Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for an another question...
I placed an order on a thailand pharmacy site on Saturday. And the guy still hasn't withdrawn his Western Union money and he hasn't answered my emails! :(

I would like to know if you had a reliable site to buy the main drugs... thank you very much :cool:

I order from shesalady. It’s a site trusted by transgender women on reddit, and the owner is so sweet!

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I placed an order on a thailand pharmacy site on Saturday. And the guy still hasn't withdrawn his Western Union money and he hasn't answered my emails! :(

I would like to know if you had a reliable site to buy the main drugs... thank you very much :cool:
I had the same experience. Had to email them a couple times to follow up before someone finally answered.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

I never had problems with Thailandpharmacy.net but I always payed in cryptocurrency

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180913-093406_1.jpg

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gosh! After reading all the experiences of you guys having trouble getting medicines which are also mighty expensive, I really feel blessed to be born in India. I just go to pharmacy and ask them for the medicines required and I'm given that without any question. What's more, I sometimes order from online pharmacy apps and receive at least 25% discount. Also, it's a land of generics.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gosh! After reading all the experiences of you guys having trouble getting medicines which are also mighty expensive, I really feel blessed to be born in India. I just go to pharmacy and ask them for the medicines required and I'm given that without any question. What's more, I sometimes order from online pharmacy apps and receive at least 25% discount. Also, it's a land of generics.

You are lucky! Ein said it was easy for him to get the medications since he’s from there...

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online you need prescription and Cypro is not available in India which is your best chance.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cypro is not available in India which is your best chance.

Cypro is available in India as composition in Dinac 35 et Al.

Yup, as Androcur it's not available in medical stores but you can buy it from individual sellers through indiamart.

Further, I don't think it's my best chance/bet; bicalutamide has much safer profile and gets the job done without lowering T.

Last edited:

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge, I've not even spent a month on this forum, how'd I understand these medical terms.

It seems like a enigmatic drug - some studies say it inhibits aromatase and lowers estrogen. But then it's mentioned that it inhibits estrogen in breasts only which would mean possible alternative for raloxifene/tamoxifen. Also, seems to do other good things for hair.