Hair is actually an overrated trait

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone can look good bald even if they get jacked. Some people do not have the right face/bone structure or have an unusual skull shape. Hair loss can destroy one's looks. And I hate how people bring up Jason Stathem to say people can look good bald. Dude has a perfect skull shape. AND more importantly, the dude is nearly 50 years old. Many of us worrying about going bald in this forum are in their early to mid twenties. That comparison doesn't work because of the HUGE age difference.

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone can look good bald even if they get jacked. Some people do not have the right face/bone structure or have an unusual skull shape. Hair loss can destroy one's looks. And I hate how people bring up Jason Stathem to say people can look good bald. Dude has a perfect skull shape. AND more importantly, the dude is nearly 50 years old. Many of us worrying about going bald in this forum are in their early to mid twenties. That comparison doesn't work because of the HUGE age difference.

You're stating the obvious. Of course not everyone looks good bald, in fact I would be hesitant to say anyone truly looks 'good' as a cueball. Some baldies get royally screwed in the genetic lottery and have to go full baldcel mode and rot. But if you're a baldie, you can still have a chance with women if you go for the shredded aesthetic look. Or you can give up, get fat and become a recluse with 0 chance with the ladies. I would pick the former, over the latter.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're stating the obvious. Of course not everyone looks good bald, in fact I would be hesitant to say anyone truly looks 'good' as a cueball. Some baldies get royally screwed in the genetic lottery and have to go full baldcel mode and rot. But if you're a baldie, you can still have a chance with women if you go for the shredded aesthetic look. Or you can give up, get fat and become a recluse with 0 chance with the ladies. I would pick the former, over the latter.
I don't really know if getting jacked would actually help you with women. It is no different than if you got jacked with a full head of hair. The difference between the two is you no longer have the hair, which is a much more desirable feature than being jacked. Most women actually don't find guys who are super bulky to be attractive. I have heard many women say they are not into guys with big muscles. But I have never heard a woman my age (early 20s) say she didn't like guys with good hair. Personally I am very into weight lifting (don't take steroids though as I don't want to speed up my hair loss), but it is mostly something I do for myself as I don't think it helps with girls as much as people say. Weight lifting is something I have been doing even before my hair loss though. Don't think you should have to start lifting weights just because you are losing your hair. The main benefit of it though is it does usually boost your confidence which is key when going bald.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
VTRMXdP.jpg

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is more hideous than a short, balding, skinny guy. They look at me as if I'm a living corpse.

How old are u mister? you must be very young?

First come down! there is much more what is "horrible" as a short,balding skinny guy! Who cares what the other people think about you ;)

What is your norwood class?

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really know if getting jacked would actually help you with women. It is no different than if you got jacked with a full head of hair. The difference between the two is you no longer have the hair, which is a much more desirable feature than being jacked. Most women actually don't find guys who are super bulky to be attractive. I have heard many women say they are not into guys with big muscles. But I have never heard a woman my age (early 20s) say she didn't like guys with good hair. Personally I am very into weight lifting (don't take steroids though as I don't want to speed up my hair loss), but it is mostly something I do for myself as I don't think it helps with girls as much as people say. Weight lifting is something I have been doing even before my hair loss though. Don't think you should have to start lifting weights just because you are losing your hair. The main benefit of it though is it does usually boost your confidence which is key when going bald.

Jacked does not equal bulky. Of course women don't like the bulky body builder look. They like the lean athletic build.

This is probably as bulky as you want to go.
gabe-kapler-photo-101.jpg

And you state the obvious. Of course young women like guys with good hair. Good hair is a novelty, just like a big penis and being tall. It's something that is desirable to women, but not necessary to attract them. There are different things one can do to compensate for lacking in novelty traits, getting fit and shredded is one of them.

Last edited:

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting fit and shredded is attractive whether you have hair loss or not. It is not something specific to hair loss. I actually think getting ripped and in shape improves someone's attractiveness more with hair than it does for someone without hair. I am not sure we are even arguing against each other here. I am just saying that getting in shape will mostly just improve your confidence; it is not going to make up for your lack of hair. I don't care if it slightly improves your attractiveness, because getting muscular would improve your attractiveness whether you have hair or not.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually knew as soon as he wrote that, Fred would be all over it. What right do you feel you have to write such an intrusive thing?

People seem to have missed the point of the comment.

First, some context, when I asked these women what they liked, they were going on and on about which men have nice asses. This reminded me of this forum, as according to this forum there's no such thing as a man having a nice ***, only face matters, which is something some men tell themselves to cope. One of the girls was going on and on about this guy with a great *** and she was wondering what his face looked like, she had never seen him before. That's exactly how men think about women often, we'll see one half of a woman in the street (say ***, legs, and hair), and as she passes by we'll do a double take to see if the other half (breasts, hips, face) looks good too.

The point was that there's a diversity of tastes and preferences among women. The woman who likes men with powerful arms (she showed me pictures of her husband), is married to a guy who is 5'7 and bald. She dated a lot of different men before him.

My friend who is 1.70 meters does pretty well for himself. He's been in relationships continuously for the past ten years or so. He has a foreign accent, he's smart, thin, and laid back. She asked me confirmation that he's well-respected in his field, so I gave it. I said I had heard of him before meeting him.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this inbred is a neo nazi... don't know why you guys are arguing with him. Just let his delusions and hate slowly swallow him whole. Hey Mitch, you're a soldier, huh? You care about hair? Don't most of you losers just shave it bald anyways? idk.. I live in 2016.

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
this inbred is a neo nazi... don't know why you guys are arguing with him. Just let his delusions and hate slowly swallow him whole. Hey Mitch, you're a soldier, huh? You care about hair? Don't most of you losers just shave it bald anyways? idk.. I live in 2016.

Having a picture of an SS soldier with the most suave aesthetic haircut ever makes me a neo nazi somehow? Did you know that the trendy "SS cut" is called the "SS cut" because it was the signature hair cut of SS soldiers in WWII? By your logic, all millions of guys who get the SS cut are neo nazis. You didn't think that one through did you?

And yeah I am in the military, I went into the air force. Problem? I make a good living with great benefits.

images

Go ahead and find a better haircut than that.

Pro-tip: You can't.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a picture of an SS soldier with the most suave aesthetic haircut ever makes me a neo nazi somehow? Did you know that the trendy "SS cut" is called the "SS cut" because it was the signature hair cut of SS soldiers in WWII? By your logic, all millions of guys who get the SS cut are neo nazis. You didn't think that one through did you?

And yeah I am in the military, I went into the air force. Problem? I make a good living with great benefits.

images

Go ahead and find a better haircut than that.

Pro-tip: You can't.

and... that explains why your previous avatar (changed like 30 minutes ago) was hitler with a combover? Jesus man

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
and... that explains why your previous avatar (changed like 30 minutes ago) was hitler with a combover? Jesus man

Poking fun at hitler's comb over hairstyle makes me a neo nazi? If I were a neo nazi, why would I have satirical humiliating image of hitler as my avatar? I changed it anyways, because I knew people like you would take it the wrong way.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hitler was an morbidly obese, balding, and trying to cope with it all by styling his facial hair.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Poking fun at hitler's comb over hairstyle makes me a neo nazi? If I were a neo nazi, why would I have satirical humiliating image of hitler as my avatar? I changed it anyways, because I knew people like you would take it the wrong way.

how do you feel when I say the following, "brown people!!" do you quiver in disgust? just a little? c'mon man, you can be real with us. Two nazi pics in a row, satirical or not... hmmm

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you feel when I say the following, "brown people!!" do you quiver in disgust? just a little? c'mon man, you can be real with us. Two nazi pics in a row, satirical or not... hmmm

Why would I quiver in disgust? I live in a predominantly hispanic city, my girlfriend is a foreign exchange student who is latina and I speak near fluent spanish. I'm actually traveling to see her family down in Mexico later this summer. Gonna be good times.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would I quiver in disgust? I live in a predominantly hispanic city, my girlfriend is a foreign exchange student who is latina and I speak near fluent spanish. I'm actually traveling to see her family down in Mexico later this summer. Gonna be good times.

ok... perhaps I am just confused by your fascination with Nazis

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
age 18-30 - majority of women are looking for their dream man physically. this is 5'11 or above, tone, NW1, broad shoulders, strong jaw line, etc... the major issue that arises, is that the majority of these men either a) have so many other options and are picky or b) don't end up meeting their needs on an emotional or mental level.. then they complain about this and that and how they will never find a man, blah blah.

In my experience, this is not true. I have actually known quite a few guys who were around 5'8 to 5'9 range and did extremely well with women without even trying. I don't mean to say that height isn't important. It's an extremely important attribute and can easily add 2 to 3 points to your looks. But it doesn't mean that if you are shorter than 5'11, there is no possibility of you being a stud that women in their twenties want. I will encourage everyone to take generalizations made on this site with a grain of salt and form your opinion based on what you see in real life. If I didn't have my real life experiences and just relied on this site for information, I will probably be depressed and lose all hope to ever get a good looking women.

Last edited:

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok... perhaps I am just confused by your fascination with Nazis
In my experience, this is not true. I have actually known quite a few guys who are around 5'8 to 5'9 range and do extremely well with women without even trying. I don't mean to say that height isn't important. It's an extremely important attribute and can easily add 2 to 3 points to your looks. But it doesn't mean that if you are shorter than 5'11, there is no possibility of you being a stud that women in their twenties want. I will encourage everyone to take generalizations made on this site with a grain of salt and form your opinion based on what you see in real life. If I didn't have my real life experiences and just relied on this site for information, I will probably be depressed and lose all hope to ever get a good looking women.

Height is a novelty, just like hair. Men can compensate for either to a certain degree. And being deficient in either of those categories isn't the end all be all. However, being a cueball may require to really advance other attributes to acquire good looking women.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Height is a novelty, just like hair. Men can compensate for either to a certain degree. And being deficient in either of those categories isn't the end all be all. However, being a cueball may require to really advance other attributes to acquire good looking women.

That is true. Those 5'9 studs I am talking about usually did have other things going for them. Almost all had great faces and great hair. One of them was brown skinned but had great yellowish/blueish eyes with excellent face. Women constantly talked about how great his eyes were. However, many users on this forum will simply reject any possibility of a brown guy who is 5'9, not ripped and women still flock to him. The guy I am talking about once went to a night club and saw a good looking women who was smoking. He simply walked up to her took the cigarette from her and started smoking. She looked into his eyes and they started making out. Not a word was spoken from his initial approach to make out. He took her home that night.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
So now some women would rather be the girl number 3 of a tall handsome NW1 than to be the only girl of an above average guy.

And then of course as you say, they'll complain that he's a liar, a cheater, that men are pig (while talking to a nice guy who's done none of this).

How about leaving him and settling for a guy who wouldn't do that? That doesn't seem to be an option for some women, their narcissism is out of control.

However, some women will finally get real and lower their standards, but what good will it do to that "lucky" guy? She will be like "meh, I remember the time when I had way better, when I had studs in my bed, who made me c*m just by starring into my eyes!"

She will end up becoming bitchy, despising, doing things she'd never have done with the studs she dated when she was more attractive.

That's weird Fred, I thought you said that when you get older, 10 or 15 years from now, and won't be able to get young fit brand new hotties with no milage on them, you'd be just fine, because you'd have the satisfaction of your past, that at least you had your fun and goon times when you were young, and did what you wanted to do, so now when you're old and can only fck older washed out women, you'd still be fine and satisfied with yourself.

so why wouldn't that way of thinking work for women too? you the "all knowing" Fred, who is sure he will be just fine in the future because now he's having the time of his life, but for women that wouldn't be the same?
women how slept with studs like there is no tomorrow, will become bitter, bitchy and despising when getting older, even thought they had their time of ther life just like you
so why don't they get satisfied, but you will?