Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost your here ...

The media want us to think your apparence is the top priority, that's why we're here now ... :/ and being a male, especially a white male, it a bit more complicated than before hm hm hm ...

The media want to promote the idea that appearance is a top priority, but the pharmaceutical brands which sell the current hair loss medications have to make money and they will continue making money if they promote such a false ideology.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are on this regimen you can call yourself anything but not a man, we are not men, we are hairoholics, who love their hair more than their dicks and balls, a eunuch is a man who had his balls removed(like myself) or his ball deactivated and disabled by chemicals, so yeah @bridgeburn is a eunuch

Personally I would still call myself a man because I identify with my biological gender, which is male. But, I would call my self the ultimate male who will forever remain beautiful and with hair because I don't care for the stereotypical vision of a man.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah my dad is bald, not slick but fuzzy thin hair all over the top and a receeding hairline. He didn't lose it as fast as me. but about as long as I remember hes had that receeding hairline, but gradually got worse over the years.. his recession isnt the same pattern, his middle hair sticks up and makes him look like a shark. and my recession was more of a deep crescent moon shape.. his is more triangle pointed shape.

in that pic I was 19; heres another trooper pic a few years later:
View attachment 113715 Im 22 here

heres me at 24:
View attachment 113716

25? i think:
View attachment 113717

right before HRT:
View attachment 113719
Cool pics. But I was referring to when you were gradual balding and you can see the hair progressively in decline.

Anyone know what happened to NWOwolfpack? I took his advice on signing a consent form with my Doctor to give me E gel and was able to cajole him into it finally. But only as a hold over until my order that they messed up in Thailand arrives.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Father_of_Shiseido

You say that you use 400 mg of spironolankton. He did not help at all or was there any progress? I know that Indian cuisine is famous for its very large amount of carbohydrates. Maybe you should cut them? They are enemies of hair!

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure how you can’t see it but there’s definitely a change. He may have probably gained a little bit of weight which makes his face a little more round but is most likely due to dutasteride and other hormone altering chemicals he used. I’m a very lean guy with good muscle mass and had a six pack during most of my 20s until I tried dutasteride 0.5mg for 5 months. Gained weight and got soft all over, no more 6 pack, chest began to grow and sag, my face looked fluffy and that was only with a low dose of dutasteride and nothing else. Got off of it and 3-4 months later I returned to my normal weight but my chest took maybe about 6 months to tighten up with the help of exercise. That’s the first thing I notice on before and after pics of people on aggressive anti androgen or hormone altering plans. It sucks how that’s the only thing that gives great results.
Huh, interesting perspective. I'm also a workout addict and think the subtle changes in appearance that finasteride and E-gel have given me are a bonus. Better, healthier looking skin (younger appearance) and just a slightly 'prettier' appearance in the face. No increase in body fat yet.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
..at least they won't be spreading the balding genes
I totally disagree with you. If you don’t want to spread balding genes go for the chemical castration route or avoid having a baby. Self mutilation is an idiotic idea for a cis male. I am from India and can tell you that in Indian society If you end up physically castrating yourself, it is highly unlikely that even a balding girl would be willing to marry you no matter how handsome you look with your hair.

Last edited:

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to see some incredible studies to back your comment.

It has long been known. Is this news for you? Sugar = insulin = dht. And the more carbohydrates the higher dht. Ask Bridgeburn if you do not believe or look on the Internet. If you exclude this, then you can reduce the dose of spironolactone and dutasteride. You have a crazy dose and it does not help. For me, this is not surprising.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has long been known. Is this news for you? Sugar = insulin = dht. And the more carbohydrates the higher dht. Ask Bridgeburn if you do not believe or look on the Internet. If you exclude this, then you can reduce the dose of spironolactone and dutasteride. You have a crazy dose and it does not help. For me, this is not surprising.
problem is sugar is basically in everything. Sugar turns to fat if not burned off and I see plenty of fatso's with good hair

tenor.gif

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally disagree with you. If you don’t want to spread balding genes go for the chemical castration route or avoid having a baby. Self mutilation is an idiotic idea for a cis male. If you end up physically castrating yourself, it is highly unlikely that even a balding girl would be willing to marry you no matter how handsome you look with your hair.
Young eunuchs were famous lovers because they could last longer in bed without getting the women pregnant , some women love that, in terms of looks, chemical castration shrinks the testicles to 1/4 of their size so it is the same damn thing, but instead you are swallowing pills everyday which block testosterone and damages the kidneys on the way so it is still idiotic if u think about it, surgical and chemical castration are the same, in fact, chemical castration is less sustainable and more damaging to the body, North America is different from India, Indian men prioritize their masculinity over everything we are different, stop bashing me with your close minded opinions, it is my body.

Last edited:

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
problem is sugar is basically in everything. Sugar turns to fat if not burned off and I see plenty of fatso's with good hair

View attachment 113743

these people usually have a lot of estradiol from nature. therefore, fat does not harm their hair.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
these people usually have a lot of estradiol from nature. therefore, fat does not harm their hair.
True, I have seen the documentary about that overweight guy, and his father is bald and his younger and slimmer brother is balding but he is not, it must be the fat that is storing estrodial, you rarely see young obese bald guys, estrogen saves them

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Young eunuchs were famous lovers because they could last longer in bed without getting the women pregnant , some women love that, in terms of looks, chemical castration shrinks the testicles to 1/4 of their size so it is the same damn thing, but instead you are swallowing pills everyday which block testosterone and damages the kidneys on the way so it is still idiotic if u think about it, surgical and chemical castration are the same, in fact, chemical castration is less sustainable and more damaging to the body, North America is different from India, Indian men prioritize their masculinity over everything we are different, stop bashing me with your close minded opinions, it is my body.
I was not talking about you as you have already admitted that you have gender dysphoria. For cis men in India, physical castration means you can only have sex with prostitutes. I think that in western countries situation is not the same as India. My comment would help some Indian young men before making their decision.

Last edited:

Osprey

My Regimen
Reaction score
This might break it down easier, note that anyone who is chemically castrated before 21 yo, might notice changes in bone structure such as increased in height, hips growth and limbs extensions, it is happening to me and it is kinda cool, ignore the man Pic on this Pic, because being a man for us means a bald head and a hairy body but this what chemical castration can do the body in the long-run (5+ years), welcome to the second puberty, @Ikarus, you are starting young like me, and this regimen can bring up more changes, so you have to be okay with the changes so you won't regret itView attachment 113701

You say you're noticing changes in bone structure. What has changed? Your height?

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, good idea. Apparently my body is converting a lot of my estradiol into estrone, which could be less than helpful. I may drop the estradiol and move on to spironolactone very soon. This game requires so much damn trial and error...uggh.

You ever try progesterone?

I just stopped the biestro cream. Today I confirmed it definitely messed with my hairline, in only 14 days, in a negative way, sigh.

I'm back to using progesterone which never hurt hairline ever.

@bridgeburn May I ask your thoughts on Progesterone for male hair loss?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say you're noticing changes in bone structure. What has changed? Your height?
Hips growth, and limbs growth from low sex hormones but estrogen will inhibit that, these changes I noticed were when I was low on testosterone and estrogen (after or hi)

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, I have seen the documentary about that overweight guy, and his father is bald and his younger and slimmer brother is balding but he is not, it must be the fat that is storing estrodial, you rarely see young obese bald guys, estrogen saves them
Aromatase is active body fat (adipose tissue)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11511861/
Aromatase expression in adipose tissue and possibly the skin primarily accounts for the extraglandular (peripheral) formation of estrogen and increases as a function of body weight and advancing age.

More fat = more aromatase = more estrogen

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this your current regime? when you say 1 diane 35 per week ... do you mean one box per week or only one pill per week? I thought you used cyproterone
I should let everyone know that for the past few weeks, maybe 3 ish weeks? I have not been taking spironolactone or any androgen receptor blocker..

I've been taking this regimen: 6 mg estrofem (2mg 3 times per day) sometimes 8mg out of paranoia, plus .5mg dutasteride, and 10mg oral minoxidil every other day, and also one Diane 35 pill per week..

I have been on HRT for so much time that I probably do not absolutely need an anti-androgen and Estradiol can suppress my T well. My hair continues to improve, I'm still finding a few new ones popping up... my T may have raised slightly, but I'm not sure? maybe I'm paranoid.. If I sweat alot, but only if its alot. I notice some body odor, but still it is pretty weak. I have no acne still, no oiliness, gyno, mood and libido effects, everything is same, and the hair on my left hand has recently been progressively thinning.

However, I am not planning to drop androgen blockers anytime soon, I was taking a bit of a break from them, giving my liver a break.. because tomorrow I have been planning to start a super ultra synergistic new regimen.. I write about this later

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
lately Ive been seeing some tiny hairs pop up on my forehead area, below where my temple line ever was.. and on my most stubborn side! usually not much is below my famous reference point freckle;

Screenshot_20190228-202729_1_1.jpg

looking at my pics and comparing, they were more tiny dot-ish 1 month ago but are now proliferating:

IMG_20190228_214352_1.jpg

zooming out where things are always less cosmetic, Im starting to see some faint roundness to the hairline of the stubborn right side:

P_20190228_203024_1_1.jpg

(* btw, there's a few white flakes in the pic but that is actually dried sunscreen)

progress is very slow, especially on that side. but at any rate at all I am grateful. be consistent