Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
such a feeling that all your talk comes down to talking about Russia and not about hair treatment.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
such a feeling that all your talk comes down to talking about Russia and not about hair treatment.
I mean that estradiol carries the same function in both sexes! Both men and women have cardiovascular diseases from androgens!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1803438, member: 139951"] такое ощущение, что весь твой разговор сводится к разговору о России, а не о лечении волос. [/ QUOTE]
200mg cpa? 6mg estradiol? Seriously?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1803438, member: 139951"] такое ощущение, что весь твой разговор сводится к разговору о России, а не о лечении волос. [/ QUOTE]

200mg cpa? 6mg estradiol? Seriously?

I am not kidding. 50 mg a day doesn't help me anymore.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are taking 200MG/day of cyproterone acetate...? Don’t you have monitoring or blood tests?

not. I don't care for blood tests. if necessary I will take 400 mg. more than antidor.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not. I don't care for blood tests. if necessary I will take 400 mg. more than antidor.

take progesterone and dutasteride instead that high dosage of cpa

it is the androstendione from yr adrenal gland

androstendione dont use an androgenreceptor to get in in yr cell... cpa is useless for androst.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
every few months

but Androstendion is the result of CRH -> ACTH in the
hypophyse

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in my first CPA 25 mg time it was extremly increased
i had a virilization too with oily hair and high libido

high dose of E2 and Progesterone would help

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[UPDATE] I have been using bicalutamide for fourteen days, and I would like to mention some notable changes. It has been three days since I last washed my hair, and my scalp still doesn't have sufficient sebum production to make my hair greasy. I believe I could go without washing my hair for a couple more days without my hair becoming greasy, although I wouldn't do that since that seems slightly 'germy' to me. Due to this, I will readjust the amount of times I wash my hair from it's prior amount (EOD) to every fourth day. Additionally, I believe the itching was due to over-washing my hair since the itching has reduced accordingly.

Furthermore, sebum production on my face appears to have significantly reduced in comparison to when I was on spironolactone. Previously I would continue to produce sufficient amount of sebum within the t-zone to produce minuscule whiteheads, which isn't an apparent issue since starting bicalutamide. I can't categorise myself as a truly dry skin-type, although I could classify my skin-type as 'falsely dry' since dry skin isn't my genetic skin-type. I definitely will have to modify my skincare routine to fit these changes.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[UPDATE] I have been using bicalutamide for fourteen days, and I would like to mention some notable changes. It has been three days since I last washed my hair, and my scalp still doesn't have sufficient sebum production to make my hair greasy. I believe I could go without washing my hair for a couple more days without my hair becoming greasy, although I wouldn't do that since that seems slightly 'germy' to me. Due to this, I will readjust the amount of times I wash my hair from it's prior amount (EOD) to every fourth day. Additionally, I believe the itching was due to over-washing my hair since the itching has reduced accordingly.

Furthermore, sebum production on my face appears to have significantly reduced in comparison to when I was on spironolactone. Previously I would continue to produce sufficient amount of sebum within the t-zone to produce minuscule whiteheads, which isn't an apparent issue since starting bicalutamide. I can't categorise myself as a truly dry skin-type, although I could classify my skin-type as 'falsely dry' since dry skin isn't my genetic skin-type. I definitely will have to modify my skincare routine to fit these changes.

in the future i might try to add Bicalutamide to my regime, thank you for the scientific research you're doing, it's appreciated.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in the future i might try to add Bicalutamide to my regime, thank you for the scientific research you're doing, it's appreciated.

I will post significant amounts of photos eventually, which hopefully will help others! There are around two or three users of bicalutamide and only one of them have uploaded pictures, in which he already had great hair.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not kidding. 50 mg a day doesn't help me anymore.

Man, what exactly do you mean - don’t work??
You still lose hair, or don’t have improved? Or maybe you have morning wooden?))
50 mg it is huge dosage, it impossible, CPA do not make overflow. Go to the doctor and make blood test (hormones). CPA has commulative effect and with some period of time accumulate in your organism.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I apply estrogel once a day. I take a relatively small dose of 2.5 g once in the morning. Some days I take 3.75 g of gel.
Wolf I think you when you started some areas started to look better while some worse, I assume that evened out in the end. Or did it continue as in general it was getting better overall.