Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 3.5 months, the telogen effluvium stopped. I did not change my regimen. If I were Adri, I would try the new estradiol ester after 3 months, and after another 15 days I would say that the new ester stopped his hair loss.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no baldness, the miniaturized hair is NEW GROWTH retard, not regrowth

also that pic is less than a year old and this retard will keep saying its from 2 years ago. ur not on hrt even for a year and it didn't do sh*t, because hrt barely does anything.
what would happen if I sent a pic? you would imagine masculine features where there are none like you already did, you tried to act like I have a browbone when I literally don't. you are just a delusional crossdresser lol
of course babe you're way too cute for that thing, I'll save u
For once I actually agree with 4141. He is petite and I bet cuter and more fem than that other (thing)

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you
I am not anymore. Ppl have told me I look good(some are from this thread others not) but my life hasn't changed at all. In fact I look better now than few years ago and I don't feel anything special about it. Ppl treat me as usual, nothing especial. Maybe for women it is more important to look good since society has ridiculously disproportionate beauty canon on them, but for us men it doesn't make a huge difference unless you are truly ugly

Last edited:

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not anymore. Ppl have told me I look good(some are from this thread others not) but my life hasn't changed at all. In fact I look better now than few years ago and I don't feel anything special about it. Ppl treat me as usual, nothing especial. Maybe for women it is more important to look good since society has ridiculously disproportionate beauty canon on them, but for us men it doesn't make a huge difference unless you are truly ugly
Niger + bald + below 170cm = incelic life forever

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with you that being bald and short is very bad for men. I really think having good hair and being tall gives you more opportunities in life as a men despite being average looking than being short and bald/balding
I have a chad friend with a hunter eyes, who was able to get job with really good salary ,because the recruiter had a crush on him.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW how do you manage to keep your bmi around 17 ? That's impressive tbh. I find it hard to lose weight ever since I started hrt.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW how do you manage to keep your bmi around 17 ? That's impressive tbh. I find it hard to lose weight ever since I started hrt.
It's a combination of stomach issues and genetics. When I didn't have the stomach issues i was arround 18-18.5 BMI, with and without estradiol. My body does not seems to like to store fat. I have to eat astronomicals amounts, like +3k calories in a daily basis without working out.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you guys so concerned on being good looking and cute?
Because I love beautiful things and beautiful people and I would like to match my aesthetic preferences. This allows me to feel more satisfied, in harmony with my appearance. This is already enough, even without touching on the fact that beauty is a huge privilege that affects all areas of life.
Because of health problems, I looked bad for a significant period of my life. When I started looking good, over time I discovered that the experience of living with a beautiful appearance was completely different. It was as if I had begun to live a new life, and the life before that was a only a bad parody of life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I love beautiful things and beautiful people and I would like to match my aesthetic preferences. This allows me to feel more satisfied, in harmony with my appearance. This is already enough, even without touching on the fact that beauty is a huge privilege that affects all areas of life.
Because of health problems, I looked bad for a significant period of my life. When I started looking good, over time I discovered that the experience of living with a beautiful appearance was completely different. It was as if I had begun to live a new life, and the life before that was a only a bad parody of life.
Do you have better life overall for real? I also look better than before but I haven't notice anything has changed on my life substantially.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have better traits and life for real? I also look better than before but I haven't notice anything has changed on my life.
I started looking better when I was 19. At first, I didn't notice any changes. Except that I became a million times more confident. Also, the changes in appearance were accompanied by moving to another city, so some of the changes were related to that.
However, I noticed that people are much better to see me than before. I don't have to make an effort to socialize somewhere, because girls themselves notice me and initiate communication. This makes life easier, considering that I'm an introvert. People also characterize me better than before: before, they assessed me rather neutrally, but now, without even talking to me once in my life, people say that I'm a very good person. People make concessions to me more willingly than before, and it's easier for me to negotiate with people.
It's hard to say about any other changes, because behavior also changes with a change in appearance. Appearance largely determines how we behave. And how we behave affects everything. I could never be so confident if I was ugly. Being ugly nullifies any attempt to be confident, at best you'll just be playing a role.