Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone is gonna post pics regardless of how “positive” the thread is. I don’t want my face associated with obscure hair loss forums.
That being said, in the absence of very stubborn hair loss the e2 and oral minoxidil combo gives the best possible regrowth. I regrew in areas that were near decade long dead zones that I lost as a teenager, though the hair quality isn’t the best as of rn.
My hair is showing continual improvement though
very bad excuse. You can always pixelate your face or just show hair line.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
you will understand that you cannot take hardcore anti androgens and e2 for ever!
I disagree. I can take E my whole life for my hair and will never be able to afford to go bald. And this does not worsen my quality of life, does not make me sick, etc. I'm just acknowledging that it's not a perfect solution and that it would be better to stay on the T without getting its side effects than to make compromises.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve seen how easy it is for other people to get doxxed, and I don’t feel like modulating my tone to not offend some crazed weirdos.
I’m good
Exactly. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I’m just here to expose the people who speak in ways that could mislead a young guy who doesn’t understand the effects and permanence of these drugs. Mostly it’s one person I’ll say that much

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I’m just here to expose the people who speak in ways that could mislead a young guy who doesn’t understand the effects and permanence of these drugs. Mostly it’s one person I’ll say that much
You can't post your hairline cause seeing your nw7 would be enough to convince everyone to go on estrogen, just admit it already

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Difference is I actually understand the physiology and I help people. You don’t understand anything about the mechanisms and just come here making people who use HRT responsibly look bad
How can someone take hrt irresponsibly? lol f*****g retard. If anything I'm one of the only people taking it 'responsibly' here because I'm taking it for all of the effects instead of just for hair

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was reading through the thread and I gotta give Almas credit, he’s the only person on hrt for an extended period who didn’t go absolutely insane.
Maybe NWO Wolfpac too
I’m doing good right now. I feel like a straight normal guy again. I just have to deal with a couple weeks of gender dysphoria every few months or so. But this was the case before HRT anyways so no big deal. At least these drugs taught me how to have style and aura, not to mention the hair!

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m doing good right now. I feel like a straight normal guy again. I just have to deal with a couple weeks of gender dysphoria every few months or so. But this was the case before HRT anyways so no big deal. At least these drugs taught me how to have style and aura, not to mention the hair!
Have you identified any triggers to when that happens?