Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the testosterone blocked everywhere, or can it still act on muscles and the dick?
everywhere but the testicles, however, some indirect effects of testosterone remain due to the metabolites of T (only if you don't take estrogen with it) .

Peace

My Regimen
Reaction score
everywhere but the testicles, however, some indirect effects of testosterone remain due to the metabolites of T (only if you don't take estrogen with it) .

Hmmm ok. I will probably stick with the spironolactone then based off of the post before this one, it seems less complex and less of a shock to the endocrine system to do so.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you guys getting on with bica? Any decent regrowth on in so far? I got mine like over a month ago but I still haven’t started it. Are you guys still able to get erections and able to ejaculate on it? I haven’t told my girlfriend about this and I’m just worried that the potency of this stuff will not enable me to do so anymore. I’m on 150mg of spironolactone and at this amount my T is definitely higher the my E. So I know somewhere between 150 and 200mg is where my E takes over haha

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He does not take 10 capsules dutarestide, he takes 1 capsule 0.5mg ed

399 pages. 5 message. he wrote it today. and many more many times.
aaaa.jpg

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you guys getting on with bica? Any decent regrowth on in so far? I got mine like over a month ago but I still haven’t started it. Are you guys still able to get erections and able to ejaculate on it? I haven’t told my girlfriend about this and I’m just worried that the potency of this stuff will not enable me to do so anymore. I’m on 150mg of spironolactone and at this amount my T is definitely higher the my E. So I know somewhere between 150 and 200mg is where my E takes over haha
you will have difficulty with erections if you are already expecting to have problems

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped the estradiol and now I take 150 mg bica everyday, it’s been a week since then. I wonder, will I still be able to get result and halts hair loss?
only time will tell

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm so thought I’d weigh in on the progress of my regimen so far; I’ve only been on Bicalutamide it for around 2 weeks (Estradiol slightly longer; maybe 3 or 4 weeks?) but there are some definite changes that I wanna report.

• My skin feels smoooooth wtf,,, it’s drier and not oily to the touch and requires more moisturising but the trade off is a more “glowy” complexion.
  • New hairs have sprouted along the hairline; probably not enough to show up in a photo but I can definitely see a lower like starting to form, both in the temples towards the centre and temple points. My hair also stays dry and clean for at least 2 days after washing it :O
  • Scalp itching has gone down drastically and I’m no longer furiously scratching my head.
  • Body odour has all but stopped it’s e x i s t e n c e. It was never that bad to begin with but even after being in a very warm environment I don’t have that “sweaty” smell.
  • Sex drive hasn’t been affected really (it was never really high to begin with) so it has pretty much maintained a normal amount.
All in all I’m h a p p i and feel much more confident / attractive about myself! Yeet on :p

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm so thought I’d weigh in on the progress of my regimen so far; I’ve only been on Bicalutamide it for around 2 weeks (Estradiol slightly longer; maybe 3 or 4 weeks?) but there are some definite changes that I wanna report.

• My skin feels smoooooth wtf,,, it’s drier and not oily to the touch and requires more moisturising but the trade off is a more “glowy” complexion.
  • New hairs have sprouted along the hairline; probably not enough to show up in a photo but I can definitely see a lower like starting to form, both in the temples towards the centre and temple points. My hair also stays dry and clean for at least 2 days after washing it :O
  • Scalp itching has gone down drastically and I’m no longer furiously scratching my head.
  • Body odour has all but stopped it’s e x i s t e n c e. It was never that bad to begin with but even after being in a very warm environment I don’t have that “sweaty” smell.
  • Sex drive hasn’t been affected really (it was never really high to begin with) so it has pretty much maintained a normal amount.
All in all I’m h a p p i and feel much more confident / attractive about myself! Yeet on :p

right on! me too, i'm going to take this regimen forever lol.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
right on! me too, i'm going to take this regimen forever lol.

Not hating or disliking your post but you never know what’s going to happen a year from now now let alone forever. Nothing is guaranteed especially with these medications

HLV

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i know, okay so i will say instead, i will take this regimen for as long as i am able to.
but not a lot of estradiol 6 mg, you take Bika.? In order for hair to grow stronger from the roots you need a lot of estradiol?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but not a lot of estradiol 6 mg, you take Bika.? In order for hair to grow stronger from the roots you need a lot of estradiol?

Not necessarily, bica raises estrogen by itself so a lot of estradiol isn't needed, but it does feel really good.