Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 188542
How funny is the fact that this person says that he is more feminine than me and that I look gigachad, I only know a little about your disgusting face and let me tell you that you have a forehead bone that not even homosapiens have, you are the one who should submit to a ffs, with that face of a kidnapper of a child you will never pass for a woman not even with makeup, and your hair looks so fine that what you should really worry about is your hair!
1724344064029.png

You literally have the same forehead bone and the same miniaturized hair, and you dare to criticize me? By the way, pluck your eyebrows, it will hide a man's forehead a little.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually scared cause shes probably like 20cm taller than me with completely male bone structure while I'm smaller than every girl my height.. she would completely destroy me in a fight. she has unfair male puberty advantage.
I did not have male puberty, even without hormones I looked feminine and like a woman and everyone treated me as such, you, unlike me, will have those problems, because you are still a man biologically and physically.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
adri you really deserve a better gf like me... she is so completely male you must feel very emasculated next to her.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
but from that pic you can see that I DON'T HAVE A BROWBONE EVEN LOL. meanwhile yours is visible even THROUGH MAKEUP AND FROM THE FRONT. you are so incredibly masculine in comparison to me. completely mogged.

414 don't fool anyone, your forehead bone is visible from here, your hair looks miniaturized please fix that, because no one wants a bald crossdresser

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not have male puberty, even without hormones I looked feminine and like a woman and everyone treated me as such, you, unlike me, will have those problems, because you are still a man biologically and physically.
I'm laughing so hard this is the funniest thing I ever read. you totally didn't have a male puberty with that jaw, browbone and long face. your balls just stopped producing testosterone on demand.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
adri you really deserve a better gf like me... she is so completely male you must feel very emasculated next to her.
Try it, but Adri doesn't like effeminate faggots, he likes women, and you will never be one.And you are so pathetic that after insulting him, calling him a woman and harassing him, you try to flirt with him? you are sickly

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try it, but Adri doesn't like effeminate faggots, he likes women, and you will never be one.And you are so pathetic that after insulting him, calling him a woman and harassing him, you try to flirt with him? you are sickly
he's mine, you better start searching for a new bf already. he doesn't like men with long faces, gigachad jawlines and huge browbones.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm laughing so hard this is the funniest thing I ever read. you totally didn't have a male puberty with that jaw, browbone and long face. your balls just stopped producing testosterone on demand.
even on testosterone and 2 years ago I look better than you in a mini photo of your eyebrow,