Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite the estradiol injections, due to the fact that I do not take Bicalutamide, my skin is VERY OILY. I have to wash my face every 30 minutes or else my face gets covered in a layer of oil. Tomorrow I will finally get my Bicalutamide and will start taking 150mg a day straight away so it starts working as quickly as possible.
Oily skin is torture. It is a pity that dermatologists do not prescribe Bicalutamide to people with oily skin and hirsutism. If the refusal to prescribe it to men can be justified by gynecomastia and cessation of sperm production, then there is no excuse for not being aware of its existence in female dermatology.
Bicalutamide is capable of bankrupting the entire cosmetic and anti-acne industry for women. Millions of creams against blackheads on the nose, acne, enlarged pores, and excessive oily skin are useless, while Bicalutamide can relieve women of all these problems without side effects. It's a pity that no one knows about him.
I thought you were going to use cypro

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were going to use cypro
I decided to use what already worked for me and not take risks. Some claim that Cipro ruined their hair due to high progesterone. Maybe I'll try Cyproterone in 8 months when my Bicalutamide runs out.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It cured you by making you impotent lol
You must have some really sh*t genetics if one finasteride pill 20 years ago made you permanently impotent. my princess wand gets as hard as she always did even though I'm on high dose estrogen, bica and dutasteride. I wouldn't even mind that being a real side effect but it's just not something that happens unless you are already predisposed to erectile dysfunction or 50 years old and unfortunately ur both, you might as well sacrifice your impotent penis and save the hair with hrt instead

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have some really sh*t genetics if one finasteride pill 20 years ago made you permanently impotent. my princess wand gets as hard as she always did even though I'm on high dose estrogen, bica and dutasteride. I wouldn't even mind that being a real side effect but it's just not something that happens unless you are already predisposed to erectile dysfunction or 50 years old and unfortunately ur both, you might as well sacrifice your impotent penis and save the hair with hrt instead
Doesn’t matter when it’s small lol keep writing those paragraphs explaining yourself tho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone ever desired to engage in sexual activities with balding moids so that's great, there's literally a huge red flag on their heads warning people about their genetic inferiority so it's easy to avoid them. Some try gluing wigs to their heads and hair transplants but we girls can always tell.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone ever desired to engage in sexual activities with balding moids so that's great, there's literally a huge red flag on their heads warning people about their genetic inferiority so it's easy to avoid them. Some try gluing wigs to their heads and hair transplants but we girls can always tell.
No one would fuk you poor little incel

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that you even typed that is unbelievably sad and just shows how badly decades of p**rn addiction have damaged your brain. NO ONE FINDS BALDING MOIDS ATTRACTIVE, YOU'RE BALD FOR A REASON AND ITS CALLED NATURAL SELECTION. YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO REPRODUCE, NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SELECT YOU, BALDING MEN COULD ONLY SUCCEED BACK IN THE TIMES BEFORE WOMEN HAD THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR PARTNERS SO YOU'RE A DYING KIND NOW AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL ALL BE GONE. NO ONE LIKES MOIDS AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE BALD ONES. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF FORCING YOURSELVES INTO OUR LIVES, WE DON'T WANT YOU. f*** OFF

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that you even typed that is unbelievably sad and just shows how badly decades of p**rn addiction have damaged your brain. NO ONE FINDS BALDING MOIDS ATTRACTIVE, YOU'RE BALD FOR A REASON AND ITS CALLED NATURAL SELECTION. YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO REPRODUCE, NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SELECT YOU, BALDING MEN COULD ONLY SUCCEED BACK IN THE TIMES BEFORE WOMEN HAD THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR PARTNERS SO YOU'RE A DYING KIND NOW AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL ALL BE GONE. NO ONE LIKES MOIDS AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE BALD ONES. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF FORCING YOURSELVES INTO OUR LIVES, WE DON'T WANT YOU. f*** OFF
I genuinely pity you lol

Attachments

• IMG_9030.jpeg
    IMG_9030.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that a girl was standing next to this nw10 creature was a dead giveaway that it was fake, that scenario is just too unrealistic and would never happen in real life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624-160425.png
    Screenshot_20240624-160425.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited: