Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holyyy f****k!!!

Now I realise why you're not bothered with all gender thing - you can attract any of the gender out there.

yeah, i do attract people with all kinds of different personalities, literally every kind of person from gays, lesbians, gender queers, transgenders, straights, non-binaries, etc. I get an overwhelming amount of attention lmao. I always wear hoodies everywhere because if i don't then people come up to me and try to talk to me lol. I feel the struggle that pretty women have to deal with now lmao omg, oops i got sidetracked lol but thank you (;

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, i do attract people with all kinds of different personalities, literally every kind of person from gays, lesbians, gender queers, transgenders, straights, non-binaries, etc. I get an overwhelming amount of attention lmao. I always wear hoodies everywhere because if i don't then people come up to me and try to talk to me lol. I feel the struggle that pretty women have to deal with now lmao omg, oops i got sidetracked lol but thank you (;

I attract nobody! I only get stared at in public constantly, although I’m not sure why... It makes me feel as if it’s because my hair is so thin!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I attract nobody! I only get stared at in public constantly, although I’m not sure why... It makes me feel as if it’s because my hair is so thin!

Just assume they are staring because they think you're pretty, that's usually the reason i stare at someone so i just tell myself that is why they must be staring at me lol. thinking about it like that makes it more comfortable i think.

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to sound wishy washy and hella corny but I think inner thoughts have a lot to do with how others perceive you or how you think others perceive you.

Like if I’m feeling depressed or ratchet then I would assume anyone who looked at me wouldn’t be a good thing. But if I’m feeling confident and attractive then generally I find out people are looking for good reasons :’).

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to sound wishy washy and hella corny but I think inner thoughts have a lot to do with how others perceive you or how you think others perceive you.

Like if I’m feeling depressed or ratchet then I would assume anyone who looked at me wouldn’t be a good thing. But if I’m feeling confident and attractive then generally I find out people are looking for good reasons :’).

this ^

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although kinda rhetorical retort, I have taken everything at face value. Now gonna torture you lol

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

You wrote: "Anyways I continued my research on Antiandrogens and came a cross a new medication that is more effective than Bicalutamide (the previously thought to be strongest Antiandrogen)"

You will find all meds on the hrt transgender mtf page in wikipedia including the one you newly discovered . Is that the core material for your "research"? Lol

Anyway a box of 160 pills of Xtandi will cost you 12 big gees and no generic till 2021 when patent expires. So it's either you have a big wallet, either you are ready to buy counterfeits and take your chances

Now back to your (Google) re(search) and keep studying ;-)

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You wrote: "Anyways I continued my research on Antiandrogens and came a cross a new medication that is more effective than Bicalutamide (the previously thought to be strongest Antiandrogen)"

You will find all meds on the hrt transgender mtf page in wikipedia including the one you newly discovered . Is that the core material for your "research"? Lol

Anyway a box of 160 pills of Xtandi will cost you 12 big gees and no generic till 2021 when patent expires. So it's either you have a big wallet, either you are ready to buy counterfeits and take your chances

Now back to your (Google) re(search) and keep studying ;-)

Enzalutamide is already known, and people don’t need to use it because it’s specifically made for prostate cancer which has become resistant. We are using anti-androgens for hair loss, in which bicalutamide and a low-dose of estrogen would be plentiful for almost everyone (I say almost everyone because there’s always going to be those people who shed like three hairs and become suicidal over it). And, bicalutamide is significantly cheaper; in fact, it costs around £9 when prescribed in the U.K.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bridgeburn
please answer the question. why do I lose 50-100 hairs a day. before it was no more than 5-10. I am told that this is normal, so new ones are growing intensively. but why even small new ones fall out? and why new hair is almost invisible under led light? if bright light is not visible. if a normal classic light is visible. did you have that too? how much hair do you lose per day?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
people on this forumn already tried enzalutimide. It has some negative interaction with the GABA receptor and will give you panic attacks.

Darolutimide is the alternative to enza which doesn't cross blood brain barrier

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
bridgeburn
please answer the question. why do I lose 50-100 hairs a day. before it was no more than 5-10. I am told that this is normal, so new ones are growing intensively. but why even small new ones fall out? and why new hair is almost invisible under led light? if bright light is not visible. if a normal classic light is visible. did you have that too? how much hair do you lose per day?
its normal, you are being paranoid

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even Daro crosses BBB - further studies confirm this. As far as NSSAs go, Bicalutamide is the king rn.

Bicalutamide is the best anti-androgen in terms of hair loss, especially when combined with estrogen. It can help to lessen the drastic side effects which come when using these medications, which is great news for transgender patients. However, for treating prostate cancer, I wouldn't say it's the best since it has been shown to become resistant to LNCaP cells with long-term use.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its normal, you are being paranoid
literally all that matters is the way ur hair looks in the mirror. if ur seeing regrowth then it doesnt matter if you are losing 300 hairs. if u are seeing recession/diffusing then thats bad even if ur only losing 5 hairs per day

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
we dont know if hair cells can become mutant to bica and therefore become resistant

if hair cells can't mutate, then bica should in theory work for life for hairloss

if hair cells can mutate, ... well lets just not hope thats the case

There isn't much at all proof to support that cell mutation occurs within the hair follicles. Unless, there is an explanation on how that could occur.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
literally all that matters is the way ur hair looks in the mirror. if ur seeing regrowth then it doesnt matter if you are losing 300 hairs. if u are seeing recession/diffusing then thats bad even if ur only losing 5 hairs per day
true! i actually lose more hairs now compared to before my treatment but my hair density is doubled despite the loss, and it looks alot thicker in mirrors/ photos, where before i think the hair are just dying from the root without falling off which is scarier because it is permanent

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 2.17.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 2.17.07 PM.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 179