Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to say something.

Ikarus said that he dropped his E because he took E at a young age (19 years old). He didn't want anymore the heavy feminization (I think), his E was above transgender ranges. He developed hips and other stuff, and it will possibly stay forever, his bone development got interfered, I think.

I wonder what happened to his hair condition. Last thing of him was that he recovered 70% of his baseline and that he put in oral minoxidil into the cocktail to get the maximum out of it.

But did he lost ground while ditching the E?! Not sure... Another thing is that he got heavy feminization all over, but reverse might not be possible because of the bica.

Would be nice if someone has contact to him to reach me out to him! :(

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still haven't fully recovered from the letrozole shed from march last year, i have no idea what to do to recover from it other than estradiol. It completely decimated my hair the two months i was on it at 2.5mg. Very stupid of me to take it instead of trying something like ralox instead, live and learn i guess.
Whats your thought on ralox, in relation to hair? Sorry for qouting your old post.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk about that, I think almost every study proves that fina works great for 10 years+. I dont get why some people think that it will magically stop after that. Obviously when it comes to fightning hairloss its not even in the same ballpark as bicalutamide but its proven effectiveness long term is great.
Yes definitely! It depends on the individual, sadly there weren't cases documented like mine, where hair loss started as soon as puberty development started. It depends on the sensitivity of your follicles to androgens.

Nuking DHT sounds simple, but if you really want to combat this, we should look into many more parts, I think.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know if EIN is in bicalutamide until today?

If so, it would be great to hear a report about what he has been feeling so far, and also how his breasts are doing if they reached a plateau or not, do we have this kind of solid information from any user?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The examples I see of chronic use of Bicalutamide are in published articles, it is difficult to find reports on the use of the off-label medicine as we do.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know if EIN is in bicalutamide until today?

If so, it would be great to hear a report about what he has been feeling so far, and also how his breasts are doing if they reached a plateau or not, do we have this kind of solid information from any user?
Yes! He said he will stay on it forever. It was his best choice he made.

And he has developed cute little stage 3 breasts lol. He says they are moderate and hide-able with baggy clothing + he says that a surgery will permanently get rid of it.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and also how his breasts are doing if they reached a plateau or not
"As far as my gynecomastia is concerned, it started forming around the three month mark on Bicalutamide and it was not at all noticable. Around my two year mark, it was complete and it hasn't changed a lot since then.
Honestly, it doesn't really look to bad. I considered surgery, but I don't have enough money for that right now. Putting on muscle helps a lot of guys to mask it. For me, chest binders work really well."
- Ein

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! He said he will stay on it forever. It was his best choice he made.

And he has developed cute little stage 3 breasts lol. He says they are moderate and hide-able with baggy clothing + he says that a surgery will permanently get rid of it.
What does stage 3 breast look like? I don't quite understand what this means

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does stage 3 breast look like? I don't quite understand what this means
In my eyes, its bigger than a teen girls breast. I will search out some photos, but you can use the photod I sent once as an example, especially the huge hairy milkers from the 60-year old.

I begin to think that its the best to cut off all your breast and do a breast implant. But the nipple won't look anymore normal or manly. There most likely wont be anymore a NIPPLE lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
1614344737864.png

I haven't seen Ein's b**ch tits yet lol but I assume Bica will give you this set of tits, probably a bit worse. Its hard to get rid of them and have a good breast shape in the end.

We should be careful what we wish for.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 157895

I haven't seen Ein's b**ch tits yet lol but I assume Bica will give you this set of tits, probably a bit worse. Its hard to get rid of them and have a good breast shape in the end.

We should be careful what we wish for.
If Ein's chest looked like this guy's, he wouldn't describe it as "good looking." Jacob Williams has slight gynecomastia even at 150mg

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great! How was your hair in all that time? Sorry for asking everyone for their hair story, I am just curious and I am not such an old member of this forum. :(
How long have you used gergely?

Was it oral?

Did you notice anything?
My forehead wasn't doing any better and it still isn't. Sometimes it got worse from baseline.