Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you very much. without spironolactone, a lot of dutasteride is needed. with spironolactone, one or two tablets of avodart per day are enough. spironolactone has an ideal advantage, it blocks dht. Cyproterone dht does not block at all.
Spironolactone also has a progestoic effect, but it increases the level of progesterone and 17-alpha-hydropregesterone.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true that his ranting is funny to read, was cracking up laughing today because he doesn't give up and everything he says is ridiculous.
he really embarrassed himself here though :D

Attachments

• image0-79-1.jpg
    image0-79-1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 227

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I accept 100 ml of progesterone, 2.5 ml of finasteride. I took 2 ml of estradiol before it. I want to exclude estradiol in order to avoid a greater effect on the breast. The rest of the steroid hormones are synthesized from progesterone.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moreover it has been found that AA does not aggravate or lessens with increase or decrease in serum levels of DHT (or T for that matter. It is more the Androgen Receptors that play a role in gene expression. No no don't event think abiut bring androgens down to zero - neither easily possible nor recommend.
[THEORY]

Since the level of androgens doesn't play a role in Androgenetic Alopecia(rather the sensitivity to/of receptors), Bicalutamide should work equally well without estrogen, Cypro or any T reducing agent. So those who want to retain their masculine traits may take Bicalutamide alone. Cheers.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[THEORY]

Since the level of androgens doesn't play a role in Androgenetic Alopecia(rather the sensitivity to/of receptors), Bicalutamide should work equally well without estrogen, Cypro or any T reducing agent. So those who want to retain their masculine traits may take Bicalutamide alone. Cheers.

Right you can use bicalutamide as mono therapy, but we are using E to keep T from rising too high on bicalutamide, because we want to use the 50mg dose instead of 100mg, for the sake of our liver lol.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
[THEORY]

sensitivety of receptors only matter if there are some hormones to bind to them.. in which bica alone will increse hormone levels, while hopefully blocking them.. for there to be less competition for receptors id rather take it with E just in case.. to lower T and also cause E itself is good for hair

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sensitivety of receptors only matter if there are some hormones to bind to them.. in which bica alone will increse hormone levels, while hopefully blocking them.. for there to be less competition for receptors id rather take it with E just in case.. to lower T and also cause E itself is good for hair
Yaaa yaa.. This is for those who want to retain masculinity. Even If there is excess T by bica the receptor are sleeping and they can't do anything much. I agree that those who can take E, should take it just to be extra safe.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even If there is excess T by bica the receptor are sleeping and they can't do anything much
you will still have indirect effects by the metabolites of testosterone, which means you will keep male libido. which as we discussed is torture for anyone who is not "top-teir"

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you will still have indirect effects by the metabolites of testosterone, which means you will keep male libido. which as we discussed is torture for anyone who is not "top-teir"
Hahah.. I get you. I am well above medium-tier though. No problem w high libido just masturbation weakens me and is time consuming lol

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im low-tier in the looks department, which is why my hair is so important to me, luckily my hairline is fine and it's just my crown going, if both were going i don't know what i would do :(

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im low-tier in the looks department, which is why my hair is so important to me, luckily my hairline is fine and it's just my crown going, if both were going i don't know what i would do :(
Just get some surgeries done in India. It would be cheap(inexpensive). If you wanna know about best surgeons, you can ask me.

Life is very grim for an ugly person.

I expect people to continue coping and dislike this msg.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get some surgeries done in India. It would be cheap(inexpensive). If you wanna know about best surgeons, you can ask me.

Life is very grim for an ugly person.

I expect people to continue coping and dislike this msg.
I agree with @I'mme, @Derelict surgery is always an option

M

Member 139756

I know this will fall on deaf ears for the most part, as I know from the last several pages that many of you have no compassion for trans people (or "transgenders" as you often call us).

I am reduced to setting a date in which to kill myself. It will be six months after my next and probably final possible FUT hair transplant, so February 2020.

I would do it now, but I might as well suffer through these next few months on the hope that the surgery does enough good as the surgeons tell me it will (though, burned once by another clinic, I no longer trust surgeons).

My hair is f*****g awful.
So thin all over the top, especially on the crown and hairline.

I have been told to stop taking so much oestrogen as I have oestrogen levels beyond that of a pregnant woman. I am also going to be moved onto a testosterone blocking implant to block every last bit of testosterone for a few years (even though I have virtually none anyway - the Doctor says she has seen physically castrated trans women with higher testosterone than me), so please don't suggest bica or more oestrogen because I am already so far ahead of all of you on those fronts.

Any other suggestions?
Minoxidil just makes my head burn. And I noticed nothing but faster body and face hair growth with oral minoxidil which pushes me towards suicide for different reasons anyway.

I am so tired of being told that I have a "great ***, feminine hips, soft face, soft voice, big lips" etc when none of that matters. As soon as I walk around London with my ***, hips, face, and lips still all wearing make-up and female clothes with pronounced breasts, if I am not wearing my wig (as I am not ahead of surgery next week) then I am called "sir".

Wigs are painful and life limiting. I can't exercise in them, I can't sleep in them, and it is awkward as f*** when their dislodged during sex. I can't go back to just relying on wigs after being tricked into spending £20k on hair treatments and surgery.

I bought concealing fibres to help me get through this pre surgery (and post surgery) wigless period, but apparently they are not great for my seborrheic dermatitis. Yay!

My hair seems to be falling out with vengeance now. It's hard to say whether that has made any cosmetic difference, though looking at my washed hair in the mirror and seeing gaps has left me to suspect that it has got worse compared to one month ago. I showered with baby shampoo last night and the hair catcher was filled with a large clump of the stuff. I gently combed afterwards for my seborrheic dermatitis, with a wide toothed afro comb and it was still covered in hairs. I look at my pillow this morning and it is covered in hairs.

I don't want to live like this.
I don't see any man wanting to settle down with me like this and start a family, and I don't see myself as being a responsible mother if I considered adopting a child anyway whilst feeling this suicidal. Also, my family hate me for being trans so it doesn't hurt them if I did. My friends will no doubt be pissed, but I can't live purely because I don't want them to feel bad.

I can't live with the guilt that I caused this by not transitioning soon enough despite knowing I was always trans, or the guilt that I could have tried s glued hair system if only I hadn't had transplant surgery (I now have too much hair for that, apparently). I have tried a weave. It was super expensive and painful and I hated it anyway.

So, I don't really see that much point in living with my deck as it stands.

So -- Feb 2020, evaluate, jump from suspension bridge (I would put a gun in my mouth, but guns are hard to come by in this country - generally a great thing, btw).

Any last advice?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@EmmaS
Black powder, that’s what I am planning for me, in 3 years if no regrowth and pain relief.

But you shouldn’t kill yourself yet. How long have you been on meds?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
high E2 needs high Progesterone (pregnant woman has both very high)

i had a trial episode from 1.1.19 - 30.6.19 // every evening 100mg P4 + 2x10 drops of E2(1 hub ~ 0,75 mg E2 every day)

my hair is now thicker
but the recreeding hairline is worst

too much E2 alone is bad for a healthy hairgrow

even the thyroid problems too
much E2 is much TBH and a low free T3 = hair thins out/hairloss unpatterned

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this will fall on deaf ears for the most part, as I know from the last several pages that many of you have no compassion for trans people (or "transgenders" as you often call us).

I am reduced to setting a date in which to kill myself. It will be six months after my next and probably final possible FUT hair transplant, so February 2020.

I would do it now, but I might as well suffer through these next few months on the hope that the surgery does enough good as the surgeons tell me it will (though, burned once by another clinic, I no longer trust surgeons).

I have been told to stop taking so much oestrogen as I have oestrogen levels beyond that of a pregnant woman. I am also going to be moved onto a testosterone blocking implant to block every last bit of testosterone for a few years (even though I have virtually none anyway - the Doctor says she has seen physically castrated trans women with higher testosterone than me), so please don't suggest bica or more oestrogen because I am already so far ahead of all of you on those fronts.

Any other suggestions?
Minoxidil just makes my head burn. And I noticed nothing but faster body and face hair growth with oral minoxidil which pushes me towards suicide for different reasons anyway.

I am so tired of being told that I have a "great ***, feminine hips, soft face, soft voice, big lips" etc when none of that matters. As soon as I walk around London with my ***, hips, face, and lips still all wearing make-up and female clothes with pronounced breasts, if I am not wearing my wig (as I am not ahead of surgery next week) then I am called "sir".

Wigs are painful and life limiting. I can't exercise in them, I can't sleep in them, and it is awkward as f*** when their dislodged during sex. I can't go back to just relying on wigs after being tricked into spending £20k on hair treatments and surgery.

I bought concealing fibres to help me get through this pre surgery (and post surgery) wigless period, but apparently they are not great for my seborrheic dermatitis. Yay!

My hair seems to be falling out with vengeance now. It's hard to say whether that has made any cosmetic difference, though looking at my washed hair in the mirror and seeing gaps has left me to suspect that it has got worse compared to one month ago. I showered with baby shampoo last night and the hair catcher was filled with a large clump of the stuff. I gently combed afterwards for my seborrheic dermatitis, with a wide toothed afro comb and it was still covered in hairs. I look at my pillow this morning and it is covered in hairs.

I don't see any man wanting to settle down with me like this and start a family, and I don't see myself as being a responsible mother if I considered adopting a child anyway whilst feeling this suicidal. Also, my family hate me for being trans so it doesn't hurt them if I did. My friends will no doubt be pissed, but I can't live purely because I don't want them to feel bad.

I can't live with the guilt that I caused this by not transitioning soon enough despite knowing I was always trans, or the guilt that I could have tried s glued hair system if only I hadn't had transplant surgery (I now have too much hair for that, apparently). I have tried a weave. It was super expensive and painful and I hated it anyway.

So -- Feb 2020, evaluate, jump from suspension bridge (I would put a gun in my mouth, but guns are hard to come by in this country - generally a great thing, btw).

Any last advice?
I have some. I will give once my class is over.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@EmmaS : We are a lot alike, HRT failed me too (even my ***), but patience is the key. Suicide is the last resort. You must be too young to even consider that.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Any other suggestions?

Any last advice?

First off, don't consider killing yourself. Second, sorry you had to read some of that hypocritical bullshit the last couple pages from some of the same people not wanting to be judged for taking drastic hormonal steps to change their physical appearance whilst considering trans people akin to freaks. But based on postings prior to that, I feel everyone on this thread is genuinely a decent person, so hopefully with varying viewpoints such as from yourself, there can be a bit more mutual empathy.

In regards to your options, what are your most recent hormone levels? It's very possible to have induced chronic telogen effluvium by having estrogren dominance -- essentially your E ratio to progesterone is greatly out of proportion. In fact, one of the main reasons women experience hair loss when they hit menopause is their progesterone level drops far quicker than their estradiol level. So perhaps consider a taking bio-identical progesterone.

Anyway, both you and your views are always welcome here. Please don't feel otherwise.