Hair is actually an overrated trait

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
In a way I can partly relate to "this truth".
I recall also thinking something along those lines once upon a time ago.
No coincidence that it happened on my birthday;
when a couple of jerks pulled me from the warm, and cozy rosy
shelter of my mother's womb. It took me a few years after that before I fully grasped the general concept of human origins and hospital(s), and several years after that before I grew to understand that that fe(a)talistic event between mother and child, marks the beginning of the end for everyone.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I slept with a 26 year old girl only two days ago, so no. And even that girl was aware of this truth. She told me on our first date: "You men are lucky, for us women, by the age of 25, it's the beginning of the end."

Sad but true.

It's true. I'm turning 24 in October and I already feel that time's running out. Where did all these years go?! I feel like it was my 18th birthday only yesterday... Luckily for me I get told I look like a 16-18 year old so at least that's something. But I have to say I do NOT look forward to the day I turn 25, I'll feel SO damn old!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yep, after so much suffering. Didn't expect that, I thought women didn't like "older" guys. Quite the opposite.

Women like older guys, myself included. But I think it gets to a point where even a man is "too old". At least it's like that for me. I'd love to date a man in his 30's but once they get to their 40's or 50's it's just too old. Men are lucky in that way though because the time when they are "too old" comes significantly later than for women.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I slept with a 26 year old girl only two days ago, so no. And even that girl was aware of this truth. She told me on our first date: "You men are lucky, for us women, by the age of 25, it's the beginning of the end."

Sad but true.

That's not true for every women. Look up Morena Baccarin, the actress from Deadpool. She is 37 and still super hot. Alexandra Daddario is 30 and it doesn't look like she is anywhere close to expiring like you claimed. I think if a women is naturally beautiful and takes care of her body, she can stay hot well into their thirties.

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, celebrities. Real life women in their 30's is another story.

Celebrities are still humans . Whats' the difference? Anyway, the hottest women I have personally known was 27. I have met other really hot women around 28 - 29 years old. I don't recall ever meeting a hot thirty year old but thats' because I have mostly just hung out with women in my college and night clubs that are predominantly visited by women in their twenties. Unfortunately I don't really see any women at work. I work in software field which for some reason rarely attracts women. There are more women in Mathematics and Physics than software :(

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, try to find a "naturally beautiful woman" in her 30s.

dat sluthate logic

w4tpNz8.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
dat sluthate logic

w4tpNz8.jpg

That's just insane. There are many attractive women over 30 (Joan is one example that comes to mind), and to call them "useless creatures" and "gross" is just disgusting in my eyes. Yes, women lose a lot of their sex appeal after 25, I'll agree with that, but to call them useless and gross is just taking things too far.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Women who can still be called sexy after 30 are like the bald guys who are still attractive: the exception, not the norm.
Yes, but that wasn't my point. I just said that although these women have lost a lot of their sex appeal, it's not right to call them useless and gross. How would they like it if somebody said that about their mom, or sister? Just because you're past 30 doesn't mean you have no value in society. If a guy doesn't want to f-ck a woman over 30 then that's completely fine, but don't call her gross or useless just because you wouldn't f-ck them.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Compliments of Sadveg- oops! I meant Bad Denchetta

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's just insane. There are many attractive women over 30 (Joan is one example that comes to mind), and to call them "useless creatures" and "gross" is just disgusting in my eyes. Yes, women lose a lot of their sex appeal after 25, I'll agree with that, but to call them useless and gross is just taking things too far.

I don't think women suddenly lose a lot of their appeal after 25. A serious flaw with this forum is that people just make flat out absolute statements with no regards to variables and individual taste. If a women is a 9 or a 10 when she is 24, she isn't just going to be a 5 as soon as she turns 25. Looks do start to go down as we age but it's a slow process. A women who is a 10 at 24 may go to 8 or a 9 when she is 30 or 35. But she will still be better than a women who is a 5 at 23. You also have to take individual taste of men into account which depends on a lot of factors, one of them being age. As a 34 years old man, I have no problem dating women older than 25. Many 45 years old men will have no problem dating a 35 year old women. Yes, a 35 year old women may not be as appealing to many men as a women in her twenties but even when we are in our twenties, there are always people more appealing than us. As we age, our pool of choices naturally do get limited but the good thing is there usually comes a stage when you just want to settle down. So all you usually need is just one person to click with. I will recommend everyone to not form your worldview based on what guys in their early to mid twenties find attractive.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think women suddenly lose a lot of their appeal after 25. A serious flaw with this forum is that people just make flat out absolute statements with no regards to variables and individual taste. If a women is a 9 or a 10 when she is 24, she isn't just going to be a 5 as soon as she turns 25. Looks do start to go down as we age but it's a slow process. A women who is a 10 at 24 may go to 8 or a 9 when she is 30 or 35. But she will still be better than a women who is a 5 at 23. You also have to take individual taste of men into account which depends on a lot of factors, one of them being age. As a 34 years old man, I have no problem dating women older than 25. Many 45 years old men will have no problem dating a 35 year old women. Yes, a 35 year old women may not be as appealing to many men as a women in her twenties but even when we are in our twenties, there are always people more appealing than us. As we age, our pool of choices naturally do get limited but the good thing is there usually comes a stage when you just want to settle down. So all you usually need is just one person to click with. I will recommend everyone to not form your worldview based on what guys in their early to mid twenties find attractive.

Are you seriously suggesting that people on the internet often advocate ideas so extreme as to become self-parodies?

I'm a single guy in his early 30s. There are still attractive woman around, but the general trend is that a lot of women are either taken or have let themselves go.

The best years of opportunity for a man are in university if you're good looking enough. You're meeting large numbers of women all the time like it's nothing, they're mostly single, and they're usually hot even if they're too lazy to take care of themselves.

By age 30, they're not hot if they don't put in the effort.

Just like men.