Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you take this stuff, they will likely just think you are younger. youre still the same person fundamentally and can choose how to act. sure you might feel more sensitive and less aggressive but you'll have your progammed masucline behaviors from years of socialization. HRT won't turn you into a flamboyant twink, so don't worry haha
Yes, but gyno is an issue. I will anyway have to take it if Big3 doesn't work.

What do you think of this med. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ormeloxifene?

It is said to have estrogenic effect everywhere in the body and anti-estrogenic effect in breath area.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you do not have hairloss
Where is my gun, my dear Watson?

Haha.

Please yarr Bridge, I'm a well educated person. I don't have any kind of probias. I've already said I don't have pattern hair loss.
I lose all over equally and have less than 50% of my original hair left.

I'm uploading a pic taken just after waking up and washing hair.

Attachments

• IMG_20190608_141045.jpg
    IMG_20190608_141045.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 359

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to because i just finished $9,000 of laser hair removal on my body, and i already have unwanted hair on my head from topical minoxidil (under the eyes, on the nose, on the ears, forehead) so that + vision loss + rapid aging of the skin and heart pains that feel like heart attacks. are why i hope to never touch minoxidil again. i'm hoping to get results without it just like @Ikarus is doing, after 2.5 months of HRT alone it's looking really good, at 6 months i bet there will be no visible hair loss.
I'm also dropping oral minoxidil then. I literally abhor body hair, except my beard and moustache.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you take this stuff, they will likely just think you are younger. youre still the same person fundamentally and can choose how to act. sure you might feel more sensitive and less aggressive but you'll have your progammed masucline behaviors from years of socialization. HRT won't turn you into a flamboyant twink, so don't worry haha
Bri

Haha.

Please yarr Bridge, I'm a well educated person. I don't have any kind of probias. I've already said I don't have pattern hair loss.

Dear friend, I am also balding, but people on this forum mocked me by saying that I have a full head of hair.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bri

Dear friend, I am also balding, but people on this forum mocked me by saying that I have a full head of hair.
Yeah, but I don't even have half of my hair left. I had already told in that pic that it was taken right after washing my hair (w shampoo) and drying them.

So you also have diffuse thinning/hair loss?

What does Bri means?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

Haha.

Is your hair wet in this pic?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but gyno is an issue. I will anyway have to take it if Big3 doesn't work.

What do you think of this med. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ormeloxifene?

It is said to have estrogenic effect everywhere in the body and anti-estrogenic effect in breath area.

In all honesty, gynecomastia from bicalutamide isn’t as bad as you are visualising it. When you add estrogen, that’s where your likelihood of getting boobs is high.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your hair wet in this pic?
Little wet. Had just woken up to see your blasphemous message (lol, ik wrong usage of word; just felt like using it), so just washed hair with my face and dried and combed them before taking the pic.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but I don't even have half of my hair left. I had already told in that pic that it was taken right after washing my hair (w shampoo) and drying them.

So you also have diffuse thinning/hair loss?

What does Bri means?
That was a mistake, unintentional.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the fear is continously diminishing. I would surely prefer to take it over being bald.

Before I started these medications, I would refuse to use finasteride because of the side effects. But then I came across this thread and it helped me realise that there is more to the issue than just DHT so I decided to go all the way. I still refuse to use finasteride because of the side effects... Is that weird? Lmao

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Little wet. Had just woken up to see your blasphemous message (lol, ik wrong usage of word; just felt like using it), so just washed hair with my face and dried and combed them before taking the pic.
honestly it looks normal for wet hair to me.
don't get dependent on minoxidil unless you need it. minoxidil is like the mafai, you can join it but may not be able to get out

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly it looks normal for wet hair to me.
don't get dependent on minoxidil unless you need it. minoxidil is like the mafai, you can join it but may not be able to get out
It's not normal, otherwise I'd not be wasting my time here.

I don't have any option other than to use minoxidil. I've dropped oral after using it for a day.

I don't know I should be happy or sad when you say my hair is normal. I must have roughly 40 to 50% of hair left.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm losing my hair in a little different way - most of the hair I lose are not of my original hair size. I only lose 10 to 30 full strands. Most of the hair (roughly 50 to 100 hair) I lose are like this -

These are surely not my hair size as you can see in my earlier pictures, my hair is pretty long.

Attachments

• IMG_20190608_182626.jpg
    IMG_20190608_182626.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20190608_182651.jpg
    IMG_20190608_182651.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 209

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not normal, otherwise I'd not be wasting my time here.

I don't have any option other than to use minoxidil. I've dropped oral after using it for a day.

I don't know I should be happy or sad when you say my hair is normal. I must have roughly 40 to 50% of hair left.

What is your planned regimen?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was in little dry mood, so added 2.5mg oral minoxidil and 2000mg MSM to my regimen.

[My regimen:
a) 1mg Finasteride
b) Minoxidil (with Retin-A and hydrocortisone)
c) Oral minoxidil 2.5mg at night
d) MSM 2000 mg (w 1000mg vitamin C. I just love it since it makes my skin so smooth and supple. It also make my skin look like collagen filled like that of girls and children, plus superfast hair growth and many other benefits).

Also, taking a pill containing biotin, zinc etc that are considered good for hair. It was prescribed by my dermatologist