Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is difficult to assess what role CPA plays in your treatment since you were taking Minoxidil. Minoxidil + Bica would probably give the same result.
I know it is trial and error to find what works best for you with the least cost on the health and quality of life.What i have found is that i used anti androgens Bica and CPA with oral minoxidil 22 mg and combo finasteride/dutasteride plus topical minoxidil! I reversed everything i have posted hair photo recently.I have been preserving this current hair state from june 2022 with no hair loss whatsoever i am grateful.Anyone have any question ask me i will help based on my experience! Also i will make a tutorial how to drink topical minoxidil with a syringe!! I take both pills make in my local pharmacy 10 mg and 12,2 mg from syringe

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is difficult to assess what role CPA plays in your treatment since you were taking Minoxidil. Minoxidil + Bica would probably give the same result.
i first started with bica then stopped and took CPA but high dose minoxidil did all the heavy lifting

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oily skin is not so strongly associated with hair loss, so I believe that Adri is simply subject to the placebo effect, because he expects that reducing skin oiliness with Bicalutamide will certainly affect his hair.
Im not talking about that lol I was talking about receptor being upregulated after stopping bicalutamide

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it is trial and error to find what works best for you with the least cost on the health and quality of life.What i have found is that i used anti androgens Bica and CPA with oral minoxidil 22 mg and combo finasteride/dutasteride plus topical minoxidil! I reversed everything i have posted hair photo recently.I have been preserving this current hair state from june 2022 with no hair loss whatsoever i am grateful.Anyone have any question ask me i will help based on my experience! Also i will make a tutorial how to drink topical minoxidil with a syringe!! I take both pills make in my local pharmacy 10 mg and 12,2 mg from syringe
E2 didn't regrow my hair at all , however I have zero hair loss. Does that mean my hair follicles are gone ? Or I'm non responder to topical minoxidil?

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What to do if I still have no recovery? Should I transmax or add oral minoxidil? But the problem oral minoxidil isn't available in my country. If I had this option I would have tried oral minoxidil with dutasteride before getting into hrt stuff

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What to do if I still have no recovery? Should I transmax or add oral minoxidil? But the problem oral minoxidil isn't available in my country. If I had this option I would have tried oral minoxidil with dutasteride before getting into hrt stuff
does your country has regaine?? or any minoxidil liquid?? If yes i can show you how to drink it safely with a syringe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you try tretinoin + minoxidil? I had lots of regrowth with just finasteride, estrogen injections and topical minoxidil.. I think if you switched to injections you would get better results, pills are the least effective

You can order oral minoxidil from thailand on this site, they will cancel your order if they think it's going to get seized by customs https://healthyareastore.com/store/Loxidil-10mg-p1469651

Last edited:

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have oily skin doesn't that mean you still have enough dht to cause hair loss over time? It's much harder to notice the effects on hair than on oil production since it takes longer for hair to degrade
Where's the best place to order cypro and cypionate for injections?

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
E2 didn't regrow my hair at all , however I have zero hair loss. Does that mean my hair follicles are gone ? Or I'm non responder to topical minoxidil?
Are you young? What stage hairloss are you at? Didn't regrow anything? ): damn. Did it thicken preexisting hairs?

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're in nicaragua can't you just get cypro at the pharmacy? If not then you could order from Thai or Indian online pharmacies and I guess https://otkph.am/ would be best for injections since it ships from brazil
No I can get bicca tho over the counter but its 100 dollars for 30 pills of 50mg but I guess people cut the pills. I can get estro pills, Diane 35, estrogel. But no cypro solo. They can't even order it for me even tho it's in Diane 35

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you young? What stage hairloss are you at? Didn't regrow anything? ): damn. Did it thicken preexisting hairs?
Maybe hair quality is better but not sure tbh because I haven't been on e2 that long. I will try drinking liquid minoxidil. If my follicles won't come back I guess I have no other option except going transmax route and be a woman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 23 bucks for only 10 tablets...
check for cheaper alternatives on hrtcafe, I didn't check every site.. I bought from bulgarian pharmacy before and they ship fast, it's £43 for 50tablets of androcur 50mg which would last u 250 days

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those who are saying E2 doesn’t thicken hair are either not injecting or using the wrong ether. Reminding you all once again that when I switched from cypionate to enanthate it did severe damage to my skin and hair and switching back was fully effective in reverting the destruction. Certain ethers work better depending on the person

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like everyone is hot on minoxidil right now so it’s a good time to ask, has anyone who takes E2 for hair successfully gotten off of minoxidil? I drink the liquid but never stopped applying it directly to my scalp and I’m so f*****g sick of the constant facial hair shadow and the body hair. I’ll probably never be able to quit but I’d love to hear anyone else’s experience.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those who are saying E2 doesn’t thicken hair are either not injecting or using the wrong ether. Reminding you all once again that when I switched from cypionate to enanthate it did severe damage to my skin and hair and switching back was fully effective in reverting the destruction. Certain ethers work better depending on the person
If both esters resulted in similar E levels, it is difficult to explain how the difference could have occurred.