Follica Annual Reports And Accounts April 2017

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't reply the troll, the troll who is stupid enough to believe in Nigam and yet acting like a expert here posting a long long passage. I only read his first sentence because I don't wanna waste my time reading non sense BS. Clearly he wants everything fail coz he can't enjoy it when he is 50, what's the point still discussing with him? Just ignore him don't feed him.

I am definitely not a troll you moron. Team Tsuji's own statements supports the stuff I'm saying.

And I had 50 - 100 plug hair transplant about 20 years ago. The transplanted hairs came from my donor area and went to my frontal/top area of my head. Those hairs started out with the same full thickness as my donor area. Both were thick as a brick. Now 20 years later those strands of hairs in my donor area are about 25% thinner and they're also finer. They seem a little less strong too. The hairs that were transplanted from my donor area to my frontal/top area are also in the exact same condition as those donor hairs. My transplanted hairs are following the exact same path as my donor area hairs.

Last edited:

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nameless

I don’t know if it’s funny or sad… You spread false ideas(because of bad comprehension) yet you write or copy/paste part of the reality.

When your donor hair miniaturizes the newly implanted hairs will also miniaturize

"analyses indicated that the form, internal structure, and especially hair cycle of regenerated hair will typically match all those traits from the follicles where the cells were originally collected. These factors are the most critical factors in defining the length and width of hair."

SO… It's obvious a miniaturizing hair from donor area will also thin in transplanted area. That’s why you don’t collect cells from these ones. BUT there are follicles which will never be prone to Androgenetic alopecia. That’s why you collect cells from these ones(strong looking follicles). Obviously at some point there is a kind of coin flipping because some of the healthy looking follicles can be affected in the future(even in norwood7 area) but there will always be a potential to create new hair follicle and repeat(let’s even say body hair for the dupa patients or other severe hairloss).

Final note, don't make a generality out of your hair transplant story. Most people can have a transplant. there are tons of patients above 60yo (norwoods 6 or 7 and bald for years or decades) who make hair transplant. Depending on the donor area, these guys won't die as fully bald persons. Now, that's why Tsuji enters the game, allow us to die with a full head of hair

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am definitely not a troll you moron. Team Tsuji's own statements supports the stuff I'm saying but you're too cowardly to face the truth. I had 50 - 100 plug hair transplant about 20 years ago. The transplanted hairs came from my donor area and went to my frontal/top area of my head. Those hairs started out with the same full thickness as my donor area. Both were thick as a brick. Now 20 years later those strands of hairs in my donor area are about 25% thinner and they're also finer. They seem a little less strong too. The hairs that were transplanted from my donor area to my frontal/top area are also in the exact same condition as those donor hairs. My transplanted hairs are following the exact same path as my donor area hairs.
Don't just base your opinions on your experience. My dad and his brothers are all between 50-65 years old and lost their hair in their early 20s but to this day you can see a thick region of hair at the back. You might have a donor region that is utter shite but that isn't the case for everyone else.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The name of the thread is Annual Reports And Accounts...
It leads me and others to believe its about factual research, reports and discussing factual research..
its getting so bogged down in debate.
@nameless why don't you open a different thread and literally name it "DEBATE about Folica' something along those lines so when people like me come and try to 'read' its not pages and pages of confusion.
Then people can go there and discuss the pros/cons and what you want to discuss?
Every research thread is getting like the Brotzu thread.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some do, some don't.

The ones that do still have hair have stronger hair genes. People who hang out here are not the people with strong hair genes. Since you come here you are not one of the people with strong hair genes.

My grandmother was bald. And almost all my brothers and sisters are, except 2. Capillary level, I have rotten genes. But that's in my family. But I see old people,men or women with density of crazy ,at 80 years old
I kept a granny when I was a student. She was 80 years old and she had more hair than me, at 20 years old

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
@nameless

I don’t know if it’s funny or sad… You spread false ideas(because of bad comprehension) yet you write or copy/paste part of the reality.

When your donor hair miniaturizes the newly implanted hairs will also miniaturize

"analyses indicated that the form, internal structure, and especially hair cycle of regenerated hair will typically match all those traits from the follicles where the cells were originally collected. These factors are the most critical factors in defining the length and width of hair."

SO… It's obvious a miniaturizing hair from donor area will also thin in transplanted area. That’s why you don’t collect cells from these ones. BUT there are follicles which will never be prone to Androgenetic alopecia. That’s why you collect cells from these ones(strong looking follicles). Obviously at some point there is a kind of coin flipping because some of the healthy looking follicles can be affected in the future(even in norwood7 area) but there will always be a potential to create new hair follicle and repeat(let’s even say body hair for the dupa patients or other severe hairloss).

Final note, don't make a generality out of your hair transplant story. Most people can have a transplant. there are tons of patients above 60yo (norwoods 6 or 7 and bald for years or decades) who make hair transplant. Depending on the donor area, these guys won't die as fully bald persons. Now, that's why Tsuji enters the game, allow us to die with a full head of hair

1. It isn't just my hair transplant where the transplanted hairs and donor area hairs continue succumbing to the androgens simultaneously. Lots of people who get hair transplants see equal thinning in the donor area and the transplanted hairs down the road. Maybe everybody does. You're assuming that the mild thinning I'm seeing in my transplanted hairs and donor area hairs is not happening on all other hair transplants and that's a faulty assumption to make.

2. I didn't spread false ideas. And I have no comprehension problems. But you do have an "I-don't-want-to-know-the-truth" problem. Tsuji's rep said that the newly created hairs will take on the characteristics of the donor follicles they came from. It's obvious that the characteristics the newly created follicles will take on will be the accumulated androgen damage in the donor follicles as well as the androgen sensitivity in the donor follicles.

3. I see too many men (and some women) who have sparse coverage in their donor areas and the hairs are short, thin, and wispy. In lots of cases it's all of their donor hairs. Where are the "good" follicles in that? There aren't' any? Good follicles produce thick longer hairs. These people can't produce any thick long hairs anymore. And most people with Androgenetic Alopecia are headed to that so down the road that will be you. And when that happens all of the new hairs you had implanted will also be thin, fine, and wispy. Now admittedly, in most people that happens later, like about 60s and 70s. I figure I'll be at this point in about 20 years and I'm late 40s now. But I've also seen people's Androgenetic Alopecia progress that far in their 20s, 30s, and even 40s. I guess it's not really my problem but people who are going to have thin, short, wispy, sparse hair in their donor region early should be concerned.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
My grandmother was bald. And almost all my brothers and sisters are, except 2. Capillary level, I have rotten genes. But that's in my family. But I see old people,men or women with density of crazy ,at 80 years old
I kept a granny when I was a student. She was 80 years old and she had more hair than me, at 20 years old

So what? That granny did not have Androgenetic Alopecia. You do.

I have a 90 year old grandfather who still has every last strand of hair. He wears a flat-top hair cut and he has to cut it once a week. His entire head is covered with thick terminal hairs. But he does not have Androgenetic Alopecia. We do.

You guys are trying to convince yourselves that since you see occasional Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers with thick donor regions into their 60s and 70s, and even their 90s that means we all have that same good fortune. But that's false. Most Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers will see considerable thinning in their donor areas over time.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My grandfather, the husband of my bald grandmother had all his hair when he died at 82 years old

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hairblues, what I'm saying is factual because it comes right out of the mouth of Team Tsuji. There are still two definite problems with Tsuji's treatment idea.

1. New hairs come from donor area follices and those follicles are diseased with Androgenetic Alopecia. Down the road those follicles would be miniaturized and that means the newly created hairs will also be miniaturized down the road. Here is a one sentence quote from Team Tsuji which establishes that these donor follicles will eventually miniaturize because they are diseased:

Mr. Toyoshima: As the disease gradually progresses, follicles on the back of the head and also those on the side of the head also become miniaturized.

2. Cells have to be cultured to create enough of them to grow hair. Unfortunately the culture process causes the loss of inductivity aka "functionality. The entire hair loss community has been trying to solve this problem for numerous years and as far as we know Tsuji still does not have a solution. This is a huge problem. And this not a matter for debate. This is a fact. Team Tsuji stated this in their recent interview. Here is his statement:

Mr. Toyoshima: Yes, as I mentioned earlier, we consider the development of the technology to culture epithelial stem cells as the most significant issue we face. In order to regenerate a clinically effective number of follicles, a sufficient number of cells need to be secured while satisfying the safety and functional requirements. These are tough challenges, so also pose major issues to us.

These issues I'm raising are not debatable issues. Not really. I'm stating facts as confirmed by Team Tsuji. But HairLossTalk.com broscience posters don't want the facts to be true so they invent rationals that better fit with what they want to believe. We aren't having a true debate. Posters are just disputing the facts because they don't like the facts. By that standard it could be said that there's a debate about whether or not the Earth is round if some undiscovered tribe in South America thinks the world is flat. Just because some people argue about something doesn't mean the issue truly debatable.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Don't just base your opinions on your experience. My dad and his brothers are all between 50-65 years old and lost their hair in their early 20s but to this day you can see a thick region of hair at the back. You might have a donor region that is utter shite but that isn't the case for everyone else.

Team Tsuji says Androgenetic Alopecia donor areas will thin over time. Team Tsuji is REAL science. Your science is broscience. It's time to get with the program. Yes, some Androgenetic Alopecia patients' donor area will remain strong deep into their lives but MOST will not. Here read what Team Tsuji says and accept facts.

Mr. Toyoshima: "As the disease gradually progresses, follicles on the back of the head and also those on the side of the head also become miniaturized."

Maybe you should call Team Tsuji and tell them they are wrong. Tell them you have broscience on your side and your broscience is far superior to their real science.

Last edited:

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So then your grandfather did not have Androgenetic Alopecia but your grandmother did have Androgenetic Alopecia.
yes.My grandfather ,his head until he died, was full of hair .My grandmother at 40 she was already bald.My mother have a moderate Androgenetic Alopecia but she is not bald ;just with thin hair .And 4 of her children have an agressive Androgenetic Alopecia like my grandmother.And two children have a lot of hair like my grandfather

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nameless and you have the "I-don't-understand-what-Tsuji-said(if he actually said that)" syndrom. Look arround you, MOST people with male pattern baldness still have a solid donnor area ,even the oldest. Thinning in donnor area does not mean100% of hairs are thinning(see *). There will always be healthy follicles§cells) in most people. And don't worry, Tsuji Knows that ! that's why he started his pharaonic work; that's because there was a good baseline to cure hairloss...
I see you just pasted that above "a sufficient number of cells need to be secured while satisfying the safety and functional requirements. These are tough challenges, so also pose major issues to us." bingo that's what I just emplied.: satisfying the safety and functional requirements=healthy follicles/cells

*Few other examples for you to get the point.
If I say american people are fat. does this mean 100% of american are fat? No.
If I say jamaicans are good sprinters. Does this mean 100% of jamaicans are good sprinters? No.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues, what I'm saying is factual because it comes right out of the mouth of Team Tsuji. There are still two definite problems with Tsuji's treatment idea.

1. New hairs come from donor area follices and those follicles are diseased with Androgenetic Alopecia. Down the road those follicles would be miniaturized and that means the newly created hairs will also be miniaturized down the road. Here is a one sentence quote from Team Tsuji which establishes that these donor follicles will eventually miniaturize because they are diseased:

Mr. Toyoshima: As the disease gradually progresses, follicles on the back of the head and also those on the side of the head also become miniaturized.

2. Cells have to be cultured to create enough of them to grow hair. Unfortunately the culture process causes the loss of inductivity aka "functionality. The entire hair loss community has been trying to solve this problem for numerous years and as far as we know Tsuji still does not have a solution. This is a huge problem. And this not a matter for debate. This is a fact. Team Tsuji stated this in their recent interview. Here is his statement:

Mr. Toyoshima: Yes, as I mentioned earlier, we consider the development of the technology to culture epithelial stem cells as the most significant issue we face. In order to regenerate a clinically effective number of follicles, a sufficient number of cells need to be secured while satisfying the safety and functional requirements. These are tough challenges, so also pose major issues to us.

These issues I'm raising are not debatable issues. Not really. I'm stating facts as confirmed by Team Tsuji. But HairLossTalk.com broscience posters don't want the facts to be true so they invent rationals that better fit with what they want to believe. We aren't having a true debate. Posters are just disputing the facts because they don't like the facts. By that standard it could be said that there's a debate about whether or not the Earth is round if some undiscovered tribe in South America thinks the world is flat. Just because some people argue about something doesn't mean the issue truly debatable.

.I don't understand where is the problem.After cloning will have to continue its usual hormonal treatment. Cloning is the equivalent of hair transplant. This does not solve the problem but many will be happy to have a full head and they will maintain with fina and hormones. Expecting better.
If tsuji succeeds of course

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
.I don't understand where is the problem.After cloning will have to continue its usual hormonal treatment. Cloning is the equivalent of hair transplant. This does not solve the problem but many will be happy to have a full head and they will maintain with fina and hormones. Expecting better.
If tsuji succeeds of course

Nadia, I agree that the problem about miniaturization of newly implanted hairs and donor area hairs is the least serious of the problems. There might be ways to prevent continued miniaturization. I'm just saying that miniaturization will continue even after you get Tsuji's treatment so you will have to do something to solve that problem. For many people, finasteride will be enough but some people can't take finasteride. So keep in mind that finasteride will not solve the problem for everyone. Now Replicel injections might also protect your newly created hair after you get the Tsuji treatment. We don't know yet but it might work. This is not the biggest problem because there may be solutions to that problem.

The biggest problem is definitely the INDUCTIVITY/FUNCTIONALITY problem. Here is the quote where Team Tsuji says it's the biggest problem:

Mr. Toyoshima: "as I mentioned earlier, we consider the development of the technology to culture epithelial stem cells as the most significant issue we face. In order to regenerate a clinically effective number of follicles, a sufficient number of cells need to be secured while satisfying the safety and functional requirements. These are tough challenges, so also pose major issues to us."

Last edited:

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if a patient has a somewhat thin donor area, it might not make a difference aesthetically if Tsuji can create the number of hairs he thinks he can.