Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ampk is a longevity associated gene which metformin upregulates.

Ein pointed that out somewhere much earlier in the thread
Don't wish to live long. Just that however long I live, I want hair on the top. :-D

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Na darling, I've 5 apps I use for ordering medicines online. Three of them ask for prescription for some medicines and two of them directly connect to doctors for free. Now we can safely assume these doctors must be proxy of those companies.
Made a made, duh.

What I meant to say,
*two of those three apps that ask for prescription connect me doctors who will easily give prescription.

Two apps simply don't ask for prescription.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cypro is available in India as composition in Dinac 35 et Al.

Yup, as Androcur it's not available in medical stores but you can buy it from individual sellers through indiamart.

Further, I don't think it's my best chance/bet; bicalutamide has much safer profile and gets the job done without lowering T.
Can you give me any contact number of such dealers?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will you be using bicalutamide?
It would most probably be my second (or third after Duta) option if Big3 fails. However I don't understand how it'd stop hairloss as it doesn't reduce T, but blocks the androgen receptors. I simply don't have much knowledge on this matter yet. One thing I've known is gyno chances are alot less on 50/25mg than they are on 150mg.

Anyway, how has your experience been with it so far?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would most probably be my second (or third after Duta) option if Big3 fails. However I don't understand how it'd stop hairloss as it doesn't reduce T, but blocks the androgen receptors. I simply don't have much knowledge on this matter yet. One thing I've known is gyno chances are alot less on 50/25mg than they are on 150mg.

Anyway, how has your experience been with it so far?

It works by blocking the androgen receptors. It's estimated that 1MG blocks 4 ng/dL of testosterone, which means 50MG would block 200 ng/dL of testosterone. Since bicalutamide has an elimination half-life of around seven days, it will build up to 350MG in your body which will block around 1400 ng/dL of testosterone. It continues to build up each time you take it, and reaches 90% of its maximum effectiveness after four weeks. Although, it does increase T initially, that doesn't matter because it gets blocked by a landslide. It stops hair loss because testosterone can no longer have an effect on you since the androgen receptors are blocked. At 25MG/day, gynecomastia happens to around 25% of users. At 50MG/day, it happens to around 50% of users. Although, both doses are greatly effective.

So far it's going great. My sebum production is basically non-existent at this point, and I no longer have to wash my hair every other day and can get away with washing it on every fourth day. I feel a lot better too, since spironolactone was making me very tired and nauseous.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never had problems with Thailandpharmacy.net but I always payed in cryptocurrency
@bridgeburn
So I had my estrogen levels checked for each type of estrogen. Remember I'm only putting E2 (estrogel) on my scalp and temples only. E2 is not even elevated! but all of it has apparently funneled to conjugated estrone. I'm thinking this is likely just the normal metabolic pathway for E2 rather than some process that is unique to me, but we all seem to agree that estrone is bad. Wonder if it's time to quit estrogel??
Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.11.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.16.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.21.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.22.04 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.10.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.10.13 AM.png
    8 KB · Views: 108
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.21.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.21.08 AM.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 107

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn
So I had my estrogen levels checked for each type of estrogen. Remember I'm only putting E2 (estrogel) on my scalp and temples only. E2 is not even elevated! but all of it has apparently funneled to conjugated estrone. I'm thinking this is likely just the normal metabolic pathway for E2 rather than some process that is unique to me, but we all seem to agree that estrone is bad. Wonder if it's time to quit estrogel?? View attachment 120677View attachment 120678 View attachment 120681View attachment 120682
Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 10.22.59 AM.png

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn
So I had my estrogen levels checked for each type of estrogen. Remember I'm only putting E2 (estrogel) on my scalp and temples only. E2 is not even elevated! but all of it has apparently funneled to conjugated estrone. I'm thinking this is likely just the normal metabolic pathway for E2 rather than some process that is unique to me, but we all seem to agree that estrone is bad. Wonder if it's time to quit estrogel?? View attachment 120677View attachment 120678 View attachment 120681View attachment 120682

I thought all forms of estrogen are useful in a male, whether if it's estradiol, estriol or estrone... I recall someone saying this earlier in this thread, although I forgot who.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought all forms of estrogen are useful in a male, whether if it's estradiol, estriol or estrone... I recall someone saying this earlier in this thread, although I forgot who.
People have said that estrone is bad for hair, but I don't know the science behind that statement. Obviously, hair follicles are getting saturated with estradiol when you put the gel on your scalp...I'm just wondering if the usual pathway to metabolizing E2 involves making conjugated estrone...that's the predominant form in my body and if it really is "bad" then I may need to drop E2.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I started i noticed my hair was getting worse especially my temples. Then my temples started getting better while the rest of my hair kept getting worse. After the first 3 months it started getting better everywhere.
Has the hair grown back as it was - meaning same texture and feel?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did anyone used dexamethason?

orally or topical?

is it increasing the aromatase activity?

i might to consider testing it... but which dose :rolleyes:

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so estrogel is bad ? i hope not cause i ordered a ton of it.
We really need people like @Georgie and others who monitor hormone levels to chime in. If using estradiol causes an unavoidable increase in various forms of estrone (sulfate, etc.) due to normal metabolism, then this shouldn't be expected. However, if metabolsim of estradiol varies wildly between individuals, then I'm just one of the unlucky ones. I hope anyone who has done an estrogen panel can help us out here.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We really need people like @Georgie and others who monitor hormone levels to chime in. If using estradiol causes an unavoidable increase in various forms of estrone (sulfate, etc.) due to normal metabolism, then this shouldn't be expected. However, if metabolsim of estradiol varies wildly between individuals, then I'm just one of the unlucky ones. I hope anyone who has done an estrogen panel can help us out here.
How much did it cost you? i'll get a test done also to find out

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all of my hairs that are falling out are clear and thinning an inch from the root while the rest is dark and thick. which means my hair has been getting worse for the last 2 months. i think i am going to quit minoxidil, i will probably be skin bald after i quit, i'm assuming minoxidil is responsible for every single hair that is growing on top, or maybe it isn't helping anything at all. since my hair quality has only gotten worse in the year i have been using it. and propecia doesn't do sh*t for me. so ill be dropping minoxidil and propecia and just get dutasteride to add with my estrogel and cyproterone acetate. hopefully i will see some kind of results at the 6 month mark.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My insurance has covered all tests. If you have insurance, just have the ordering Doctor write 'Dx: lethargy and general malaise' and insurance should pick up the tab.
If you want a clear picture of what is going on in your body, you should try to get:
1) total estrogen
2) estradiol (E2)
3) estrone (E1). Might call it estrone sulfate or some other conjugated form of estrone, depending on the testing lab
4) estriol (E3)