Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, if you remove the mammary gland before you have fat in the breast area, then you will not have any breast at all
I need a consultation with a mammologist. I'll do it when I find the time

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Comments made my eyes blink.
YES GUYS , this privation in AR receptor in man take the price

Cognitive changes, severe anemias, structural changes, cholesterol, increased triglycerides, big disturbances in metabolism, serious physiological changes that are tolerated because of the cancer - health balance, is better to use than to kill the patient.

This takes us out of balance entirely.

Bicalutamide is dangerous in several different ways, note that it blocks almost every AR receptor in your body.

Whoever uses it must be aware of this, it is nuclear treatment, you are literally exchanging life for hair.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
YES GUYS , this privation in AR receptor in man take the price

Cognitive changes, severe anemias, structural changes, cholesterol, increased triglycerides, big disturbances in metabolism, serious physiological changes that are tolerated because of the cancer - health balance, is better to use than to kill the patient.

This takes us out of balance entirely.

Bicalutamide is dangerous in several different ways, note that it blocks almost every AR receptor in your body.

Whoever uses it must be aware of this, it is nuclear treatment, you are literally exchanging life for hair.
I really miss Ein, he should step in and clarify us.

I wonder if all those effects are in relation to a GNRH/LHRH analogue within the usage of Bicalutamide, as thats the treatment you go for in PC.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more time that passes the less I trust AA's, I think my limit is finasteride / dutasteride.

I think maybe it is better to cycle female hormones, OR increase testosterone levels and to improve aromatase to increase e2 levels.

I think the 100% blocking of the air receiver or the blockage of testosterone production, ends our normal functions, unfortunately this is physiological.

I think bicalutamide + Hypothalamus inhibitors are much worse for sure.

But it is scary, we have to remember that bicalutamide is a drug for prostate cancer in advanced stages, and we need testosterone to bind for several different reasons in our body and bicalutamide block it alone.

But that's what we always talk about if it is a guarantee of nw0 maybe we can try.

But we have to keep in mind that this is a nuclear treatment, it will not give you more years of life, it will not make you healthier, and you have the chance to have 2 pairs of breasts yet.

Bicalutamide is the strangest drug of all.

I bought 2 boxes yesterday, I don't know if I'm going to use it yet, but I found a good price and I bought it, I just don't know if I will start, I'll continue my research and see how far I get.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean you shouldn't strive to have the hormone levels of a menopausal woman. That's not good for hair.
You said that your forehead still looks bad and you are getting worse. What is the treatment regimen for this? On HRT, your hair should be fine ...

I'm confused what your regimen is, but Bicalutamide and E should definitely help

Although I have a friend who cannot restore the frontal part with 150mg of Bicalutamide (

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide is a very weak drug when it comes to NSAA from what I understand. It just builds up in your system for so long that it becomes stronger after months of usage.
Yes it is compared to its analogs, but it is an AA and blocks AR strongly, I don't say that I will never touch life, I just say that this is too dangerous

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said that your forehead still looks bad and you are getting worse. What is the treatment regimen for this? On HRT, your hair should be fine ...

I'm confused what your regimen is, but Bicalutamide and E should definitely help

Although I have a friend who cannot restore the frontal part with 150mg of Bicalutamide (
I think Jacobs hair loss is not androgen driven... not sure.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the major problem with the administration of progesterone and e2 is the strong inhibition of the HPT axis.

Maybe make this in cycles , i don't no , need thinking

Zzzzzzz, every side is a guillotine

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Idk, i might have some other problems. My temples and crown where so itchy at one point that i scratched them bloody.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more time that passes the less I trust AA's, I think my limit is finasteride / dutasteride.

I think maybe it is better to cycle female hormones, OR increase testosterone levels and to improve aromatase to increase e2 levels.

I think the 100% blocking of the air receiver or the blockage of testosterone production, ends our normal functions, unfortunately this is physiological.

But it is scary, we have to remember that bicalutamide is a drug for prostate cancer in advanced stages, and we need testosterone to bind for several different reasons in our body and bicalutamide block it alone.

But that's what we always talk about if it is a guarantee of nw0 maybe we can try.

But we have to keep in mind that this is a nuclear treatment, it will not give you more years of life, it will not make you healthier, and you have the chance to have 2 pairs of breasts yet.

I bought 2 boxes yesterday, I don't know if I'm going to use it yet, but I found a good price and I bought it, I just don't know if I will start, I'll continue my research and see how far I get.
I sadly have to agree here... it's a nuclear drug, it alters the hormones by a lot and anything more than finasteride is just playing with fire.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't jump to conclusions. I have already argued that T does not need to bind to receptors to perform its function. I showed it with the example of the heart
I don't think Bicalutamide is dangerous. But even if I'm wrong - I don't care, because if I don't find a cure for this sh*t - I'll shoot a bullet in my temple

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions. I have already argued that T does not need to bind to receptors to perform its function. I showed it with the example of the heart
I don't think Bicalutamide is dangerous. But even if I'm wrong - I don't care, because if I don't find a cure for this sh*t - I'll shoot a bullet in my temple
Take easy my bro, let's find a way out of this sh*t.