Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you guys used or though about using ligandrol? I think it could be interesting for some of us that want to stay males and not use estro. I would imagine a stack like:
dutasteride 0.5mg ED
lgd-4033 1mg ED
oral minoxidil 2.5mg ED
With those you can safely gain protection from both Test and DHT, regrowth from minoxidil and also get shredded from ligandrol.
Wait, whats the SARMS function on the follicle?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I sign up for a course of progesterone for everyone, the course is paid ,at the end of the course I guarantee an excellent result!

Attachments

• DB0FF71D-A92E-441E-AB80-8C42141170A5.jpeg
    DB0FF71D-A92E-441E-AB80-8C42141170A5.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 123
  • AF91A60A-F39B-4AAC-9451-050F89725D2C.jpeg
    AF91A60A-F39B-4AAC-9451-050F89725D2C.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 123

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I start to believe more and more that Bicalutamide won't work for me.

And that even Finasteride and Dutasteride will fail me.

1614377466591.png

This is the adrenal androgen "production".

As you can see; DHT is made out of 3 ways:

1. T -> DHT | by 5AR (gonadal and adrenal T)
2. DHEA -> DHT
3. P -> DHT

There is a small minority of men who are DHT mutants. Their DHT level can't be controlled by a 5ARi. In fact, the adrenal androgens control the DHT. Men with high DHEA(-S) often have a problem to solve this.

Men with prostate cancer can't stop cancer, even with castartion, because of this. The cancer is castration resistant, because the adrenal androgens can create as much DHT (and other androgens) as they want.

@IdealForehead was also a DHT mutant, 5ARi's didnt change his DHT levels at all.

I will do a blood test in 2 weeks and another one in 2 months and another one in 4 months. If my DHT hasn't fallen, this proves that my adrenal gland, or well, my adrenal androgens are overreacting and are literally covering up the inhibition I want to do. Even Bicalutamide would fail me because the follicles will always create a lot of DHT, as they need, by DHEA-S.

The only way to deal against this is, to use castration-resistant-cancer drugs, which interfer with adrenal androgens, such as Enzalutamide or Darolutamide. I more and more think that I will need to use high doses of Darolutamide topically to successfull combat this, if it's true that the next blood tests show no changes in DHT levels.

Keep in mind... my last DHEA-S test showed that I have EXTREMELY a lot of them in my blood circulating. No wonder I started to grow a beard as a 12/13 year old, had hairy body within the age of 11 and already starting to bald with the age of 13/14.

ANDROGENS ARE KILLING ME xD

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I sign up for a course of progesterone for everyone, the course is paid ,at the end of the course I guarantee an excellent result!
Progesterone won't do nothing if the DHT problem is an adrenal problem.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will have to check my kidneys and my adrenal gland. I am pretty sure I suffer from a hyperactive adrenal gland creating too many adrenal androgens and pro hormones.

Effects of them (hormonal imbalance) can be clearly seen on me: acne on back and shoulders, balding, oily skin/scalp, slight gyno, weird fat redistribution.

Doctors know a sh*t, really useless sometimes. The best doctor is you, being yourself.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell you that everyone who sits here is very stupid and is looking for a problem in the wrong place
Thats for sure, we need to elaborate what causes the problem, I will haveto further investigate my androgens (gonadal and adrenal) to know how to act.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will have to check my kidneys and my adrenal gland. I am pretty sure I suffer from a hyperactive adrenal gland creating too many adrenal androgens and pro hormones.

Effects of them (hormonal imbalance) can be clearly seen on me: acne on back and shoulders, balding, oily skin/scalp, slight gyno, weird fat redistribution.

Doctors know a sh*t, really useless sometimes. The best doctor is you, being yourself.
Maybe you meant to be a woman :eek:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this might not be most scientific thing, but maybe try to look at this diffrently. Think about 100 guys in your school. Do you think you are in the worst 5 of them when it comes to hair? If not the chances of weaker treatments like dutas + oral minoxidil 2.5mg not working out for you are very small.
I am the second worst when it comes to hair. One is a bit worse than me (he is 1-2- years older than me) but the next one is me. I don't know people around me irl who have hair problems like me at my age, besides that boy and another friend who suffers from telogen effluvium and SD.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Это точно, нам нужно выяснить, что вызывает проблему, мне нужно будет дополнительно исследовать свои андрогены (гонадные и надпочечники), чтобы узнать, как действовать.
I think I will no longer visit this forum here no one listens to my recommendations that I showed on myself,I have nothing to do here