Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not stop your treatment I say this to new users who come here, it can work and I would be willing to take the risks for an nw0 too, keep on keeping an eye on you and it will work, I’m hoping for that

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take easy my bro, let's find a way out of this sh*t.
Bicalutamide is the only option. If it did not exist, there would be no hope. The only question is whether it helps in low doses. I think 100mg even without Finasteride will help 99% of people. But you must have money to remove gynecomastia before it gets too big.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to take bica every day, so it can build up in your system. The AR's need to be flooded. You will have to contain at the end of the week: 350+mg Bica in your body.

As for gyno: I think starting raloxifene within Bica together would be good. But I am not sure if it is bad for the hair...

What about gyno surgery!? Can it be permanent!? What will the chest look like? :(
Like this:

1614359760267.png

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's interesting, i'm not familiar with your medication. How long have you been on it?
I've since changed my regimen, but I was on zoladex for 3 months. It was waaay overkill considering estrogen already suppresses LH. At the moment I'm on 75mg bica, 1mg finasteride and estogen injections.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've since changed my regimen, but I was on zoladex for 3 months. It was waaay overkill considering estrogen already suppresses LH. At the moment I'm on 75mg bica, 1mg finasteride and estogen injections.
How's hair going? Lol

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait what, could you rephrase that?! Lol
Gynecomastia can be true and false. The true one is breast enlargement. It is removed during surgery. False is what we call boobs: fat. Gynecomastia begins with the growing gland. Then fat grows around the gland. Our job is to remove the gland before fat begins to accumulate. Otherwise, you will have to not only remove the gland, but also do liposuction

Perhaps I'm wrong about something, I need a consultation with a mammologist, or study it better

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gynecomastia can be true and false. The true one is breast enlargement. It is removed during surgery. False is what we call boobs: fat. Gynecomastia begins with the growing gland. Then fat grows around the gland. Our job is to remove the gland before fat begins to accumulate. Otherwise, you will have to not only remove the gland, but also do liposuction

Perhaps I'm wrong about something, I need a consultation with a mammologist, or study it better
And what's your best bet to deal with gyno while on bica!? Because you take a gyno-inducing medication... gyno could occur after surgery

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
E enlarges your breasts. Surgery can remove them completely. The breast cannot grow after such an operation, it is impossible.
How will your breast look like? I am not well studied about the breast topic. Plastic surgeons are kinda weird via messages...