Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women still lose hair with high levels of E2. Stacking bica is the ultimate treatment as it shuts down nearly all binding opportunities at AR. Reducing the ligand load is only one part of the battle.
Estradiol prevents T from binding to receptors and is a growth stimulator.
I have never seen Bicalutamide help women with hair loss other than one study (as always, studies are a parallel universe)

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some of you guys don't understand how hair loss due to Androgenic alopecia works. First of all estradiol does not prevent T from binding. The thing that estradiol usually does is rise SHBG so it binds more to androgens an have less biological effects. But not only that, you completly missed the part of ' Androgenic alopecia is not about how much T or DHT you have, but the sensitivity to it' so no, e2 is not the solution for everyone, because:

1 Even with lets say 25 ng/dl T and 5 ng/dl DHT you can still go bald due to extreme androgen sensitivity

2. As i said you can have normal androgens levels but have the oxo androgens very high and they have the same binding affinity as regular T to DHT.

3. Biological women has less androgens receptors, that is why they have less androgenic alopecia not because they have high or low e2. That is why they can fix it with spironolactone.

After all this time on HRT I realized e2 is not a cure at all for very sensitive androgen receptors and you must block the receptors with bica, that is why the only cure is AR degrader like GT.

The only reason I keep going with estradiol is because I have to use less bicalutamide and my LH and FSH does not spike with the use of it, so in the long term i dont f*** up my liver with enormous amounts of bica like 150 daily.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some of you guys don't understand how hair loss due to Androgenic alopecia works. First of all estradiol does not prevent T from binding. The thing that estradiol usually does is rise SHBG so it binds more to androgens an have less biological effects. But not only that, you completly missed the part of ' Androgenic alopecia is not about how much T or DHT you have, but the sensitivity to it' so no, e2 is not the solution for everyone, because:

1 Even with lets say 25 ng/dl T and 5 ng/dl DHT you can still go bald due to extreme androgen sensitivity

2. As i said you can have normal androgens levels but have the oxo androgens very high and they have the same binding affinity as regular T to DHT.

3. Biological women has less androgens receptors, that is why they have less androgenic alopecia not because they have high or low e2. That is why they can fix it with spironolactone.

After all this time on HRT I realized e2 is not a cure at all for very sensitive androgen receptors and you must block the receptors with bica, that is why the only cure is AR degrader like GT.

The only reason I keep going with estradiol is because I have to use less bicalutamide and my LH and FSH does not spike with the use of it, so in the long term i dont f*** up my liver with enormous amounts of bica like 150 daily.
Spot on

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah as much as I hate it, HRT does not help everyone but a combination of estradiol + AR blocker. I stopped bicalutamide for a month now and my hair is getting fucked so fast and the itchiness is incredibly bad. Not to say if I was sensitive to androgens I'm even more now since bica makes receptor more sensitive, if you stop the bica your androgen will work even more than before. Sadly I will have to keep bica at least 12.5 mg daily till GT or other AR degrader releases....

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah as much as I hate it, HRT does not help everyone but a combination of estradiol + AR blocker. I stopped bicalutamide for a month now and my hair is getting fucked so fast and the itchiness is incredibly bad. Not to say if I was sensitive to androgens I'm even more now since bica makes receptor more sensitive, if you stop the bica your androgen will work even more than before. Sadly I will have to keep bica at least 12.5 mg daily till GT or other AR degrader releases....
Also sebum = AR binding

Let them go bald

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also sebum = AR binding

Let them go bald
They are protected by bica since they are using it, maybe they are not so sensitive to DHT, that is why almas claims it does nothing. Just lucky ppl whose AR is not that sensitive, but for ppl like me who are really fucked(worsen with age) I must say bica is a godsent till an AR degrader release

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's obvious that there's elements to balding that are still non-understood scientifically. I think the idea of androgen sensivity alone is absolute bollocks and racks my brain for hours at a time. EC working for me but EEN not working for me has nothing to do with half life, levels, etc, but similar to androgen sensitivity the ester itself does an improper job of making the hormones work effectively in my body.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all i'm sayying is that if you're failing with een you maaaaay wanna try ec because i was failing with een at a similar dosage that ec made me thrive at. and yes, adding bica did make things better but the ec wasn't too shabby on it's own.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's obvious that there's elements to balding that are still non-understood scientifically. I think the idea of androgen sensivity alone is absolute bollocks and racks my brain for hours at a time. EC working for me but EEN not working for me has nothing to do with half life, levels, etc, but similar to androgen sensitivity the ester itself does an improper job of making the hormones work effectively in my body.
Ofc there are more pathways known. Wnt/β-catenin Pathway, Transforming Growth Factor-Beta (TGF-β), apoptosis due to inflammation and so on.

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
all i'm sayying is that if you're failing with een you maaaaay wanna try ec because i was failing with een at a similar dosage that ec made me thrive at. and yes, adding bica did make things better but the ec wasn't too shabby on it's own.
What will EC solve in my case? Like i mean idk my e2 is high, a diol is at <0.08ng/ml which is insanely low, T is low androstenodione lower than when I had better hair, dhea lower, dhea-s lower, estrone is in right levels, my cortisol, Protein C reactive, ACTH and 17 hydroxyprogesterone are withing normal range which means my adrenals are working properly and inflammation is not high...

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think only GT20029 will be able to stop this sh*t androgenic alopecia. If it ends up being as sh*t as pyrilutamide we are done guys, bica forever. You either destroy the AR or block it, because if you have very high sensitivity bye hair.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how’s life everyone? I’m really glad that summer is here, I love warm weather and being out in the fresh air is so good for you. Sunlight makes a big difference with mood.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how’s life everyone? I’m really glad that summer is here, I love warm weather and being out in the fresh air is so good for you. Sunlight makes a big difference with mood.
I'm so bad as you can imagine, my dht increased from last blood test vs now and is x4 more than on december. So yes not even summer will make me feel better sadly

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so bad as you can imagine, my dht increased from last blood test vs now and is x4 more than on december. So yes not even summer will make me feel better sadly
There’s got to be something going for you in life. It can’t all be bad.