Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
but in Thailandpharmacy they sell not the original estrofem, there is written in the composition of estradiol valerate. true estrofem must not contain valerate. there is a fake but they don’t even hide it.
its not fake. they just made a typing mistake on the website

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss sucks balls. But personally, i wouldnt trade in my muscular physique and my libido for a full head of hair. I dont think you have to go to such extremes to get your hair back.
That's a misconception, you don't lose all libido if you take estrogen. My libido is fucktastic

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I think its time give you guys an update on on how I'm doing. I'm gonna recap everything for newbies and people who wont remember.
I have been on Cyproterone 12.5 mg and Estradiol 1.5 to 2.25 mg for 6 and 1/2 months now and was on spironolactone for a month 1/2 before that. I dermaroll once a week. I do not use minoxodil. When I started I was probably a couple months away from shaving my head. My hair loss was almost as bad as bridgeburns. The only difference is that I have never had any slick bald areas like him I was just heavily diffused everywhere.

So my hair continues to improve. Lately its started getting a lot more volume. A few months ago I only had peach fuzz on my temples and now the hair is a few inches long there. Its thin but its filling up everyday. I used to have a sort of comb forward but I have enough hair to comb a few different styles now. My hair is strange It looks really thick but if the wind blows my hair back you would see how sparse it still is. If it wasn't me I would never believe that someones hair could be so thick yet sparse at the same time. Ive had people comment on my hair being thick and its clear to me they think I have a full head of hair which I really appear to. Its very weird. I'm still stuck with just a few styles though I really want to pass this stage so I can have any hair style I want too and not have to worry if its combed the right way all the time.

As far as side effects go I have been having trouble sleeping for months now. I always have dark circles under my eyes that are bad enough I started wearing concealer to cover it up. I am often tired and I never feel fully rested but I do have hours with high energy. I have also been having water retention which gives me a bloated face so I have started taking 50mg spironolactone a day just for that to look lke myself again since it is a diuretic but I think the spironolactone is making my sleep worse as well. I have tried bridges suggestion to add b12 supplements which has helped me but not enough. When I'm on spironolactone I sometimes have a intense heartbeat and cant get to sleep. I think its probably raised my cortisol levels to high or something. Also I have started getting a few random brown spots my face which worries me but they are fading away due to a face cream I bought. My gyno continues to get worse. It starting to look bad, puffy nipples and everything. and it looks worst when its hot but it's still not too bad and they are still unnoticeable when its a little chilly. I have to wear men's compression shirts under any t shirts or form fitting sweaters now. I used raloxefene for a couple weeks again in febuary which helped reduce the gyno but then they come right back when i go back on estrogen. I would stay on it longer but it can cause shedding and my hair isn't thick enough yet to withstand an extended period of shedding.
Also this stuff will make you look younger and more boyish. Its hard to look tough on this stuff. No muscle loss has ocurred.

So here's the thing about using Estrogen and testosterone blockers for hair. I hate to disappoint you but I think its nearly impossible to regrow significant hair loss without getting significant gyno. For some of you guys who aren't as far gone as guys like me or bridge you might be able to get buy with minimal gyno for a time on small doses but for anyone trying to go from almost bald to great hair that just isnt going to happen without some really bad gyno. Now when my hair gets to a satisfying state I am planning on donig 4 to 6 months straight of ralaxofene to reduce it but by the end I'm sure I will need surgery to ever be gyno free. I'm saving up money for it now.

Oh yeah dick and libido are just fine. I don't know why.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I think its time give you guys an update on on how I'm doing. I'm gonna recap everything for newbies and people who wont remember.
I have been on Cyproterone 12.5 mg and Estradiol 1.5 to 2.25 mg for 6 and 1/2 months now and was on spironolactone for a month 1/2 before that. I dermaroll once a week. I do not use minoxodil. When I started I was probably a couple months away from shaving my head. My hair loss was almost as bad as bridgeburns. The only difference is that I have never had any slick bald areas like him I was just heavily diffused everywhere.

So my hair continues to improve. Lately its started getting a lot more volume. A few months ago I only had peach fuzz on my temples and now the hair is a few inches long there. Its thin but its filling up everyday. I used to have a sort of comb forward but I have enough hair to comb a few different styles now. My hair is strange It looks really thick but if the wind blows my hair back you would see how sparse it still is. If it wasn't me I would never believe that someones hair could be so thick yet sparse at the same time. Ive had people comment on my hair being thick and its clear to me they think I have a full head of hair which I really appear to. Its very weird. I'm still stuck with just a few styles though I really want to pass this stage so I can have any hair style I want too and not have to worry if its combed the right way all the time.

As far as side effects go I have been having trouble sleeping for months now. I always have dark circles under my eyes that are bad enough I started wearing concealer to cover it up. I am often tired and I never feel fully rested but I do have hours with high energy. I have also been having water retention which gives me a bloated face so I have started taking 50mg spironolactone a day just for that to look lke myself again since it is a diuretic but I think the spironolactone is making my sleep worse as well. I have tried bridges suggestion to add b12 supplements which has helped me but not enough. When I'm on spironolactone I sometimes have a intense heartbeat and cant get to sleep. I think its probably raised my cortisol levels to high or something. Also I have started getting a few random brown spots my face which worries me but they are fading away due to a face cream I bought. My gyno continues to get worse. It starting to look bad, puffy nipples and everything. and it looks worst when its hot but it's still not too bad and they are still unnoticeable when its a little chilly. I have to wear men's compression shirts under any t shirts or form fitting sweaters now. I used raloxefene for a couple weeks again in febuary which helped reduce the gyno but then they come right back when i go back on estrogen. I would stay on it longer but it can cause shedding and my hair isn't thick enough yet to withstand an extended period of shedding.
Also this stuff will make you look younger and more boyish. Its hard to look tough on this stuff. No muscle loss has ocurred.

So here's the thing about using Estrogen and testosterone blockers for hair. I hate to disappoint you but I think its nearly impossible to regrow significant hair loss without getting significant gyno. For some of you guys who aren't as far gone as guys like me or bridge you might be able to get buy with minimal gyno for a time on small doses but for anyone trying to go from almost bald to great hair that just isnt going to happen without some really bad gyno. Now when my hair gets to a satisfying state I am planning on donig 4 to 6 months straight of ralaxofene to reduce it but by the end I'm sure I will need surgery to ever be gyno free. I'm saving up money for it now.

Please post photos, I will highly appreciate that! I'm so excited to start a similar regimen, and I hope it works out for me like how it's working well for others.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that with flutamide 500 mg and finasteride 5 mg it is possible to maintain?
I was pir 6 months in flutamide 500 mg, estrogen between 4 and 6 mg and finasteride and the hair does not stop falling ... you think you should add spironolactone or dutasteride ...

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please post photos, I will highly appreciate that! I'm so excited to start a similar regimen, and I hope it works out for me like how it's working well for others.

Sorry I don't do photos. I don't have a before shot anyways. Every old photo of me would be with an insane amount of dermatch and toppik in my hair. I realize photos are helpful and inspiring but it just makes me uncomfortable having strangers analyzing pics of my hair.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that with flutamide 500 mg and finasteride 5 mg it is possible to maintain?
I was pir 6 months in flutamide 500 mg, estrogen between 4 and 6 mg and finasteride and the hair does not stop falling ... you think you should add spironolactone or dutasteride ...

Dude I've seen your photos. Your hair looks fine. You have no hair loss your just paranoid. Who cares if your hair is falling out. I had a girlfriend that lost tons of hair every day. her hair brush looked like she just combed a muppet but her hair was still incredibly thick. Some people shed hair like cats but grow it back so fast that it doesn't matter.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

You're back!!! I thought you disappeared forever :(

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I've seen your photos. Your hair looks fine. You have no hair loss your just paranoid. Who cares if your hair is falling out. I had a girlfriend that lost tons of hair every day. her hair brush looked like she just combed a muppet but her hair was still incredibly thick. Some people shed hair like cats but grow it back so fast that it doesn't matter.

hello friend I know I have good hair to some extent ... but I also realize that this is receding my front line and the hair entrances are growing I am not inventing ... besides no regime works for me and every time I have less volume .. I want some treatment that at least stops the backward movement ... that's why I ask you to ply my regime ..

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello friend I know I have good hair to some extent ... but I also realize that this is receding my front line and the hair entrances are growing I am not inventing ... besides no regime works for me and every time I have less volume .. I want some treatment that at least stops the backward movement ... that's why I ask you to ply my regime ..

You should be able to maintain with what your taking now but If you feel you need something stronger than you should try spironolactone. Start with 100 mg. That should help.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "nWo Wolfpac, post: 1776756, miembro: 132479"] Debes poder mantener con lo que tomas ahora, pero si sientes que necesitas algo más fuerte de lo que deberías probar con la espironolactona. Comience con 100 mg. Eso debería ayudar. [/ QUOTE]

muchas gracias amigo

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

Welcome back dog, or should I say wolf - woof.

Thanks for the update. See I'm the opposite of you guys, I have zero gyno or even symptoms of it like nipple tenderness, but my libido is very low - which I kinda like. Problem is my dick is in rigor mortis, ejaculate is at an all time low volume, almost none and has even turned yellowish.

And I to am going through a shed recently, I noticed more hair than usual around the sink, also did my shower test and caught 40-50 hairs in the strainer. My good times are 6-12 hairs. But I think this is a necessary pain and prove the meds are working. Hopefully regrowth going into the Spring. My temples hairs are still tiny peach fuzz but I know they are just itching to sprout. Maybe next 2 months.

I just finished a 6 week cycle of cypro and am going off this week. I want to try my theory of a T pump, were it surges back and brings with it stuff that is good for hair like HGH and IGF-1, I did this last time and my overall hair looked good and my shed went down to the 6-12 hairs (by end of 3 month cycle) with almost never seeing a hair around the sink - wish it was always like this. But think you have to go through the ups and downs, so long as the trend is up! I'm replacing the cyro with minoxidil 10g and keeping the E going 5 days a week at 1mg. So T surge, minoxidil, E woman hair stimulator, and dutasteride - lets see what the next 2 months bring.

Gyno surgery is not covered by health care in our province?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nWo Wolfpac What about body / facial hair growth? Are you noticing less facial hair / body hair growth? And have you noticed your face feminising? At what month did you notice these changes?

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome back dog, or should I say wolf - woof.

Thanks for the update. See I'm the opposite of you guys, I have zero gyno or even symptoms of it like nipple tenderness, but my libido is very low - which I kinda like. Problem is my dick is in rigor mortis, ejaculate is at an all time low volume, almost none and has even turned yellowish.

And I to am going through a shed recently, I noticed more hair than usual around the sink, also did my shower test and caught 40-50 hairs in the strainer. My good times are 6-12 hairs. But I think this is a necessary pain and prove the meds are working. Hopefully regrowth going into the Spring. My temples hairs are still tiny peach fuzz but I know they are just itching to sprout. Maybe next 2 months.

I just finished a 6 week cycle of cypro and am going off this week. I want to try my theory of a T pump, were it surges back and brings with it stuff that is good for hair like HGH and IGF-1, I did this last time and my overall hair looked good and my shed went down to the 6-12 hairs (by end of 3 month cycle) with almost never seeing a hair around the sink - wish it was always like this. But think you have to go through the ups and downs, so long as the trend is up! I'm replacing the cyro with minoxidil 10g and keeping the E going 5 days a week at 1mg. So T surge, minoxidil, E woman hair stimulator, and dutasteride - lets see what the next 2 months bring.

Hello Friend how are you?? I'm also losing a lot of hair in the shower. you think it is positive in these regimens that the hair falls ... in some moments I lost no hair with flutamide and E ... I had to leave E for gynecomastia 1 week ago I hope it does not get worse ...
a question like differences between the miniaturized hair and the one that is sprouting?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nWo Wolfpac What about body / facial hair growth? Are you noticing less facial hair / body hair growth? And have you noticed your face feminising? At what month did you notice these changes?

My body hair has thinned out especially on my chest. It takes me forever to grow a beard now, it it was a little patchy before but now its really patchy so I don't bother even trying to grow it out any more. Even my sideburns take a long time to grow now. If your starting point with your beard is really good I bet you could still keep a decent one on this stuff. Yeah my face has feminized, my face is slightly rounder. the biggest change is in the eyes and the lips. My eyes seem to pop out more, I believe this is because female hormones make your eyelids retract making them appear larger and thus more feminine. My lips are fuller and slightly changed shape. But to be clear I don't look like a girl just younger and more boyish. I started noticing these changes after just a couple months. Its subtle enough that no one really notices because it changes so slowly. Ive had comments that my face looks fuller but that's it. It helps that I am young if your older the changes will be more dramatic so more people might notice.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See I'm the opposite of you guys, I have zero gyno or even symptoms of it like nipple tenderness, but my libido is very low - which I kinda like. Problem is my dick is in rigor mortis, ejaculate is at an all time low volume, almost none and has even turned yellowish.

I used to have the exact same symptoms but then it went back to normal. It's probably because I went from taking cypro everyday to every other day but my hair is still improving.

I shed for the first 4 months or so and then it stopped.

I'm not sure how gyno surgery is covered here I'll ask my doctor next time I see him.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Friend how are you?? I'm also losing a lot of hair in the shower. you think it is positive in these regimens that the hair falls ... in some moments I lost no hair with flutamide and E ... I had to leave E for gynecomastia 1 week ago I hope it does not get worse ...
a question like differences between the miniaturized hair and the one that is sprouting?
Yes a shed is a good sign although scary for a person already thinning - I think bridgeburn mentioned something to the effect that hair growth starts with the telogen phase:
TELOGEN (RESTING OR SHEDDING) STAGE
  • The telogen stage is the resting and shedding period of the hair cycle.
  • It usually lasts 3 to 4 months.
  • At the end of this period, older hairs that have finished their life will fall out and newer hairs will begin to grow.
Off course amount of hair shed can vary from person to person.

If you lost no hair on flut and E it's maybe because you were not on it long enough, could still be coming eventually.

Miniaturized vs sprouting, I can see the small hairs sitting there, now have they always sat there even before HRT? I don't know because I've never looked that closely at it before. Right now it's a staring contest - I'm looking at them and they are looking at me. I suppose if they do start to sprout I won't have to look that closely anymore as they will be more visible to the human eye.