Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll wait for you here to put on makeup and try to do something feminine, I think it will be my biggest challenge.
I don't have to because I'm naturally feminine, you have a fully male body on the other hand and still look completely male even in makeup

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have to because I'm naturally feminine, you have a fully male body on the other hand and still look completely male even in makeup
Why don't you shut up and eat a little more, you anorexic b**ch? Maybe this way you can have my ***, by the way I know what you're talking about, my body has changed so much that even you would be surprised, shut up for a while and stop envying

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you shut up and eat a little more, you anorexic b**ch? Maybe this way you can have my ***, by the way I know what you're talking about, my body has changed so much that even you would be surprised, shut up for a while and stop envying
hrt does not change bonestructure. you look MUCH more masculine than the average european man, your body must be completely ruined by testosterone.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
of course babe you're way too cute for that thing, I'll save u

hrt does not change bonestructure. you look MUCH more masculine than the average european man, your body must be completely ruined by testosterone.
What changes is the fat and that is what changed everything, you can ask Adri, he saw me in real life even in a bikini, because you already bore me, I'm still waiting for your photo btw

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have no problem posting a photo of myself in a bikini, but you don't publish your photo, and I really don't want a pig like you to have my photos.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what would happen if I sent a pic? you would imagine masculine features where there are none like you already did, you tried to act like I have a browbone when I literally don't. you are just a delusional crossdresser lol

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
what would happen if I sent a pic? you would imagine masculine features where there are none like you already did, you tried to act like I have a browbone when I literally don't. you are just a delusional crossdresser lol
I'd be honest I promise

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are all waiting to see your photo so ^feminine^ go ahead and do it, everyone will laugh at you, in my photo no one did it nor did anyone comment anything bad about it and it is an old photo, on the other hand everyone will laugh at you and they will see that you look masculine and that you're just an insecure effeminate guy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please make sure you dont look like a gigachad in makeup when you try to insult others.. we get it you're delusional and think anyone sees you as a woman. you're lucky you live in spain cause in most other countries you wouldn't be able to go out looking like that

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
please make sure you dont look like a gigachad in makeup when you try to insult others.. we get it you're delusional and think anyone sees you as a woman. you're lucky you live in spain cause in most other countries you wouldn't be able to go out looking like that
Only you think that, poor you, you think I look the same as I did two years ago, your photo is from now and you look horrible, you look bigger than me and you only see a third of your disgusting face, you should try your alopecia before criticizing anyone

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only you think that, poor you, you think I look the same as I did two years ago, your photo is from now and you look horrible, you look bigger than me and you only see a third of your disgusting face, you should try your alopecia before criticizing anyone
I have no baldness, the miniaturized hair is NEW GROWTH retard, not regrowth

also that pic is less than a year old and this retard will keep saying its from 2 years ago. ur not on hrt even for a year and it didn't do sh*t, because hrt barely does anything.

Last edited:

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no baldness, the miniaturized hair is NEW GROWTH retard, not regrowth

also that pic is less than a year old and this retard will keep saying its from 2 years ago. ur not on hrt even for a year and it didn't do sh*t, because hrt barely does anything.
Keep dreaming. Your hair looks burnt and super miniaturized and fine, in less than a year the sh*t you take has done more to me than you have in years