Hair is actually an overrated trait

shookwun

Reaction score
Incel rage on EvilLocks Of peace

shookwun

Reaction score
It's vented sexual frustration, and reflection of of anger towards those sugar walls you got downstairs. Reserved for men like me! :p

'I have been oppressed, I deserve a women!' Modern day women type feminist.

shookwun

Reaction score
Hey man, I think you're pretty level headed about your expectations. But a lot of these incels from sluthate, lookism and formerly known as puahate all feel like someone owes them something. Modern day tampon male feminist

blackg

Reaction score
Just cut it out. The only reason you're complaining is that you can no longer afford to be pretentious and picky.
Bullsh1th!!! EvilLocks is complaining because she is loosing hair.
You should be able to relate to that.

And what makes you think she was pretentious when she had a full head of hair anyway?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I simply accepted the fact that I cannot have a sexual life. I simply hate privileged people who complain about nonexistent problems.

And this is where it gets apparent that you don't know me. And you asked "what's there to know?", so here we go: In addition to suffering from terrible scalp pain and baldness since the age of 20 years old, I also suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic tinnitus, bouts of terrible insomnia and chronic depression and anxiety. I've suffered from these problems for a number of years (since the age of 17). When it comes to baldness, I suffer from DUPA so a hair transplant is out of the question and a wig is the only "solution" left for me. How would you feel if being a wig prisoner for the rest of your life was your only choice? You can ask Fred if he thinks wigs are a solution. I guess you think my dating life is easy peasy, but truth is I was dumped by my former boyfriend of over 2 years solely because of my baldness (he told it to my face). How is this supposed to make me feel? I've also lost nearly all of my friends due to my depression over hair loss, I had to quit my bachelor's degree and I lost my job. I've basically lost everything you can lose, but I guess I shouldn't complain, right? My problems are so trivial, right? Just because you are incel and I'm not, doesn't mean my life's a walk in the park. Cause truth is, it's far from it. If you had to endure a week in my shoes you'd understand. Besides, I've never said that my problems are worse than anyone's here, and I've expressed my sympathy for all of you going through baldness. What more do you want from me? Just because I happen to have a vagina and that I'm not a virgin doesn't give you the right to attack me or try to make me feel bad. Besides, not being able to pick and choose men anymore is the least of my problems. Not being able to recognize myself in the mirror anymore is a much bigger problem. Being a wig prisoner for the rest of my life is a bigger problem. My poor health is a bigger problem. But you've got it SO much worse than me, right?!

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Average face is average face you will date average girls no matter how phaggoty your hair style is. Average face / height etc and bald means game over for that age group I agree. But very handsome face, tall, good frame/body dark facial hair gets women wet. A good hairstyle on an average looking guy will be beta material for a women.

I have plenty first hand experience.

Good hair gives ugly/average/short guys a few points but they'll never date above an 6. It's all about face and height, if you don't got those get used to being a cuck! If you disagree your an incel or delusional,
Who f*****g cares about top 1% men with very handsome faces, and tall DOM bones? Most of us fall into the average ratios, so we Need hair. We just can't afford not having hair.

And even those 1% men would look a million times better with hair.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Who f*****g cares about top 1% men with very handsome faces, and tall DOM bones? Most of us fall into the average ratios, so we Need hair. We just can't afford not having hair.

And even those 1% men would look a million times better with hair.

Women care, that's the point. Without those, hair won't save you from being the average beta that average women settle for.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
That's why most of us are fucked. Without hair, I'm way below average, as my hair was my only aesthetic quality, and I kept them very long because I looked good with it, and it hid many of my facial imperfections. People even complimented me on my hair. All lost now.

I always had sh*t hair so wasn't too bothered about losing some of it. Can't you get a hair transplant or a hair piece?

shookwun

Reaction score
I have always had sh*t hair also my entire life. I will say though when I wore a hair piece it made me look incredible in comparison to my thin nappy hair that i have to side part and keep very short. But the hassle involve with piece maintenance, respectability, and so fourth is just not worth it to me.

Its a pain in the ***. I prefer my thin hair over a wig apparatus

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women care, that's the point. Without those, hair won't save you from being the average beta that average women settle for.
You are definitely coping/aspie. Anyone with some life experience knows a guy like Justin Bieber can get legit prime hotties and he isn't a 6'3'' Chad Thundercock with a Dolph Lundberg skull. Plenty of white twinks with 6.5 faces and cool hairstyles dating Legit prime hotties left, right and center as soon as you step outside of your mother's bassement.

img-thing

stock-photo-cute-teen-couple-sitting-together-on-beach-at-sunset-156841262.jpg

stock-photo-cute-happy-teen-couple-wandering-along-the-beach-118940737.jpg

tumblr_njm9racAAc1soyi47o4_500.jpg

8a9127faffba24587455e46024d325f1.jpg

Cute-1.jpg

Now imagine if those guys were subhuman balddies.. just LOL.

Balding is the biggest death sentence on a man's aesthetics, there's no way around it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
infinitepain,

My theory is that younger women, under 20 or so, don't care as much about muscles, height, bone structure, body hair, deep voice, et cetera. They're more attracted to twinks like Justin Bieber or the Hanson brothers. As women grow older, they become less attracted to boys and more attracted to men, they prefer 6'3, big boned, muscular, hairy, and with a deep voice at that point.

I recall lots of short guys doing very, very well ... during grades 6 to grade 11. The shortest guys in the room were often called hot. I don't think that happens to them at 30.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
It's all about your credentials as shookwun would say.

I'm getting women while being skinny. Women value strength, ambition, personality, a good job, bla bla.

Yey they go out with the same low lives who often don't have any of these.

I don't care about what women think they want. Show me real life examples, tell me about your first hand experiences, your credentials.

I have extensive experience, so I know my subject. Women say something "I like muscular men" and the next day they're banging... me. Or I like men with long (!) hair, I've had that one before. I still banged her.

Watch what they do.

Lol what? just because you banged them, doesn't mean they don't like what they say they do, lol, fred.
is she says she likes guys with long hair, then she likes guys with long hair, but that doesn't mean she'd fk only guys with long hair, it means she prefers guys with long hair, ffs.

same with muscular men.
if I like brunettes, it doesn't mean I wouldn't bang a blonde girl, if I'm attracted to her, sure as hell I would, same thing for women.

your logic is messed up for real man. it really makes no sense sometimes.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women expire in their late mid-20's anyway. This cope is useless. Yes I'm using the word cope, because that's exactly what it is. "Hey hot teenage women won't like you but old wrinkled hags will sleep with you!" Great.

If you think all 27 year-old women are expired, you're probably watching too much p**rn.

If they stay slim, if they care of their skin and hair and their teeth, they can remain sexually attractive long past age 27. I see plenty of attractive women older than 27. Lots of other men find them attractive as well.

However, the average seems to be for women to gain 1 kg a year between age 20 and age 40, so ... that's unfortunate. Same as men really.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a guy who has slept with women ranging from 18 to 38, I have to disagree.

Smoother skin, nicer smell, no wrinkles, thinner, less bitterness, less dicks taken, etc.

Again, I'm speaking from experience, you are thinking theoretically.

I'm not saying anything unique. It's well known. There are countless women older than 27 having their brains fucked out regularly. I also have lots of friends and talk to them about sex semi-regularly, depends on the friends. With the Americans I virtually never talk about sex, the very mention of sex makes them uncomfortable. With Canadians, Aussies, Europeans, there's no problem.

How much p**rn do you watch Fred?

You've also said you're not attracted to intelligent, knowledgeable women, and that you don't like women with careers. That would skew your tastes toward innocent and ignorant, what you call "less bitterness".

Your ideal might be that when you're 30, you'll marry a 19 year-old who will pop babies for you and stay at home raising them and not cheat on you, while you're out there having a great life and lots of affairs.

Good luck with that.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Women expire in their late mid-20's anyway. This cope is useless. Yes I'm using the word cope, because that's exactly what it is. "Hey hot teenage women won't like you but old wrinkled hags will sleep with you!" Great.

I get your point but do you think a 25 year old woman is an old hag though? Hmm...