Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're bald you can never experience love. I'm guessing the 50 year old sexpat in Thailand from the pic is you and woman is some old desperate hooker you bought on the street. I'm sure it was love at first sight.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posting pics with a thai hooker half your age as a literal Norwood 10 perverted grandpa sexpat was never going to end well, I'm not sure what you were expecting. You can't recover from this. Delete your account now.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1wavp4d421hc1.jpeg
    1wavp4d421hc1.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 95

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation:

Summer 2022- I start HRT via estrogel monotherapy, I experience extreme shed due to starting an extreme (despite poor) regimen. I start estradiol cypionate injections in Jan 2023 and start experiencing good results.

Summer 2023- I switch from estradiol cypionate to estradiol enanthate based on a 4chan user informing me that it is an 'objectively better' ester. I experience extreme shed, leading me to switch back to cypionate/regrowth in autumn.

Summer 2024- Approx 2 months into lower 12.5mg daily bica dosage, reduced from 25mg after shedding. Shed shed shed shed shed

So is it at all possible that I just shed during the summer? I always blamed this on my funky regimen but I feel like the temperature is gonna go down this autumn and my hair will start looking much better and stop shedding.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were a real man you jump off the Empire State Bldg… So an Indian pathologist can then dissect your diseased scalp skin for an example of manic-baldness

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
75 mg of Bicalutamide per day for 10 days reduced sebum production. Yes, life without disgusting sebum is much better.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation:

Summer 2022- I start HRT via estrogel monotherapy, I experience extreme shed due to starting an extreme (despite poor) regimen. I start estradiol cypionate injections in Jan 2023 and start experiencing good results.

Summer 2023- I switch from estradiol cypionate to estradiol enanthate based on a 4chan user informing me that it is an 'objectively better' ester. I experience extreme shed, leading me to switch back to cypionate/regrowth in autumn.

Summer 2024- Approx 2 months into lower 12.5mg daily bica dosage, reduced from 25mg after shedding. Shed shed shed shed shed

So is it at all possible that I just shed during the summer? I always blamed this on my funky regimen but I feel like the temperature is gonna go down this autumn and my hair will start looking much better and stop shedding.
You just had to wait longer and the shedding would stop. I am losing a huge amount of hair now, but I am not worried because the miniaturization is reversing and my hair is getting longer. After a few months the situation will stabilize.