luo, the f****r who sold this to him, is actually selling enzalutamide under the guise of Darolutamide. Be VERY careful. This lends further credence to SpaceInvader's testing showing this having a molecular weight of around 460 dalton, which is far closer to enzalutamide than darolutamide. Daro should NOT cause panic attacks, it is not supposed to cross the BBB. Who knows what these Chinese scammers are selling. I am tossing this sh*t into the f*****g trash.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's f*****g Enza. That explains why @Jonnyyy got Enzalutamide sides, and the molar mass is around 466 (Enza's 464, Daro is 398). It's been tested with FTIR, LCMS, LGMS and NMR. They all point to the fact that it is NOT Darolutamide.

I suggest everyone to test their's.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I took a warm shower and applied a higher dose than yesterday (the shower increases topical absorption). Somewhere around 2-3 mg. It seems that there is a strong tipping point at this dose, because...

Within 30 minutes I started getting heat waves, heart palpitations and almost spun into a full blown panic attack. I still don't feel normal.

These are EXACTLY the side effects I got from Enzalutamide (which I quit after only ONE application). The f****r who sold me this, or Luo, the f****r who sold this to him, is actually selling enzalutamide under the guise of Darolutamide. Be VERY careful. This lends further credence to SpaceInvader's testing showing this having a molecular weight of around 460 dalton, which is far closer to enzalutamide than darolutamide. Daro should NOT cause panic attacks, it is not supposed to cross the BBB. Who knows what these Chinese scammers are selling. I am tossing this sh*t into the f*****g trash.
I’ve been having chest pain since upping to 2mg/ml. Don’t know if it’s related but I’m also getting dizzy spells upon exertion, increased shedding and I feel like I’m about to stop and cry over small things in the past few days. Someone should get ideal back and tell him this sh*t.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Daro should actually dissolve BEFORE the Enza, but this goes to show that at small doses, Enza IS soluble in Ethanol.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been having chest pain since upping to 2mg/ml. Don’t know if it’s related but I’m also getting dizzy spells upon exertion, increased shedding and I feel like I’m about to stop and cry over small things in the past few days. Someone should get ideal back and tell him this sh*t.

I got a libido spike when I applied today because Enzalutamide increases testosterone. Simply stop taking this sh*t unless you plan to test it and verify what you're taking.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's f*****g Enza. That explains why Jonyyy got Enzalutamide sides, and the molar mass is around 466 (Enza's 464, Daro is 398). It's been tested with FTIR, LCMS, LGMS and NMR. They all point to the fact that it is NOT Darolutamide.

I suggest everyone to test their's.
No wonder we’re all suspicious, jaded fucks. I’m too old for this sh*t. When I’m done with this batch I’m just gonna buy enza. Save me some f*****g money maybe. c****.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a libido spike when I applied today because Enzalutamide increases testosterone. Simply stop taking this sh*t unless you plan to test it and verify what you're taking.
SAME. Massive libido.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since we are all using the same supplier, getting similar sides, doesn’t it fit that we were all given enza?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since we are all using the same supplier, getting similar sides, doesn’t it fit that we were all given enza?

It's really possible. So what then, only IdealForehead got legit Daro from Luo, and Luo then sold everyone else fake sh*t? Sounds very suspicious to me.

@IdealForehead Maybe you should come in here and post those test results of yours. I'm REALLY curious now. o_O

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you bother with -lutamides in the first place?
I wouldn't use an AR blocker even if it was called ''Hairlutamide'':)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really possible. So what then, only IdealForehead got legit Daro from Luo, and Luo then sold everyone else fake sh*t? Sounds very suspicious to me.

@IdealForehead Maybe you should come in here and post those test results of yours. I'm REALLY curious now. o_O
I checked around all the relative prices of enza on the legit chemical trader sites. It’s maybe $150US more expensive. It makes sense now that Gang Luo’s “daro” was SO cheap. It’s discouned enza. To be honest I’m glad it’s not just f*****g RU, but I’m not happy that it’s not actual daro, but what were we expecting? The stuff is barely available for treatment of prostate enlargement. f*** sake. Might as well just take 20 bloody g of RU a day and continue to watch my hair say smell ya later loser every day.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you bother with -lutamides in the first place?
I wouldn't use an AR blocker even if it was called ''Hairlutamide'':)
“imma take your money and sell you some fake sh*t and laugh all the way to the dumpling store-lutamide”.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“imma take your money and sell you some fake sh*t and laugh all the way to the dumpling store-lutamide”.
Did you see the Valdoxan message?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked around all the relative prices of enza on the legit chemical trader sites. It’s maybe $150US more expensive. It makes sense now that Gang Luo’s “daro” was SO cheap. It’s discouned enza. To be honest I’m glad it’s not just f*****g RU, but I’m not happy that it’s not actual daro, but what were we expecting? The stuff is barely available for treatment of prostate enlargement. f*** sake. Might as well just take 20 bloody g of RU a day and continue to watch my hair say smell ya later loser every day.

I never wanted to even attempt buying Darolutamide when there was only ONE seller on entire Alibaba. It was a scam from a mile away. But then they started this thread on HairLossTalk.com and @IdealForehead started paving the way with his Daro experiments way before it would make sense for anyone sane to do so. I thought, what the hell, I guess people are crazy, maybe he found the legit thing, and what not.

It all smells more and more like one big fraud...

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead why don't you step in and clear this up? Or that's it, you're gone now? Business done.

He'll just disappear. Until one of us brings out a report showing that we indeed get legit Darolutamide, this guy holds ZERO credibility from his experience with it apart from the data he pasted. You can't even get this sh*t for the most part, if at all. Reaching a NW1 with a topical? Seems exaggerated.

Although, I did find out that at the right preparations Enza can function to eliminate the itch, an anti-androgen is an anti-androgen is an anti-androgen is an anti-androgen.

I'd really like someone to prove me wrong, but all these licks here and there don't mean sh*t.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead why don't you step in and clear this up? Or that's it, you're gone now? Business done.

He'll just disappear. Until one of us brings out a report showing that we indeed get legit Darolutamide, this guy holds ZERO credibility from his experience with it apart from the data he pasted. You can't even get this sh*t for the most part, if at all. Reaching a NW1 with a topical? Seems exaggerated.

Although, I did find out that at the right preparations Enza can function to eliminate the itch, an anti-androgen is an anti-androgen is an anti-androgen is an anti-androgen.

I'd really like someone to prove me wrong, but all these licks here and there don't mean sh*t.
Is enzalutamide even shown be be effective in treating Androgenetic Alopecia? Or are we better off eating packets of bical and rubbing 10% ru on our bald spots? Because pretty sure that was the alternative before we thought we were all saved.