Hair is actually an overrated trait

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree. Unless you take your shirt off, no one will see your muscles if your wearing clothes. Having muscles does help, but only when your face has done the work (i.e. attracting the women). I am not going to use steriods anyway, I'll be bald in a day lol.

Also, building up some serious muscles takes a lot of effort and change in eating habits (yes food does matter a lot). May be having muscles is a (slightly) overrated trait.

Not true, you just wear figure flattering clothing - something tighter not baggy and they can see your level of fitness.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder- if attraction is completely biological, and hair and scientific proven attributes like chiseled jaw, prominent cheekbones and eyebrows, etc, in men, will always be more attractive than the other types that count as more "feminine", and have nothing to do with culture and society, then how come for example that in my country (I live in the middle east), this guy:

ShowImage.ashx

counts as a very attractive male, everybody is saying he has tons of sex appeal, yet he is clearly not that attractive, in my opinion he isn't even good looking, but he fcks hotties like no tomorrow, yes he is a celebrity, but there are many other celebrities that are way better looking than him, but he slays way more than them, dude is literally seen switching hotties every week.

and this guy:

%D7%90%D7%A1%D7%99%20%D7%9B%D7%94%D7%9F%201%20%D7%90%D7%99%D7%99%D7%9C%20%D7%9C%D7%A0%D7%93%D7%A1%D7%9E%D7%9F.jpg

counts as a sex symbol in my country, this dude can score any woman he wants, and he is *bald* and in my opinion not even that attractive, he isn't ugly, but I don't think his face is so attractive, yet he is a sex symbol, and women like this one:

70914036.JPG

said several times that the man is super hot and attractive, when she was asked who are the sexiest men in my country in her opinion, she named this bald guy, and she only named like 3.

so yeah, I guess attraction is not entirely biological and is more complicated than that.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, that sucks. Actually I'm in the same situation, because I quit my birth control pills which triggered the Androgenetic Alopecia. I would have probably (definitely) have suffered Androgenetic Alopecia at some point anyway, but it came years early because of my stupid choice. I understand you when you say it really hurts, because you beat yourself up for making that choice.

That's interesting because I really do believe that certain medications can trigger the onset of Androgenetic Alopecia, others being such things as Accutane and anti-depressants.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what helps me? I just ask myself, if I can go back to past with no knowledge of future and all the circumstances remain exactly the same, will I still make the same choice? The answer is yes. All the circumstances, such as my ignorance that finasteride can cause such a reaction and my mental state at the moment, led me to make that choice. So it was in a way inevitable. I can't blame myself for something that was inevitable. It eases the pain somewhat.

I had the opposite situation PJ. Instead of pre-emptively getting on finasteride, I got on it a bit too late. When I was in the initial throws of hair loss, I didn't freak out too much because like many others, I just assumed that we had much better options to treat it. Little did I know. When I first mentioned to my friend about my depression over hair loss, he said "well there must be something else you can do (in terms of treating it)". He could fathom that all we have is this extremely mediocre Big 3. And to this day, neither can I.

blackg

Reaction score
Being in the middle east at the moment, I'm quite surprised by the amount of men that are bald / balding. Almost all of them are showing signs of thinning hair past 25. I was thinking that maybe it was considered more "normal" here.
What part of the Middle East are you in, Parisienne?

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairon,

Who's the model?

Her name is Bar Refaeli
Being in the middle east at the moment, I'm quite surprised by the amount of men that are bald / balding. Almost all of them are showing signs of thinning hair past 25. I was thinking that maybe it was considered more "normal" here.

I agree, balding is very common in my country as well, but the only reason I think it's more common is because the population is much much smaller than north america for example.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder- if attraction is completely biological, and hair and scientific proven attributes like chiseled jaw, prominent cheekbones and eyebrows, etc, in men, will always be more attractive than the other types that count as more "feminine", and have nothing to do with culture and society, then how come for example that in my country (I live in the middle east), this guy:

ShowImage.ashx

counts as a very attractive male, everybody is saying he has tons of sex appeal, yet he is clearly not that attractive, in my opinion he isn't even good looking, but he fcks hotties like no tomorrow, yes he is a celebrity, but there are many other celebrities that are way better looking than him, but he slays way more than them, dude is literally seen switching hotties every week.

and this guy:

%D7%90%D7%A1%D7%99%20%D7%9B%D7%94%D7%9F%201%20%D7%90%D7%99%D7%99%D7%9C%20%D7%9C%D7%A0%D7%93%D7%A1%D7%9E%D7%9F.jpg

counts as a sex symbol in my country, this dude can score any woman he wants, and he is *bald* and in my opinion not even that attractive, he isn't ugly, but I don't think his face is so attractive, yet he is a sex symbol, and women like this one:

70914036.JPG

said several times that the man is super hot and attractive, when she was asked who are the sexiest men in my country in her opinion, she named this bald guy, and she only named like 3.

so yeah, I guess attraction is not entirely biological and is more complicated than that.

Attention: women ARE attracted by social success. It is a fact. I presume that the guys you posted pictures of are actually famous in your country.

Do not forget that in my country Silvio Berlusconi (an old bald man) has had only sexy girlfriends.
Now you would say "this means success makes up bald head?" probably yes. But is it acceptable that, to make up for baldness, you have to start your own three TV channels?
image.jpeg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Silvio Berlusconi is a billionaire president/mafioso head who has had more plastic sugery than the country of Italy can afford. Lets be honest, half those GFs are very well paid with Italians hard earned money.
Hes just Elliot Spitzer in another country.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Hi Parisienne, good to see you :) I thought you had left the forums, but I could have just missed your posts as I do not read everything on here (obviously). How's your regimen going, and more importantly - your hair? Do you see or feel any difference after going on dutasteride?

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Attention: women ARE attracted by social success. It is a fact. I presume that the guys you posted pictures of are actually famous in your country.

Do not forget that in my country Silvio Berlusconi (an old bald man) has had only sexy girlfriends.
Now you would say "this means success makes up bald head?" probably yes. But is it acceptable that, to make up for baldness, you have to start your own three TV channels?
View attachment 41084

I knew somebody will come up witht he "famous" excuse, yes they are famous, but there are many other famous men in my country who look better than them, both face and with full head of hair, and probably even more famous than those 2, yet the bold guy is counted as a sex symbol here and the better looking ones do not.

Haha, it's not random people.
As long as you look white, it's chilled.

first of all no one gets their throat slit, if anything it's just some dude running around trying to stab people and gets killed after 10 min.
and it doesn't happen that often either.

I know that because we live in the same country.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
This is why the Situation is so hard to understand from an outside eye. It's all a matter of perspective. I've been hearing absolutely everything. However, I'm convinced that the collective punishments and repercussions pretty much always outweighs the deed. Where do you live, Hairon?

In israel, close to tel aviv
Oh not that often! I'm relieved!

brb booking a flight to Israel.

As if I could say anything anyway, Brussels is not any better.

no because living in the NA where everybody has a collection of guns and rifles, and every two months some batshit crazy goes on a killing spree is much safer right?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are very irrational about deaths from crimes like terrorism or murder.

Wherever you go in a western country, you're much more likely to be killed in a traffic accident.

Israel has lost 12 people to terrorism thus far in 2016, out of 8.1 million people living in that country:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/victims.html
That's not something Parisienne should worry about. She's more likely to die in a traffic accident, like everybody else, which most people don't spend their time worrying about.

In israel, close to tel aviv

no because living in the NA where everybody has a collection of guns and rifles, and every two months some batshit crazy goes on a killing spree is much safer right?
That is an intelligent post. In the USA every year, there are 11,000 deaths from guns as well as 84,000 non-fatal injuries. That is actually non-trivial.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

An American is ~9x more likely to die from a gun attack than an Israeli is from a terrorist attack.

FredTheBelgian, who is visiting the USA later this year, is criticizing Parisienne's lack of concern for her own safety in visiting Israel.

Last edited:

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred thinks he knows everything, which sadly isn't true.
He who haven't ever been in the middle east, and doesn't know how it is to live here, criticize Parisienne's lack of concern who is actually living in israel, if she is not concerned, she must have a good reason for it.

I, who lived in israel my entire life, feels safer here than in NA, where everybody has a gun in their pocket, and can just shoot me if I say something that pisses them off, or EU, that is now full of muslims.
France had so many terrorism attacks the past 2 years that israel haven't had for years and years.
It is must safer here than it is in europe nowadays, we, a country that has always been surrounded by enemies, know how to deal with terrorism better than anyone else.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew somebody will come up witht he "famous" excuse
It is not an excuse, if anything: it is an explanation.

I wonder: if you think bald men are sexier than full heads of hair even if they are not successful, you won't mind losing your hair, will you?

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
It is not an excuse, if anything: it is an explanation.

I wonder: if you think bald men are sexier than full heads of hair even if they are not successful, you won't mind losing your hair, will you?

bald men can for sure be sexier than full heads of hair, why do you think hair is what makes you attractive or not?
Do you even know how many incels there are out there that have full head of hair?
you take an average looking full haid of hair guy vs a good looking bald guy and the good looking bald guy will win anytime.

but yes, full head of hair average guy will always win vs bald average guy.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
bald men can for sure be sexier than full heads of hair, why do you think hair is what makes you attractive or not?
Do you even know how many incels there are out there that have full head of hair?
you take an average looking full haid of hair guy vs a good looking bald guy and the good looking bald guy will win anytime.

but yes, full head of hair average guy will always win vs bald average guy.
Then, seriously, I wonder what you are doing in the "impact" section of this forum because it is obvious that for you there is none.

Lucky you! (I am not provoking. I think that your convictions must stem from the fact your hair has not treated you unfairly like our hair did the rest of us)