I did something very stupid today... [Better pics]

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ive noticed that you like come on here fishing desperately for compliments under the veil of insulting yourself.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
JayB said:
ive noticed that you like come on here fishing desperately for compliments under the veil of insulting yourself.

Like I said, I want opinions, not compliments. If someone thinks it looks like sh*t, please do declare it, it's alright. I personally think it doesn't look too good... too bad finasteride didn't work.

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks great! But I do sympathize with the feeling that it doesn't look right on you, even if other people say nice things.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
Hey, wasn't it you who was telling people to get out of "your topics". Can you take your own advice?

And if you had, then I wouldn't but you didn't. So you have no leg to stand on.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
Looks fine buzzed, nothing looks abnormal, you look like a young bloke with buzzed hair, 90% of guys I know or work with buzz to nothing, even with no hairloss.

Like others have said, you are lucky to still have hair and you have a great hairline, diffused hair looks good buzzed down in any case imo, NW4+ guys would do anything to have what you have.

Couldn't have said it better. Would do ANYTHING to have it.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
dude, you look awesome with the hair cut that short. i think that you have a great head for it.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
If anyone should be banned, it's you for your language. You have hair on top. You might be thinning but you have tons of hair. You won't know what I'm talking about unless it is all gone.

My point is you shaved with a 0 guard like I do. You are complaining you look like a convict. And can't wait until it grows back in. How would you feel if it couldn't grow back in? You are forced to like to "convict look".

Hilarious how you were trolling my posts but I comment on one of yours and you throw a fit.

Hatprisoner, what do you seek from being on this forum? Sympathy from others? Why always compare with others and always try to convince you are worse off?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your opinions! I hope I will learn to accept my head shape eventually. It doesn't feel that bad for most of the time... I was just in shock yesterday when I did it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Metalheaddude, you must be wearing a target on your forehead with a big bullseye on it.............................. :whistle:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Re: I did something very stupid today...

philly said:
metalheaddude said:
Since your diffusing and not losing your hairline I would look into a transplant to lower your hairline and keep this shaved look. Then it wont matter if you bald behind the hairline. Wont be noitcable.

And you wanna be a mod? What a joke...

ghg said he wanted options and opinions, he is not fishing for compliments. When I think about hair I aim for perfection. Some people are happy with a little tuft of hair on their head like Homer Simpson. To them that is enough to make them feel normal again. Im in the former category. Im interested in facial asthetics and proportion. Im an artist and your chump basically...I think ghg's forehead is a little to big and he needs his temples closed properly in order to pull off the shaved look better.

But having said that it doesnt look to bad.

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: I did something very stupid today...

metalheaddude said:
nerdwood said:
It suits you, but you need a tan.

Dude he is from freaking Norway! Scandinvians dont tan well.

Besides its his natural skin color there is NOTHING wrong with it. Pale skin looks good.

What ur saying is like telling a really dark skinned person to go get some skin lightening products.

Which would be considered racist.

I should not have to explain myself to somebody who went to Harvard, :roll: all I meant was he needs some colour on his scalp to blend with his facial tone! :smack:

baldingfemale

Reaction score
i thought an opinion from a woman would help, i think it looks GREAT and you have chisled features to pull it off even more, you do not look like a convict in any way, enjoy you look good!

davidbeckham007

Reaction score
I wouldn't say, that you look very good with shaved head, but also i doubt, that with hair on your head you would look better.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Loos a bit to me like lex luther from Smallville. Def can pull it off. However I think with hair you do look a bit better.

In anycase I cannot see you having any trouble with the ladies.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
malibujoe said:
Hatprisoner, what do you seek from being on this forum? Sympathy from others? Why always compare with others and always try to convince you are worse off?

No I never ask for sympathy. But when someone who is barely balding tells me how I need to feel about being bald, then complains when he shaves it and how he looks, then he comes off as very hypocritical.

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
"malibujoe" said:

No I never ask for sympathy. But when someone who is barely balding tells me how I need to feel about being bald, then complains when he shaves it and how he looks, then he comes off as very hypocritical.

Maybe you need to read up on "diffuse thinning". He has lots of hair loss behind a non-receding hairline. Kind of the same thing with me, when I buzz it that short I only look like I'm receding a bit.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Norsk said:
Maybe you need to read up on "diffuse thinning". He has lots of hair loss behind a non-receding hairline. Kind of the same thing with me, when I buzz it that short I only look like I'm receding a bit.

I know what it is. My point is when it's buzzed like he has it, it looks like minimal if any hairloss. And when grown out he has tons of hair. It's so much different than just having HEAD there. I just meant that for someone who was talking the way he was in my thread, it's hypocritical for him to complain about how he looks buzzed with as much hair that he has.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Norsk said:

I know what it is. My point is when it's buzzed like he has it, it looks like minimal if any hairloss. And when grown out he has tons of hair. It's so much different than just having HEAD there. I just meant that for someone who was talking the way he was in my thread, it's hypocritical for him to complain about how he looks buzzed with as much hair that he has.

Please stop writing in this thread, you're so full of sh*t. What the hell could you possibly know about my situation... tons of hair... piss off already. Why wouldn't this guy be banned for these false, insultive accusations? He keeps heating me and if I'd say something about his baldness I'd be banned. Fair? Yeah that's right, I feel it's very insultive that this guy keeps saying that I have tons of hair when in fact it's so sparse that it's practically impossible to grow it out. Every diffuse thinner here knows what I'm talking about.

Kielmck, thanks! Ya dickhead...